Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Motive  (Read 19683 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: Motive
« Reply #72 on: June 05, 2019, 03:06:02 AM »
Advertisement
The following interaction occurred between Dennis and myself in this thread. Dennis, is a member whom I highly respect and have had numerous discussions on this forum over many years. I do remember responding to him once or twice something that I immediately regretted and apologised. Certainly the dime comment is sarcastic in nature but was not directed at specifically at Dennis but more of a friendly jibe throwaway to the forum as a whole. When he was offended I apologised. Ironically, the prime focus of the post was to confirm that we were in agreement regarding a lack of evidence for any preconceived escape plan.
As for the dime comment.......was meant more of a wink joke......apologies if you took offence.
Apologies Colin, I'm a bit of a grouch this morning. Seriously, there are very few members left whom I debate with these days. I've never seen such a high level of nastiness on the forum, from both 'sides'. You, on the other hand, have always been an absolute pleasure to debate with....so when I saw what I mistakenly took for sarcasm from you...I guess I flipped for a second. I'm sorry mate, it shouldn't have happened, I was wrong. Just having a row with the wife over "playing on the computer instead of decorating" probably didn't help. lol
No worries Dennis......remember, happy wife, happy life. No apologies needed mate.

As a follow up to this……..we got…..

Why the sarcasm!? Does every post have to get nasty these days?
Conspiracy-mongers everywhere poison everything they touch

And….then the following commentary…..

Of course, Colin's comment was dripping with sarcasm, if you don't reply to one of Colin's questions with his answer then you just get another question and on and on it goes, question after question till he funnels you down into his unique version of events which usually boils down to cherry picking the evidence. For instance, it doesn't matter how many cops saw and testified under oath that there was a long bag in the sniper's nest, because there isn't a photo it seems that the long bag was never there, Colin logic!
JohnM

As for my general modus operandi, one that involves cherry picking evidence, that was an interesting analysis. John then provides his interpretation of my understanding of the discovery of CE142. I have never claimed that the bag was “never there”. The bag was most certainly on the 6th floor. It was just not discovered when and where the official story claimed. I would argue that my interpretation does not reply on cherry picking but the totality of the evidence. The evidence suggests the bag was not “discovered” until after Studebaker returned to dust the pop bottle and lunch sack. It was also not originally discovered where Studebaker indicated with his outline.

If I wanted to cherry pick testimony to debate this fact I might try and use Sims’ testimony.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 03:14:31 AM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: June 05, 2019, 03:06:02 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2019, 03:49:16 AM »
1. The following interaction occurred between Dennis and myself in this thread.

2. And….then the following commentary…..

Besides you desperately seeking some sort of positive reinforcement from Denis in 1, can you possibly explain how that is even remotely connected to the long bag in the 6th floor sniper's nest, you know the long bag as seen by six police officers?

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2019, 04:00:32 AM »
It was also not originally discovered where Studebaker indicated with his outline.

Anyway getting back on topic, do you think at any point on that afternoon did Studebaker see the bag where he drew it on the sniper's nest photograph?

Mr. BALL. Now, did you at any time see any paper sack around there?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Yes sir.
Mr. BALL. Where?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Storage room there - in, the southeast corner of the building folded.
Mr. BALL. In the southeast corner of the building?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. It was a paper - I don't know what it was.
Mr. BALL. And it was folded, you say?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Yes.
Mr. BALL. Where was it with respect to the three boxes of which the top two were Rolling Readers?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Directly east.
Mr. BALL. There is a corner there, isn't it?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Yes, sir; in the southeast corner.
Mr. BALL. It was in the southeast corner?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. I drew that box in for somebody over at the FBI that said you wanted it. It is in one of those pictures - one of the shots after the duplicate shot.
Mr. BALL. Let's mark this picture "Exhibit F."
(Instrument marked by the reporter as "Studebaker Exhibit F," for identification.)
Mr. BALL. Do you know who took that picture?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. No; I don't.
Mr. BALL. Do you recognize the diagram?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. Did you draw the diagram?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. I drew a diagram in there for the FBI, somebody from the FBI called me down - I can't think of his name, and he wanted an approximate location of where the paper was found.
Mr. BALL. Does that show the approximate location?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Yes.
Mr. BALL. Where you have the dotted lines?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Yes.
Mr. BALL. Now, how big was this paper.that you saw - you saw the wrapper - tell me about how big that paper bag was - how long was it?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. It was about, I would say, 3 1/2 to 4 feet long.
Mr. BALL. The paper bag?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Yes.
Mr. BALL. And how wide was it? Approximately 8 inches.

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 04:03:22 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2019, 04:00:32 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #75 on: June 05, 2019, 04:28:16 AM »
Besides you desperately seeking some sort of positive reinforcement from Denis in 1, can you possibly explain how that is even remotely connected to the long bag in the 6th floor sniper's nest, you know the long bag as seen by six police officers?

JohnM

I need no positive reinforcement from Denis. He accepted my apology as genuine as I did his.

I am about wondering your need to attempt to discredit my posting on the forum in general by misrepresenting my explanation of the discovery of CE142 so inaccurately. Are you unable to comprehend the information and summarise accurately or simply intentionally malicious? Only you know of your true motivation.

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #76 on: June 05, 2019, 04:29:45 AM »
Anyway getting back on topic, do you think at any point on that afternoon did Studebaker see the bag where he drew it on the sniper's nest photograph?

Mr. BALL. Now, did you at any time see any paper sack around there?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Yes sir.
Mr. BALL. Where?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Storage room there - in, the southeast corner of the building folded.
Mr. BALL. In the southeast corner of the building?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. It was a paper - I don't know what it was.
Mr. BALL. And it was folded, you say?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Yes.
Mr. BALL. Where was it with respect to the three boxes of which the top two were Rolling Readers?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Directly east.
Mr. BALL. There is a corner there, isn't it?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Yes, sir; in the southeast corner.
Mr. BALL. It was in the southeast corner?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. I drew that box in for somebody over at the FBI that said you wanted it. It is in one of those pictures - one of the shots after the duplicate shot.
Mr. BALL. Let's mark this picture "Exhibit F."
(Instrument marked by the reporter as "Studebaker Exhibit F," for identification.)
Mr. BALL. Do you know who took that picture?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. No; I don't.
Mr. BALL. Do you recognize the diagram?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. Did you draw the diagram?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. I drew a diagram in there for the FBI, somebody from the FBI called me down - I can't think of his name, and he wanted an approximate location of where the paper was found.
Mr. BALL. Does that show the approximate location?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Yes.
Mr. BALL. Where you have the dotted lines?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Yes.
Mr. BALL. Now, how big was this paper.that you saw - you saw the wrapper - tell me about how big that paper bag was - how long was it?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. It was about, I would say, 3 1/2 to 4 feet long.
Mr. BALL. The paper bag?
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Yes.
Mr. BALL. And how wide was it? Approximately 8 inches.

JohnM

It is possible that someone placed it there, in some folded fashion. When was that photo taken?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 05:48:40 AM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: June 05, 2019, 04:29:45 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #77 on: June 05, 2019, 06:02:10 AM »
I need no positive reinforcement from Denis. He accepted my apology as genuine as I did his.

I am about wondering your need to attempt to discredit my posting on the forum in general by misrepresenting my explanation of the discovery of CE142 so inaccurately. Are you unable to comprehend the information and summarise accurately or simply intentionally malicious? Only you know of your true motivation.

Nice, but I still don't understand what any of that had to do with Oswald's bag in the sniper's nest?

I am about wondering your need to attempt to discredit my posting on the forum in general by misrepresenting my explanation of the discovery of CE142 so inaccurately

So my post about what I believe your comments on CE142 in the sniper's nest leads to, is an attempt to discredit your posts on the forum in general, seriously? Get a grip, this sort of gross exaggeration is of the same type of nonsense that Fratini used to pull and led to him leaving.

Are you unable to comprehend the information and summarise accurately or simply intentionally malicious?

Yeah, can you.
Here's a quick summary of the evidence.

Frazier saw a long bag that he didn't particularly pay attention to.
Frazier said that Oswald told him that the bag contained curtain rods.
Oswald said the bag contained his lunch.
Frazier said the bag was put on the back seat.
Oswald said that his package was on his lap because even Oswald realizes that putting his lunch on the back seat is not that believable.
The folded, crumpled and stained bag that is discovered neatly fits Oswald's broken down rifle.
The bag has multiple prints from Oswald.
The bag was seen in the sniper's nest by multiple police officers.

Only you know of your true motivation.

You just have to look at my history of posting and see that I exclusively use the evidence or make logical inferences based on the evidence whereas others here seem to have an agenda.

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #78 on: June 05, 2019, 06:04:25 AM »
It is possible that someone placed it there, in some folded fashion.

If it wasn't Oswald, then who and why?
And if their purpose was to deceive then taking a photo was a no brainer, why no photo?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: June 05, 2019, 06:04:25 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #79 on: June 05, 2019, 03:07:24 PM »
If it wasn't Oswald, then who and why?
And if their purpose was to deceive then taking a photo was a no brainer, why no photo?

JohnM

You seem to have missed my question. When was that photo taken by Studebaker?