Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Motive  (Read 19531 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Motive
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2019, 03:31:43 AM »
Advertisement
Safer to leave all but what he needed with Marina.

With his estranged wife, in an unsecured location?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2019, 03:31:43 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2019, 04:34:55 AM »
With his estranged wife, in an unsecured location?

JohnM

As opposed to which secured location?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2019, 04:45:13 AM »
As opposed to which secured location?

In Oswald's everyday wallet.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2019, 04:45:13 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2019, 04:55:24 AM »
In Oswald's everyday wallet.

JohnM

I don’t know if he felt that a secure location. No doubt he trusted Marina and Ruth and we know he was happy to spend his money on Marina and the kids. Not so sure he would trust his rooming mates at North Beckley.

The fact that he took so little money with him when he left Irving in the morning indicates that he did not expect to go far from Dallas that day.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2019, 05:30:39 AM »
I don’t know if he felt that a secure location. No doubt he trusted Marina and Ruth and we know he was happy to spend his money on Marina and the kids. Not so sure he would trust his rooming mates at North Beckley.

The fact that he took so little money with him when he left Irving in the morning indicates that he did not expect to go far from Dallas that day.

What has his Beckley roommates have to do with anything, when Oswald left the premises so did his wallet.

The fact that he took so little money with him when he left Irving in the morning indicates that he did not expect to go far from Dallas that day

$13 in 1963 was worth a lot more than it is today.

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 05:37:28 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2019, 05:30:39 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2019, 06:23:11 AM »
What has his Beckley roommates have to do with anything, when Oswald left the premises so did his wallet.

$13 in 1963 was worth a lot more than it is today.

JohnM

So you think he took his wallet with him to the shower and toilet? Slept with it under his pillow maybe.

Likely last him about a weeks living expenses, you think?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2019, 07:19:11 AM »
So you think he took his wallet with him to the shower and toilet? Slept with it under his pillow maybe.

So you think he took his wallet with him to the shower and toilet?

Wow, what an unrelated diversion, I said when Oswald left the premises not while he was there because realistically the chances of someone going through his room while he was there would be practically nil and it's an odd argument to make?

Slept with it under his pillow maybe.

We go from ridiculous the to the absurd, try again ffs?

Depends where he went but in the Walker note which was a similar situation but nowhere near as dangerous, he didn't seem like he expected to live "If I am alive...."?

Btw in the Walker note Oswald mentions that he is going to leave her as much money as he could, does that seem like Marina had equal access to Oswald's money?

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 07:20:58 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2019, 07:19:11 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2019, 07:39:30 AM »
Wow, what an unrelated diversion, I said when Oswald left the premises not while he was there because realistically the chances of someone going through his room while he was there would be practically nil and it's an odd argument to make?

We go from ridiculous the to the absurd, try again ffs?

Depends where he went but in the Walker note which was a similar situation but nowhere near as dangerous, he didn't seem like he expected to live "If I am alive...."?

Btw in the Walker note Oswald mentions that he is going to leave her as much money as he could, does that seem like Marina had equal access to Oswald's money?

JohnM

Happy to wait for the testimony from Marina that confirms Oswald normally kept about $200 on his person. The rest is speculation ffs.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 07:50:48 AM by Colin Crow »