Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Motive  (Read 19517 times)

Offline Allan Fritzke

Re: Motive
« Reply #96 on: June 17, 2019, 05:44:02 PM »
Advertisement
An accounting of Oswald's finances is laid out in detail by the WC.

Again, like the Mueller Report run by people with a purpose and objective, you are given a solution and are told to accept it because they are experts and you are not.  Only believe!  They also control every aspect of what is written you must understand.  Here is a good example today which applies to yesteryear.   If you can clear Hilary Clinton of any wrong doing (Russian Collusion which most definitely occurred with links to Clinton Foundation, Uranium one, Fusion GPS, Steele Dossier, home server bleached bit disks and devices destroyed with hammer) - and then turn around and use the same agents to use the false info collected to implicate Russian Collusion by the Trump campaign, inviting and interviewing George Papadopoulous to Rome for a setup interview and write up a misleading report - you have issues that run very deep and go back many years.  That was not the first time.  LHO was no different.   He was used and never realized it.   Was he a spy sent to Russia to gain information or was he a defector?  Double agent?  After all he was a US Marine who served his country for some time.  I don't think it is that easy to become a Marine - they undergo vigorous testing and loyalty tests.

You will never be allowed to see any information which implicated any of the 3 lettered organizations that do not report to the common people.  They operate on their own turf,  if you want to remove a car from the crime scene and investigate it yourselves, you can.   They operate above the law (police force).  If you want to remove a body from a crime scene and take it to another jurisdiction, you can overrule the local coroner and get away with it.   If you are implicated with anything, simply run it through the shredder and it can never be proven or disproven.   

Modern day Hilary Clinton was interviewed by the FBI but always off the record with no recording.      LHO was in custody for a couple of days,  no recordings of his interviews made, no statements taken, only a purely controlled environment left behind and paper statements produced.   If you look back at crime scene, everyone flooded towards the grassy knoll.    One of the first reports by a reporter reported a single shot that sounded like a fire cracker and then 2 shots followed in "quick succession".   If you were reloading your Carcano bolt action rifle, you can't have 2 shots in quick succession!   Rebolting, Re-aiming means shots have to come out at about the same intervals.   Zapruder's film clearly shows the delay between 1st bullet and 2 and 3.   Clearly the first indication of where bullets came from was the grassy knoll and underpass area as people raced up there.    It makes sense when you see JFK's head slap back when the killshot hits him.  Even the car's sun visors are up and out of position.  It did not knock him forward!   LHO has no motive in the whole story other than to follow orders given him.  If they tell him to go to a theater to hide, he does that.   

In addition, various "researchers" - most of whom believe in Oswald's innocence - have turned over every stone for the past 50 plus years grasping at any straw.  There is nothing in his finances that lends credence to a conspiracy connection.  This is the most investigated case in the history of crime.

The man, LHO was dead, why can't the tax returns be revealed?   Link me to google, afraid you can't!   This investigation was a report from a commission not by investigators of crime.     One of their objectives was to make sure that a coup d'etat was not found to have taken place as it would have sent the country into chaos.    If the FBI and Secret Service were found to be part of it, who could you trust?    They did the investigating - so you can rule that one out immediately!  The initial report by a reporter on the scene also indicates that there was "convey spreading" that took place to give place for a clearer shot?  Coincidence?  Clearly you can see lead car under the overpass already and the limo then passes them on the way to hospital!    Even the Coroner's report was shredded in Bethesda and never issued as it had blood on it.   It was even done by a real coroner!  Every aspect of that investigation was botched, and CTers speculate that it was done on purpose to hide those responsible - LNers buy into it hook line and sinker that it was a lone nut gunman!

Your objection appears more related to the conclusions reached than the investigation.   There are legitimate reasons for not releasing every document among the millions generated by this case.  For example, many people and their families who may have assisted the FBI and CIA in their investigation of Oswald's alleged connections to the Mob, Russians, and Cubans are still alive and subject to repercussions for their cooperation.  My understanding is that many of Oswald's tax documents have been released and can be found via a simple Google search.  To the extent that any are not available, it is a matter of privacy laws rather than any cover up.

They have generated so many documents and rabbit trails that in itself proves a coverup took place.  If there was a lone nut gunman  responsible for the shooting,  there would have been no problem with having everything investigated right there in Dallas.  The Secret Service forcibly removed the President's body and the car (crime scene) quickly and shipped back before anyone independent could examine in Dallas.   The SS are responsible for evasive maneuvers and after the first shot came in - they did nothing except slow down.  It is little wonder that Jacqueline said "THEY killed him".   She would have been the only witness  in history which was never interviewed or allowed to testify as to what she saw.   Even if a man kills his wife, he is not exempt from examination even if it is his wife!     They slowed down so much that Clint Hill could run from the back car to the lead car and jump on - pretty sad!       

Yes, Give me the google links in a google search to reveal his tax returns.  Post them!  It seems they can get them for Trump.  Richard you can't and you know that.   Anything you don't want the peasants to see has been "whitewashed(shredded)" or becomes a matter of "privacy laws" and "national security".  That pretty well blankets it if you don't want to release anything, cite that for reason!   If that doesn't work, take the 5th!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: June 17, 2019, 05:44:02 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #97 on: June 17, 2019, 07:25:52 PM »
Again, like the Mueller Report run by people with a purpose and objective, you are given a solution and are told to accept it because they are experts and you are not.  Only believe!  They also control every aspect of what is written you must understand.  Here is a good example today which applies to yesteryear.   If you can clear Hilary Clinton of any wrong doing (Russian Collusion which most definitely occurred with links to Clinton Foundation, Uranium one, Fusion GPS, Steele Dossier, home server bleached bit disks and devices destroyed with hammer) - and then turn around and use the same agents to use the false info collected to implicate Russian Collusion by the Trump campaign, inviting and interviewing George Papadopoulous to Rome for a setup interview and write up a misleading report - you have issues that run very deep and go back many years.  That was not the first time.  LHO was no different.   He was used and never realized it.   Was he a spy sent to Russia to gain information or was he a defector?  Double agent?  After all he was a US Marine who served his country for some time.  I don't think it is that easy to become a Marine - they undergo vigorous testing and loyalty tests.

You will never be allowed to see any information which implicated any of the 3 lettered organizations that do not report to the common people.  They operate on their own turf,  if you want to remove a car from the crime scene and investigate it yourselves, you can.   They operate above the law (police force).  If you want to remove a body from a crime scene and take it to another jurisdiction, you can overrule the local coroner and get away with it.   If you are implicated with anything, simply run it through the shredder and it can never be proven or disproven.   

Modern day Hilary Clinton was interviewed by the FBI but always off the record with no recording.      LHO was in custody for a couple of days,  no recordings of his interviews made, no statements taken, only a purely controlled environment left behind and paper statements produced.   If you look back at crime scene, everyone flooded towards the grassy knoll.    One of the first reports by a reporter reported a single shot that sounded like a fire cracker and then 2 shots followed in "quick succession".   If you were reloading your Carcano bolt action rifle, you can't have 2 shots in quick succession!   Rebolting, Re-aiming means shots have to come out at about the same intervals.   Zapruder's film clearly shows the delay between 1st bullet and 2 and 3.   Clearly the first indication of where bullets came from was the grassy knoll and underpass area as people raced up there.    It makes sense when you see JFK's head slap back when the killshot hits him.  Even the car's sun visors are up and out of position.  It did not knock him forward!   LHO has no motive in the whole story other than to follow orders given him.  If they tell him to go to a theater to hide, he does that.   

The man, LHO was dead, why can't the tax returns be revealed?   Link me to google, afraid you can't!   This investigation was a report from a commission not by investigators of crime.     One of their objectives was to make sure that a coup d'etat was not found to have taken place as it would have sent the country into chaos.    If the FBI and Secret Service were found to be part of it, who could you trust?    They did the investigating - so you can rule that one out immediately!  The initial report by a reporter on the scene also indicates that there was "convey spreading" that took place to give place for a clearer shot?  Coincidence?  Clearly you can see lead car under the overpass already and the limo then passes them on the way to hospital!    Even the Coroner's report was shredded in Bethesda and never issued as it had blood on it.   It was even done by a real coroner!  Every aspect of that investigation was botched, and CTers speculate that it was done on purpose to hide those responsible - LNers buy into it hook line and sinker that it was a lone nut gunman!

They have generated so many documents and rabbit trails that in itself proves a coverup took place.  If there was a lone nut gunman  responsible for the shooting,  there would have been no problem with having everything investigated right there in Dallas.  The Secret Service forcibly removed the President's body and the car (crime scene) quickly and shipped back before anyone independent could examine in Dallas.   The SS are responsible for evasive maneuvers and after the first shot came in - they did nothing except slow down.  It is little wonder that Jacqueline said "THEY killed him".   She would have been the only witness  in history which was never interviewed or allowed to testify as to what she saw.   Even if a man kills his wife, he is not exempt from examination even if it is his wife!     They slowed down so much that Clint Hill could run from the back car to the lead car and jump on - pretty sad!       

Yes, Give me the google links in a google search to reveal his tax returns.  Post them!  It seems they can get them for Trump.  Richard you can't and you know that.   Anything you don't want the peasants to see has been "whitewashed(shredded)" or becomes a matter of "privacy laws" and "national security".  That pretty well blankets it if you don't want to release anything, cite that for reason!   If that doesn't work, take the 5th!

You appear to have access to a computer.  Go to Google and type in "Oswald's tax returns".  See what happens.  I don't believe there would have been any 1963 tax form for Oswald because he was dead.  Gary Mack provided some insight on Oswald's taxes: "All his tax returns were released except for 1962. Marina has a copy and researchers have examined it and found nothing suspicious or anything that was not already known."

Also read 26 USC Sec. 6103 which protects the confidentiality of tax returns (even of deceased individuals) except under certain enumerated conditions:  https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/6103

After you have done this give some thought to the likelihood of a "secret agent" Oswald reporting any income on his taxes for services involved in a conspiracy to assassinating the president. 

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #98 on: June 18, 2019, 02:40:48 PM »
Great black humour in the movie, though

'You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!'

'Premier Kissoff' haha

Yes, I need to watch that movie again. Thanks.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: June 18, 2019, 02:40:48 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #99 on: June 20, 2019, 03:37:47 AM »
I reckon Oswald's motive can be reasonably established by examining two people in 1963 that Oswald pointed his rifle at(Walker and Kennedy) and what was their connection?

During February 1963, Walker joined Billy Hargis in an anti-communist tour named "Operation Midnight Ride".[24] In a speech Walker made on March 5, reported in the Dallas Times Herald, he called on the United States military to "liquidate the [communist] scourge that has descended upon the island of Cuba."[25] Seven days later, Lee Harvey Oswald ordered by mail a Carcano rifle, using the alias "A. Hidell."[26]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwin_Walker

And 3 days after the following article was printed in the Dallas Times Herald, Kennedy was assassinated.

Oswald has a proven history of supporting Cuba.

Oswald's possessions.

Mr. DULLES. Have you any views of your own as to motive from your talks with him? Did you get any clues as to possible motive in assassinating the President?
Mr. FRITZ. I can only tell you what little I know now. I am sure that we have people in Washington here that can tell far more than I can.
Mr. DULLES. Well, you saw the man and the others didn't see the man.
Mr. FRITZ. I got the impression, I got the impression that he was doing it because of his feeling about the Castro revolution, and I think that he felt, he had a lot of feeling about that revolution. I think that was the reason. I noticed another thing. I noticed a little before when Walker was shot, he had come out with some statements about Castro and about Cuba and a lot of things and if you will remember the President had some stories a few weeks before his death about Cuba and about Castro and some things, and I wondered if that didn't have some bearing. I have no way of knowing that other than just watching him and talking to him. I think it was his feeling about his belief in being a Marxist, I think he had--he told me he had debated in New Orleans, and that he tried to get converts to this Fair Play for Cuba organization, so I think that was his motive. I think he was doing it because of that.

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 03:57:59 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #100 on: June 20, 2019, 04:48:53 AM »
I reckon Oswald's motive can be reasonably established by examining two people in 1963 that Oswald pointed his rifle at(Walker and Kennedy) and what was their connection?

During February 1963, Walker joined Billy Hargis in an anti-communist tour named "Operation Midnight Ride".[24] In a speech Walker made on March 5, reported in the Dallas Times Herald, he called on the United States military to "liquidate the [communist] scourge that has descended upon the island of Cuba."[25] Seven days later, Lee Harvey Oswald ordered by mail a Carcano rifle, using the alias "A. Hidell."[26]

And 3 days after the following article was printed in the Dallas Times Herald, Kennedy was assassinated.

Oswald's possessions.

Mr. DULLES. Have you any views of your own as to motive from your talks with him? Did you get any clues as to possible motive in assassinating the President?
Mr. FRITZ. I can only tell you what little I know now. I am sure that we have people in Washington here that can tell far more than I can.
Mr. FRITZ. I got the impression, I got the impression that he was doing it because of his feeling about the Castro revolution, and I think that he felt, he had a lot of feeling about that revolution. I think that was the reason. I noticed another thing. I noticed a little before when Walker was shot, he had come out with some statements about Castro and about Cuba and a lot of things and if you will remember the President had some stories a few weeks before his death about Cuba and about Castro and some things, and I wondered if that didn't have some bearing. I have no way of knowing that other than just watching him and talking to him. I think it was his feeling about his belief in being a Marxist, I think he had--he told me he had debated in New Orleans, and that he tried to get converts to this Fair Play for Cuba organization, so I think that was his motive. I think he was doing it because of that.

JohnM

John,

Great post.

I think the literature is particularly damning.  I wonder if those publications were ever checked for Oswald's fingerprints?

My current (lol) theory is a synthesis of Ion Pacepa's Programmed To Kill and Gus Russo's Live By The Sword, with a little reverse spin on John Newman's Oswald and the CIA thrown in.

-- MWT  ;)

PS  The only problem I have is Buell Wesley Frazier's saying the package was only 24-to-25 inches long, and that Oswald carried it with one end cupped in his hand, and the other end in his armpit.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 05:15:34 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: June 20, 2019, 04:48:53 AM »

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #101 on: June 20, 2019, 05:28:26 PM »
John,

Great post.

I think the literature is particularly damning.  I wonder if those publications were ever checked for Oswald's fingerprints?

My current (lol) theory is a synthesis of Ion Pacepa's Programmed To Kill and Gus Russo's Live By The Sword, with a little reverse spin on John Newman's Oswald and the CIA thrown in.

-- MWT  ;)

PS  The only problem I have is Buell Wesley Frazier's saying the package was only 24-to-25 inches long, and that Oswald carried it with one end cupped in his hand, and the other end in his armpit.

Walker was the mastermind behind these murders in Dallas on 22.11.63 
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 06:28:50 PM by Michael O'Brian »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #102 on: June 20, 2019, 07:05:48 PM »

Oswald's possessions.

JohnM

All of this obviously had a lot to do with his state of mind at the time. I wonder, if Oswald hadn't been stopped so soon, whether there would have been an airplane hijacked to Cuba out of Love Field later that day or soon after that.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: June 20, 2019, 07:05:48 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #103 on: June 20, 2019, 11:15:16 PM »
John,

Great post.

-- MWT  ;)

Hi Thomas, thanks for the feedback. As for Frazier;

1. Frazier tells us during his testimony that he wasn't "paying much attention to the bag"
2. Oswald tells Frazier he's carrying curtain rods
3. Oswald tells his interrogators that he has his lunch in the bag.
4. Frazier says the bag was on the back seat.
5. Oswald says he carried the bag on his lap.
6. The bag matches the size of the broken down rifle.
7. The bag has Oswald's prints.
8. The bag was found in the sniper's nest.

JohnM