Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Judy Baker Caught Non-Truthing  (Read 1907 times)

Online Brian Doyle

Judy Baker Caught Non-Truthing
« on: June 03, 2019, 12:02:28 AM »
Recently Walt Brown has put out a book citing Judy Baker's prevarications...Much of Brown's material seem to have merit and you can watch a video of an interview Mike Swanson does with Brown discussing this...I called Walt Brown yesterday and spoke to Swanson today...

The good side of DiEugenio convinced me Baker was not telling the truth...Jim D pointed out that all the Cuban Consulate employees were interviewed and they all said the person they saw at the counter of the Cuban Consulate was not Oswald...Baker had written that Lee came back to Dallas and described this visit to the Cuban Consulate to her...The only problem is if all the Consulate employees said Oswald was impersonated there and didn't visit then he couldn't have described being there...Baker went in to one of her classic long drawn out excuses for this by attacking Sylvia Duran and saying she was trying to hide having an affair and lied about not seeing Oswald...However Baker never explained why all the other employees said it wasn't Oswald...

I found another major glitch in Baker's accounts...She said her and Lee planned to fly to Cancun, only Cancun didn't exist as a destination back then and was just shack on the beach at the time...Baker created a long blog to respond to this criticism...You can search for it under Judyth Baker Cancun...It's another one of Baker's long drawn out make it up as you go along explanations of this major mistake...In her Cancun account Baker added that her and Lee intended to take a romantic moonlight hike overnight to the Mayaland Hotel by Chichen Itza from Cancun...Only Baker forgot to realize that hike was 150 hard tropical miles and would take a least a week...When I posted this, Baker's original text claiming the intended overnight romantic hike disappeared and her blog now has a reference to the "Wayak's Bus"...Clearly Baker fabricated this trip and is now deleting the huge bugaboos that expose it, hoping no one will notice...Baker is now in Cinque territory and her thinking no one is noticing her back-filling major mistakes is the sign of the mind of a hoaxter...

She's making this stuff up out of whole cloth folks...That said however, I find Anna Lewis to be telling the truth about seeing Oswald with Baker in New Orleans in March 1962...I think Baker knew Lee Oswald while Harvey was in Russia...

« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 12:04:08 AM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« on: June 03, 2019, 12:02:28 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 12:25:27 AM »

Could somebody contact Delphine Robert's daughter to see if she knows the difference between Marguerite and Marina?...She could clear that up very quickly...

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 03:53:44 AM »

Ron Lewis on Facebook May 31st:   " Judyth and the Lee I knew did pal around together in New Orleans. I don't know the complete extent of their friendship, but I know they knew each other and had met frequently. "

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 03:53:44 AM »

Offline Paul May

Re: Judy Baker Caught Non-Truthing
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2019, 02:43:39 PM »
Quite candidly, if you lend any credence at all to ANYTHING DiEugenio claims, youíll go down the rabbit hole never to reappear.  Dark, brooding, paranoid is one authorís description of JD. My own personal interactions with him require an immediate shower. The fact heís a HS teacher is even more frightening.

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2019, 03:30:43 PM »

You're dodging the facts Mr May...In this instance DiEugenio is correct and the other Consulate employees did say the man who visited the Consulate calling himself Oswald was not the same man seen in the papers as having killed Kennedy...Though Jim D does have serious ethics/character issues since he never admits he's wrong and uses sychophants to get persons who disprove him banned and then fibs about it...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2019, 03:30:43 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2019, 08:55:58 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You're dodging the facts Mr May...In this instance DiEugenio is correct and the other Consulate employees did say the man who visited the Consulate calling himself Oswald was not the same man seen in the papers as having killed Kennedy...Though Jim D does have serious ethics/character issues since he never admits he's wrong and uses sychophants to get persons who disprove him banned and then fibs about it...

Classic case of Cherry Picking with respect to your borrowing from DiEugenio when he suits your purpose and then doing a 180 and trashing YOUR Source's "ethics/character". This Irrational Process Invalidates your current position as well as cast doubt on positions/opinions You have previously proffered.   

Offline Paul May

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2019, 09:01:46 PM »
The ONLY fact is, as demonstrated by actual evidence, Oswald shot Kennedy, thereby making YOUR witnesses in MC null and void. BYW, you still have not provided readers with ANY source, which YOU claim to have read giving Gary Mackís income from the 6th floor museum as being in 6 figures. Why is that?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2019, 09:01:46 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2019, 09:26:33 PM »
    Classic case of Cherry Picking with respect to your borrowing from DiEugenio when he suits your purpose and then doing a 180 and trashing YOUR Source's "ethics/character". This Irrational Process Invalidates your current position as well as cast doubt on positions/opinions You have previously proffered.

Still waiting for you to credibly respond to the fact DiEugenio is correct in this instance and the other Consulate employees all said the man who visited was not Oswald...Therefore Oswald could not have returned to Dallas to inform his secret mistress Baker of his visit to the Consulate...

What this tells me is the pattern is there for Baker getting caught lifting stories from Oswald history in order to embellish fictionalized additions to her Me & Lee tale...

It doesn't do anything of the sort and DiEugenio is still dubious because he doesn't admit the correct evidence on Prayer Man...There's no irrationality about it because the reasons are clear...Jim has a giant ego combined with poor abstract analysis skills...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2019, 09:26:33 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2019, 09:29:44 PM »
The ONLY fact is, as demonstrated by actual evidence, Oswald shot Kennedy, thereby making YOUR witnesses in MC null and void. BYW, you still have not provided readers with ANY source, which YOU claim to have read giving Gary Mackís income from the 6th floor museum as being in 6 figures. Why is that?

Nice evasion of the on-topic...

What you are writing there doesn't make sense...

Offline Paul May

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2019, 11:54:21 PM »
And yet again, you avoid supporting your claim. You claimed you read Gary made six figures as curator of the museum.  More BS from you? Support your claim or admit you lied AGAIN. All you ED Forum types do is BS each other. You wonít get your confirmation bias here.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2019, 11:54:21 PM »

Mobile View