Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CT's, how did Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?  (Read 130971 times)

Offline Jack Trojan

Re: CT's, how did Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?
« Reply #648 on: February 17, 2020, 12:56:31 AM »
Advertisement
Is there a single case where an identifiable print was lifted off a trigger and used in court to convict?

Probably not, but the fact that there was a smeared print on the trigger meant that Oswald did not wear gloves. In which case, where are all the other prints?

He didn't count them but Day saw several unusable prints on the rifle. The wooden stock itself was absorbent and not good at retaining prints.

Sure he did. Where's the report? And I don't mean a transcript of his bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns.

I doubt the validity of Tom Alyea's Fritz story.

Of course you do.

"More believable ejection pattern"? Did Fritz have a book with him on "Hull Ejection Patterns"?

It doesn't take a genius to look at 3 hulls within a 1 foot radius and realize there is a problem with that.

There was no Mauser.

Sure there wasn't. Where did Craig get the 7.65 number from? His ass?

The BY photos have been authenticated. You're gullible.

LOL. Authenticated by whom, you? Besides, I was talking about the inexplicable backyard photo re-enactments by the DPD and the cutout superimposition of CE 399c. WTF was that for? (rhetorical) And how many photos did Marina take anyway? And what was Roscoe White doing with undocumented CE 399c? And I'm gullible?  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #648 on: February 17, 2020, 12:56:31 AM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #649 on: February 17, 2020, 02:01:30 AM »
Probably not, but the fact that there was a smeared print on the trigger meant that Oswald did not wear gloves. In which case, where are all the other prints?

The wooden stock was absorbent. Prints on the metal trigger-guard housing were noticed and professionally photographed by Day.

Sure he did. Where's the report? And I don't mean a transcript of his bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns.

Of course you do.

It doesn't take a genius to look at 3 hulls within a 1 foot radius and realize there is a problem with that.

Is that a term for when he claims something he wasn't told and didn't read on the rifle?

Mr. BALL - In the statement that you made to the Dallas Police Department that afternoon,
                     you referred to the rifle as a 7.65 Mauser bolt action?
   Mr. WEITZMAN - In a glance, that's what it looked like.
   Mr. BALL - That's what it looked like did you say that or someone else say that?
   Mr. WEITZMAN - No; I said that. I thought it was one.

LOL. Authenticated by whom, you? Besides, I was talking about the inexplicable backyard photo re-enactments by the DPD and the cutout superimposition of CE 399c. WTF was that for? (rhetorical) And how many photos did Marina take anyway? And what was Roscoe White doing with undocumented CE 399c? And I'm gullible?  :D

CE 399c?

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #650 on: February 17, 2020, 02:04:10 AM »
You've completely ignored the fact that Studebaker measured the distance from the north wall to the rifle at 15' 4".....The narrow crack is only 13 feet from the north wall.

The so-called crack is certainly south of the center of the brick column, which is centered on 13'.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #650 on: February 17, 2020, 02:04:10 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #651 on: February 17, 2020, 02:07:45 AM »
Maybe that's your problem. You're blind.
You apparently have more than one. 

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #652 on: February 17, 2020, 02:33:14 AM »
You apparently have more than one.

Walt and you share a similar spatial perception problem.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #652 on: February 17, 2020, 02:33:14 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #653 on: February 17, 2020, 04:38:09 AM »
Probably Weitzman. But Craig's testimony on the matter doesn't inspire confidence.

On 11/22/63, he swore out an affidavit and was interviewed by the FBI. Didn't mention the rifle.

In 1968, he and Penn Jones were interviewed by the LA Free Press. He told the LAFP that he saw the rifle when it was discovered, but "couldn't give its name because I don't know
foreign rifles." He did claim that a Mauser was found, but said it was a second rifle that was found on the roof. He attributed this knowledge not to his own firsthand experience, but to a reporter who was supposedly told by someone within the DPD.

One year later in his Shaw trial testimony, he said nothing about seeing "7.65 Mauser" or "Mauser 7.65" on the rifle.

In his 1971 screed "When They Kill a President," Craig says that Weitzman identified the rifle, but nothing about seeing "Mauser 7.65" on it.

It's not until 1973 that be begins to claim that he saw "Mauser 7.65" on the weapon, but that story is hard to believe given his previous years of silence on the matter. It's even harder to believe it when you realize that the '73 version of the story is directly contradicted by what he told the LA Free Press in '68.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #654 on: February 17, 2020, 05:34:10 AM »
Six minutes on his first try using a dime. You call that difficult?

Wouldn’t you say that something that takes 6 minutes is more difficult than something that takes 2 minutes?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #654 on: February 17, 2020, 05:34:10 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #655 on: February 17, 2020, 07:45:54 AM »
If there were any smeared prints, especially on the trigger, then Oswald did not wear gloves.

Are those the same 'others' that Drumpf 'hears' things from?

How many smeared 'unusable' prints were found on the rifle and how could they tell them apart from the many bumbling Keystone Kops that manhandled ALL the evidence with their bare hands? Fritz actually saw the 3 hulls in a tight group near the window in the sniper's nest and picked them up with his bare hands, placed them in his pocket then later tossed them back onto the floor for a staged in situ photo of the crime scene in a more believable ejection pattern.

The DPD handled all the evidence this way for the Crime of the Century, no less. Do you think they were ever this incompetent even for a common burglary? Were they nervous because this was the most important case of their lives? Or was it because they were worried about screwing up their roles in the Big Event, like finding the Mauser or mishandling the evidence or a rush to judgement or with inexplicable backyard photo re-enactments or letting Ruby gut shoot Oswald, etc.?

By 'others' I mean the investigators
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 07:49:22 AM by Bill Chapman »