Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Motive  (Read 19643 times)

Offline Alan Hardaker

Re: Motive
« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2019, 10:13:23 PM »
Advertisement
He was a nut...a loan nut.

A fantasist seeking notoriety. Couldn't obviously achieve fame or fortune (he was an order filler in a warehouse) through his own limited talents. The only way was an act of insanity. That's about the size of it.Fair enough you can add a psychological profile, a psychiatrist assessment, all the psychobabble you want..the guy was a nut.

That other idiot Ruby put the skids under Oswald and presented hundreds if not thousands with a "cause"...and in some cases..a living.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2019, 10:13:23 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2019, 10:40:51 PM »
Tea truck.  LOL, you're so Australian.

Tea truck.

Not quite, the Lunch truck would do their first rounds at Morning tea.

you're so Australian.

Thanks.

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2019, 11:30:25 PM »
Not quite, the Lunch truck would do their first rounds at Morning tea.

Thanks.

Who in America has morning tea?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2019, 11:30:25 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2019, 11:33:40 PM »
Who in America has morning tea?

Australian immigrants
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 08:49:17 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2019, 11:58:05 PM »
He was a nut...a loan nut.

A fantasist seeking notoriety. Couldn't obviously achieve fame or fortune (he was an order filler in a warehouse) through his own limited talents. The only way was an act of insanity. That's about the size of it.Fair enough you can add a psychological profile, a psychiatrist assessment, all the psychobabble you want..the guy was a nut.

That other idiot Ruby put the skids under Oswald and presented hundreds if not thousands with a "cause"...and in some cases..a living.

He was a nut...a loan nut

I doubt if Oswald could get a loan.
 :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2019, 11:58:05 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #69 on: June 05, 2019, 12:10:17 AM »
What we see here in this thread is people assuming that the Warren Commission conclusions about what happened are true and then interpreting Oswald's history and behavior in hindsight in order to fit that narrative.

Until conspiracy-monger truth shows up, I guess us poor sheeple will just have to keep getting sheared (short back & sides, please) or following people off cliffs.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 12:18:26 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2019, 12:35:48 AM »
What we see here in this thread is people assuming that the Warren Commission conclusions about what happened are true and then interpreting Oswald's history and behavior in hindsight in order to fit that narrative.

What I see here is you, assuming that I'm assuming the Warren Commission conclusions about what happened are true. John, I've studied and researched this case for almost 30 years now. Over that time I gradually came to the same final conclusion as the WC, certainly not all of it, the reports far from perfect but yes, I do agree with the final conclusion. It's been hard work, it's cost me money and many a sleepless night. Please don't patronise me by "assuming" I've ever 'assumed' anything about this case. I'll admit my assessment of the facts regarding this case may well be wrong. But if they are it's because I've misinterpreted those facts NOT because I ever assumed anything incorrectly. I've said this before John, you're far too arrogant for your own good. Stop assuming that anyone who's reached a different conclusion than yourself is a total bloody idiot!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2019, 12:35:48 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2019, 02:19:26 AM »
He was a nut...a loan nut

I doubt if Oswald could get a loan.
 :D

But he did, and paid back.  :)