Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CT's, how did Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?  (Read 135162 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: CT's, how did Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?
« Reply #752 on: March 16, 2020, 04:20:27 PM »
Advertisement
Too bad that doesn't prove anything except that its impossible. When did you decide to switch sides? Oh, it doesn't matter, I knew you would. I accept your apology in advance

The village idiot wrote:   "At day's end it comes down to the ability of the shooter to adapt and make the weapon useable if only for the time period required to accomplish a given task."

Even an expert sharpshooter would be a total dud in attempting to score any hits on a 9" paper plate at 50 yards with a full clip (6 rounds)  in  the TSBD carcano. 

And thank you Chappie, for proving once again that you have a prominent place in the village.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #752 on: March 16, 2020, 04:20:27 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #753 on: March 16, 2020, 11:02:09 PM »

THE BLUE-RIBBON BOYS
LONELY HEARTS CLUB BAND
--------------------------------
WC concluded 'probably'
HSCA concluded 'likely'

The Big Kahuna overall was the Stemmons sign (blocked Zapruder from MOI) which, in turn, prevented a precise, no-holds-barred-clear-Go/Don't Go-to-jail firing location. The Cuckoo's Nest location showed up in all cone trajectories IIRC. WC found this 'compelling'

Any claims of knoll hits would reveal them as being magic.

Hmmm... Which part of that say's Oswald was guilty?
>>> Somebody said that? Psst... lose that cringeworthy 'Hmmmm'.. it's 'girly-man' like 'easy-peasy'

The rifle discovered on the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository could not have caused any of the wounds to Kennedy, Connally or Tague, except by accident.

>>> BINGO! It was accidental. The conspirators (somebody said there were conspirators so there must have been been) coaxed PatsyGuy (who apparently had a talent for making people swallow things) to fire downrange but not hit anything. But to the delight of Oswald Rabbit-Hole Apologists everywhere, he was far worse than even they expected: The little prick was so bad that he missed his assigned targets and hit Kennedy twice.

Later @Tippit, in an attempt to fire warning shots, he managed to hit the poor dumb cop instead. Not satisfied, and determined to get something right in his life, took a closer shot but only confirmed his loser status.

Some of the above is just a spoof because I said so.... Some of the above is just a spoof because I said so... Some of the above is just a spoof because I said so... 

EDIT in 'Girly-Man'
(Somebody's feathers got ruffled)

EDIT 'Some of the above'
« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 07:00:11 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #754 on: March 16, 2020, 11:17:22 PM »
>>> Somebody said that? Psst... lose that cringeworthy 'Hmmmm'.. it's gay, like 'easy-peasy'

Homophobe.

the little prick was so bad that he missed his assigned targets and Kennedy twice.

:D

Like you know what the shooter was aiming at.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #754 on: March 16, 2020, 11:17:22 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #755 on: March 16, 2020, 11:22:34 PM »
Homophobe.

:D

Like you know what the shooter was aiming at.

Somebody is even more cringeworthy

Ruffled your feathers, did I, big fella? Oh, wait... Perhaps 'girly-man'? Somebody said that before...
« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 01:59:49 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Peter Goth

« Reply #756 on: March 17, 2020, 12:15:20 AM »
The Blue Ribbon Boys Lonely Hearts Club Band
WC concluded 'probably'
HSCA concluded 'likely'

Stumbling block overall was Stemmons sign (blocked Zapruder from MOI) which, in turn, prevented a precise firing location. The Cuckoo's Nest location showed up in all cone trajectories IIRC. WC found this 'compelling'

Any claims of knoll hits would reveal them as the magic ones

Hmmm... Which part of that say's Oswald was guilty?
>>> Somebody said that? Psst... lose that cringeworthy 'Hmmmm'.. it's 'girly-man' like 'easy-peasy'

The rifle discovered on the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository could not have caused any of the wounds to Kennedy, Connally or Tague, except by accident.
>>> BINGO! It was accident. The conspirators (somebody said there were conspirators so there must have been been) coaxed PatsyGuy (who apparently had a talent for making people swallow things) to fire downrange but not hit anything. But to the delight of Oswald Rabbit-Hole Apologists everywhere, he was far worse than even they expected: The little prick was so bad that he missed his assigned targets and Kennedy twice.

Later @Tippit, in an attempt to fire warning shots, he managed hit the poor dumb cop instead. Not satisfied, and determined to get something right in his life, took a closer shot but only confirmed his loser status.

The above sarcasm is just a spoof because I said so.... The above sarcasm is just a spoof because I said so... The above sarcasm is just a spoof because I said so... 
EDIT to Girly-Man
(Somebody's feathers got ruffled)

Thumb1: It's one of your best, keep it up.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #756 on: March 17, 2020, 12:15:20 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #757 on: March 17, 2020, 02:08:34 AM »
Thumb1: It's one of your best, keep it up.

You betcha, sport

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #758 on: March 17, 2020, 02:25:30 AM »
Somebody is even more cringeworthy

Ruffled your feathers, did I, big fella? Oh, wait... Perhaps 'girly-man'? Somebody said that before...

No, you’re just showing yourself to be the bigot you are.

Now you can join Kleinschmidt in his little “woman is an insult” club.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #758 on: March 17, 2020, 02:25:30 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #759 on: March 17, 2020, 02:51:10 AM »
No, you’re just showing yourself to be the bigot you are.

Now you can join Kleinschmidt in his little “woman is an insult” club.

That must be true because you just said so
« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 03:53:56 AM by Bill Chapman »