Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: What physics reveals about the JFK event  (Read 15698 times)

Offline Jim Brunsman

Re: What physics reveals about the JFK event
« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2019, 11:39:11 PM »
Advertisement

Mr. Chapman tries to pontificate:
"The exita fired upward at a steep vertical angle according to the film and subsequent tests
From what I've read and recall, without revisiting that information at this moment, Kennedy's feet where jammed tightly under the jump seat in front of him to the extent that it was very difficult to get him out of the car. This indicates a powerful neurological reaction according to the article.

'For every reaction there is an equal and opposite reaction' goes Newton's third law of momentum. Kennedy's head moves about 2.5" forward at the moment of impact, which roughly equals the recoil of a Carcano I've seen online.

Mr. Chapman can barely form a sentence at the beginning and he forgets to include the extremely violent "back and to the left" motion seen on all the films. Extremely selective and extremely dishonest. The brilliant comments about the president's feet should be at the top of everyone's priority list!

Just one simple question: How do you explain the president's extremely violent head movement at frame 313? If someone says "jet effect" or "neuromuscular reaction" I will snicker and suggest that Newton's laws took a vacation for a couple of seconds...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2019, 11:39:11 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2019, 11:45:23 PM »
Just one simple question: How do you explain the president's extremely violent head movement at frame 313? If someone says "jet effect" or "neuromuscular reaction" I will snicker and suggest that Newton's laws took a vacation for a couple of seconds...
His head doesn't move at Z313. It moves between frames.

Offline Jim Brunsman

« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2019, 11:52:13 PM »
Great, another one who won't answer the question. Someone tell me how Oswald shooting from above and behind can produce the violent motion we see on the films? But you also need to account for the Parkland doctors eyewitness accounts, Clint Hill's testimony, and the incredible inside story of the autopsy. Sorry, but there is no possible way that your boy "Lee Hardly" could perpetrate such a horrific act.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2019, 11:52:13 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2019, 12:11:21 AM »
Great, another one who won't answer the question. Someone tell me how Oswald shooting from above and behind can produce the violent motion we see on the films? But you also need to account for the Parkland doctors eyewitness accounts, Clint Hill's testimony, and the incredible inside story of the autopsy. Sorry, but there is no possible way that your boy "Lee Hardly" could perpetrate such a horrific act.

The head motion is ONLY consistent with a shot from above and behind. The autopsy report, the Clark Panel and the HSCA Medical Evidence Panel concluded the skull entry wound was from above and behind. McAdams has done a extensive analysis of the Parkland medical statements ( Link ).

Doris Nelson, for example, was a supervising nurse at Parkland. The gaping head wound location would be the exit wound for a shot from above and behind (Kennedy's head is leaning forward and to the left in Z312).

As to Clint Hill, he said in the 2004 documentary "National Geographic: Inside the U.S. Secret Service":

"I could see the back of his head and there was a gaping hole
     above his right ear about the size of my palm."

Offline Jim Brunsman

« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2019, 12:18:26 AM »
You still haven't addressed the question. I asked about the motion on the film, which is a question of physics you refuse to address. What does your intelligence tell you? If you are behind the stockade fence and you took a shot, wouldn't that match the physics of the action we see on film? Instead, we are supposed to believe YOUR lyin' eyes?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2019, 12:18:26 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2019, 12:24:54 AM »
Mr. Chapman tries to pontificate:
"The exita fired upward at a steep vertical angle according to the film and subsequent tests
From what I've read and recall, without revisiting that information at this moment, Kennedy's feet where jammed tightly under the jump seat in front of him to the extent that it was very difficult to get him out of the car. This indicates a powerful neurological reaction according to the article.

'For every reaction there is an equal and opposite reaction' goes Newton's third law of momentum. Kennedy's head moves about 2.5" forward at the moment of impact, which roughly equals the recoil of a Carcano I've seen online.

Mr. Chapman can barely form a sentence at the beginning and he forgets to include the extremely violent "back and to the left" motion seen on all the films. Extremely selective and extremely dishonest. The brilliant comments about the president's feet should be at the top of everyone's priority list!

Are you accusing me of trying to mislead? Did the exita fire upwards at a forward angle or not? Jackie said 'top, behind the forehead' when asked about the wound location. That explains the exita firing upwards. And I suggest you keep your 'snickers' to the chocolate variety. You're missing the part where Kennedy's head snapped forward by 2.5", the same distance seen in the Carcano kick in the vid I posted.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 12:55:28 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2019, 12:31:18 AM »

Someone tell me how Oswald shooting from above and behind can produce the violent motion we see on the films?

Kennedy's head is violently moved forward which obeys all your laws of physics.

But you also need to account for the Parkland doctors eyewitness accounts, Clint Hill's testimony, and the incredible inside story of the autopsy.

On one hand you've got Parkland eyewitnesses, Autopsy eyewitnesses, Dealey Plaza eyewitnesses, Films, X Rays and autopsy photos ALL showing the exact same damage to Kennedy and on the other all you have is some people most of which never even touched the President's blood soaked unwashed head. There's a reason why we have official 3+ hour autopsies and don't rely on the vague time restricted recollections of some Emergency staff.

As for Clint.

Sorry, but there is no possible way that your boy "Lee Hardly" could perpetrate such a horrific act.

Tell that to Officer Tippit.

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 12:53:29 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2019, 12:31:18 AM »

Offline Jim Brunsman

« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2019, 12:52:29 AM »
That was an incredibly dishonest clip to post on a public forum. Why did you stop it so we can't see the entire assassination sequence? Is there any other reason other than to mislead? You have lost all credibility and I will not respond further...