Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CT's, how did Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?  (Read 134928 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: CT's, how did Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?
« Reply #680 on: February 19, 2020, 05:55:26 PM »
Advertisement
Weitzman did move from the east side of the building to the west side to search, but he has never described walking westward between the pallets and the northmost row of boxes.

You said the rifle was under the pallet; now it's beneath the northern edge. It keeps creeping northward. The "northern edge" of the pallet in question (lower-right in photo above) is solid wood.

Mr. BALL - I have three pictures here which I have marked, respectively, D, E, F. I show
           you D first. Does that look anything like the location where you found the gun?
   Mr. WEITZMAN - Yes, sir; this is taken the opposite side the flat I was looking under.

The only confusion is from your interpretations.

Weitzman did move from the east side of the building to the west side to search, but he has never described walking westward between the pallets and the northmost row of boxes.

I don't know what the hell you're babbling about now..... Weitzman did walk eastward between the rows of boxes he then got down on the floor and shined his flashlight beneath the pallet, and he saw the rifle that was pointed at him lying on the floor.

You said the rifle was under the pallet; now it's beneath the northern edge. It keeps creeping northward. The "northern edge" of the pallet in question (lower-right in photo above) is solid wood.

Jerry, Because you seem to be to dishonest to admit the truth even to yourself,  Why don't you mark  the 15' 4" mark on the floor in the photo with the two blue arrows.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #680 on: February 19, 2020, 05:55:26 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #681 on: February 19, 2020, 06:37:07 PM »

I don't know what the hell you're babbling about now..... Weitzman did walk eastward between the rows of boxes he then got down on the floor and shined his flashlight beneath the pallet, and he saw the rifle that was pointed at him lying on the floor.

Jerry, Because you seem to be to dishonest to admit the truth even to yourself,  Why don't you mark  the 15' 4" mark on the floor in the photo with the two blue arrows.

I figure the part of the floor where the two blue arrows point to is roughly the 15' mark, give or take a few inches. Going by a slight gouge on the floorboards, the boxes that form the crevice seem to have sited a few inches to the North in the "blue arrow" photo. This might be due to the boxes being examined for prints or being moved to extract the rifle.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #682 on: February 19, 2020, 07:36:11 PM »
I figure the part of the floor where the two blue arrows point to is roughly the 15' mark, give or take a few inches. Going by a slight gouge on the floorboards, the boxes that form the crevice seem to have sited a few inches to the North in the "blue arrow" photo. This might be due to the boxes being examined for prints or being moved to extract the rifle.

I figure the part of the floor where the two blue arrows point to is roughly the 15' mark, give or take a few inches.

Try being honest with yourself....We both know that the 9 inch square support columns were at 13 feet from the north wall....The box on the south side of the column  is NOT 28  inches long....  And that means that the 15 "4" mark is about a foot south of that box.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #682 on: February 19, 2020, 07:36:11 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #683 on: February 19, 2020, 07:55:17 PM »

Mr. STUDEBAKER. No, we took two from the same location when we was up on
          top of the stack of boxes shooting down at it, before they picked it up.

The box you're referring to is sealed in both the photo you referred to ("blue arrows") and the Crime Lab's in-situ photo. It's a box stacked three-high.

Yes that's correct the sealed box is the third box in a stack of three .......And it's right where the butt of the rifle is in the fake in situ photo ....And in place of the sealed box is a open box.   And where did the bright sunshine go??    In the photo with the blue arrows there is bright sunshine streaming through the window that is just a few feet west of the area....  But in the fake photo there is only camera flash illuminating the area.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #684 on: February 19, 2020, 08:10:54 PM »

The box with the two blue arrows pointing to it is 14"6' from  the north wall.   which means that Studebaker measured the distance from the wall to the rifle 10 inches south of that box.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 08:27:03 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #684 on: February 19, 2020, 08:10:54 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #685 on: February 19, 2020, 08:29:57 PM »
Yawn! Btw I will end this here, if you want to discuss the rifle ownership then create your own thread.
Do you promise...with all your heart?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #686 on: February 19, 2020, 08:41:18 PM »

Mr. STUDEBAKER. No, we took two from the same location when we was up on
          top of the stack of boxes shooting down at it, before they picked it up.

The box you're referring to is sealed in both the photo you referred to ("blue arrows") and the Crime Lab's in-situ photo. It's a box stacked three-high.

What's the photo of the Detective perched on the boxes supposed to prove ??......   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #686 on: February 19, 2020, 08:41:18 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #687 on: February 19, 2020, 10:09:13 PM »

I figure the part of the floor where the two blue arrows point to is roughly the 15' mark, give or take a few inches.

Try being honest with yourself....We both know that the 9 inch square support columns were at 13 feet from the north wall....The box on the south side of the column  is NOT 28  inches long....  And that means that the 15 "4" mark is about a foot south of that box.

If the wood column is centered on 13' from the North wall, the south face of the wood column is 13' 4 3/4" from the North wall. That leaves about 23 1/4" to get to 15' 4". I estimate the box to the immediate south of the column is 2" from the pillar and 18" long. Now we need 3 1/4" inches to get to 15' 4".

Looking West: Showing small gap between wood pillar and 18"-long box

Looking East: Tall stack of cartons (right-foreground)
is about 3" south of box by the column

Looking North: Gap where rifle is runs along front
of the tall stack

The front of the tall stack of cartons near the rifle location is a further 3"-or-so to the South of the front of the box by the column. That gets you to 15' 4".