Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: What physics reveals about the JFK event  (Read 15664 times)

Offline Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
Re: What physics reveals about the JFK event
« Reply #80 on: June 24, 2019, 04:10:27 PM »
Advertisement
You are trying to mislead or you are not intellectually honest. I'm not your psychiatrist, so I have no idea why you would continue to obfuscate and ignore the salient issue. You keep using the word "exita" and it makes you look even more foolish. Also YOU STILL HAVE NOT ANSWERED THE QUESTION. The evidence of a frontal shot is overwhelming to those who have studied most of the evidence.

You do not make cogent arguments and you are extremely dishonest. There shall be no more responses because it's like arguing with a Trump supporter who only gets their news from right wing sources. There can be no intelligent disagreements because you are trying to mislead. Next...
I have debated Bill over the years and while we have disagreed on many things I have never seen anything to suggest that he has ever been dishonest.  Your use of ad hominem remarks in a discussion only serves to show the lack of substance to your argument. As Socrates once remarked: 'When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.'
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 05:02:59 PM by Andrew Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: June 24, 2019, 04:10:27 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #81 on: June 24, 2019, 10:58:58 PM »
Nothing short of firing Carcano bullets into live human heads would satisfy you.

You can easily "disprove" jet effect by firing a jacketed rifle bullet into a container filled with liquid. Make the parameters as close to actual conditions as much as you like.

I find the experiments at the  U.S. Army's Edgewood Arsenal to be superior to shooting watermelons in relevance to shooting skulls. Do you feel differently? I have made no request to go further in terms of exacting testing, but I suppose it is nice polemic to cl;aim otherwise

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #82 on: June 24, 2019, 11:02:43 PM »
Alvarez was shot down by whom. exactly?

I am not sure what you mean by "prove it"?  Are we operating in the real world or in the pseudo-scientific world of your imagination?  I have explained to you that conservation of momentum requires the head to recoil from the forward ejection of matter from the head.  What more are you looking for? Proof of Newton's laws of motion?

Alvarez was shot down by Szamboti

As to proving "it" the question was in regard to you proving the jet effects applicability to the head shot to JFK.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: June 24, 2019, 11:02:43 PM »

Offline Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #83 on: June 24, 2019, 11:37:20 PM »
Alvarez was shot down by Szamboti

As to proving "it" the question was in regard to you proving the jet effects applicability to the head shot to JFK.
Are you saying that the forward momentum of the matter ejected from the head does not impart an equal and opposite momentum to the head?  Are you asking us to prove Newton's third law of motion?

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #84 on: June 24, 2019, 11:49:10 PM »
No. Are you capable of answering clear questions?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 11:51:26 PM by Matt Grantham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: June 24, 2019, 11:49:10 PM »

Online Jerry Organ

« Reply #85 on: June 24, 2019, 11:50:20 PM »
  I find the experiments at the  U.S. Army's Edgewood Arsenal to be superior to shooting watermelons in relevance to shooting skulls. Do you feel differently? I have made no request to go further in terms of exacting testing, but I suppose it is nice polemic to cl;aim otherwise

You might want to check out what their gelatin formulation was.

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #86 on: June 24, 2019, 11:52:05 PM »
You might want to check out what their gelatin formulation was.

I heard it was called watermelon helper

Was the military in on some conspiracy to use sub standard gels?

I thought you were the one arguing against being too demanding on exacting standards of reproductions of the head shot? I am now confused about your standards
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 11:59:33 PM by Matt Grantham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: June 24, 2019, 11:52:05 PM »

Offline Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #87 on: June 25, 2019, 12:43:40 AM »
Did any of the goats shot in those experiments undergo explosive head exit wounds or explosive exit wounds of any kind? If not, what is the relevance to the physics of the explosive head wound?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 12:44:31 AM by Andrew Mason »