Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CT's, how did Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?  (Read 131162 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Re: CT's, how did Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?
« Reply #640 on: February 16, 2020, 05:31:23 PM »
Advertisement
Here's where the rifle was found:

Wrong!....  Are you stupid and illiterate? How wide is the crack between the boxes that you have drawn the arrows to?  Two or three inches?.... How wide is the carcano with the bolt handle sticking out to the right and the scope sticking out to the left ?  (answer:  over 4 inches ) 

3 or 4 inches. It's hard to judge to exactness.

https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth49607/m1/1/

https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth338775/m1/1/

Zoom in on them both and examine the boxes and the printing and stamps on them. My placement of the rifle is correct. No doubt about it whatsoever.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 05:48:02 PM by Tim Nickerson »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #640 on: February 16, 2020, 05:31:23 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #641 on: February 16, 2020, 05:37:14 PM »
Because there are 5 screws that attach the stock to the action.

Mr. BALL. I notice you have a screwdriver there. Can you assemble it without the use of a screwdriver?
Mr. CUNNINGHAM. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. What can you use?
Mr. CUNNINGHAM. Any object that would fit the slots on the five screws that retain the stock to the action.
Mr. BALL. Could you do it with a 10-cent piece?
Mr. CUNNINGHAM. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. Will you do that--about how long will it take you?
Mr. CUNNINGHAM. I know I can do it, but I have never been timed as far as using a dime. I have been timed using a screwdriver, which required a little over 2 minutes.
Mr. BALL. 2 minutes with a screwdriver.
Try it with the dime and let's see how long it takes.
Okay. Start now. Six minutes.
Mr. CUNNINGHAM. I think I can improve on that.
Mr. BALL. And the only tool you used was a 10-cent piece?
Mr. CUNNINGHAM. That is correct.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/cunningham1.htm

Six minutes on his first try using a dime. You call that difficult?

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #642 on: February 16, 2020, 06:34:44 PM »
Here's where the rifle was found:

Wrong!....  Are you stupid and illiterate? How wide is the crack between the boxes that you have drawn the arrows to?  Two or three inches?.... How wide is the carcano with the bolt handle sticking out to the right and the scope sticking out to the left ?  (answer:  over 4 inches ) 

Pictures not showing the rifle were taken much later, and the position of the box on the floor may have changed, though I agree with Tim that there is enough gap there. The rifle as it rested in the original gap was captured in two in-situ photographs taken just after the rifle's discovery.

Can't you understand what Seymour Weitzman and Eugene Boone wrote?.....

Weitzman said that he was working his way west on the south side of the row of boxes that formed the south wall of the aisle at the top of the stairs, and he said he was down on the floor and shining his flashlight beneath the pallet when he spotted the rifle lying on the floor.   And Boone squeezed between the west wall and the row of boxes and removed a box that served as a closure for the top of a crevasse that was formed by the east/ west row of boxes that formed the south wall of the aisle at the top of the stairs.  When Boone removed the box that formed the lid he shined his light down into the dark crevasse and saw a tiny portion of the butt of the rifle that was lying on the floor.

Geeze. Weitzman saw the rifle (I don't think he could see the middle position from his angle) looking through the pallet platform openings and beyond. You're misconstrued this to mean the rifle was underneath the pallet.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #642 on: February 16, 2020, 06:34:44 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #643 on: February 16, 2020, 08:00:14 PM »
He had gloves? Do tell.
Oswald had 3 dimes on him. A dead giveaway in some quarters.

If there were any smeared prints, especially on the trigger, then Oswald did not wear gloves.

Others will disagree with 'kept his prints off'

Are those the same 'others' that Drumpf 'hears' things from?

Prints are dead easy to at least smear. The term 'unusable' comes to mind.

How many smeared 'unusable' prints were found on the rifle and how could they tell them apart from the many bumbling Keystone Kops that manhandled ALL the evidence with their bare hands? Fritz actually saw the 3 hulls in a tight group near the window in the sniper's nest and picked them up with his bare hands, placed them in his pocket then later tossed them back onto the floor for a staged in situ photo of the crime scene in a more believable ejection pattern.

The DPD handled all the evidence this way for the Crime of the Century, no less. Do you think they were ever this incompetent even for a common burglary? Were they nervous because this was the most important case of their lives? Or was it because they were worried about screwing up their roles in the Big Event, like finding the Mauser or mishandling the evidence or a rush to judgement or with inexplicable backyard photo re-enactments or letting Ruby gut shoot Oswald, etc.?

« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 08:09:55 PM by Jack Trojan »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #644 on: February 16, 2020, 08:35:07 PM »
If there were any smeared prints, especially on the trigger, then Oswald did not wear gloves.

Is there a single case where an identifiable print was lifted off a trigger and used in court to convict?

Are those the same 'others' that Drumpf 'hears' things from?

How many smeared 'unusable' prints were found on the rifle and how could they tell them apart from the many bumbling Keystone Kops that manhandled ALL the evidence with their bare hands? Fritz actually saw the 3 hulls in a tight group near the window in the sniper's nest and picked them up with his bare hands, placed them in his pocket then later tossed them back onto the floor for a staged in situ photo of the crime scene in a more believable ejection pattern.

The DPD handled all the evidence this way for the Crime of the Century, no less. Do you think they were ever this incompetent even for a common burglary? Were they nervous because this was the most important case of their lives? Or was it because they were worried about screwing up their roles in the Big Event, like finding the Mauser or mishandling the evidence or a rush to judgement or with inexplicable backyard photo re-enactments or letting Ruby gut shoot Oswald, etc.?

He didn't count them but Day saw several unusable prints on the rifle. The wooden stock itself was absorbent and not good at retaining prints.

I doubt the validity of Tom Alyea's Fritz story. "More believable ejection pattern"? Did Fritz have a book with him on "Hull Ejection Patterns"? There was no Mauser. The BY photos have been authenticated. You're gullible.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #644 on: February 16, 2020, 08:35:07 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #645 on: February 16, 2020, 09:08:13 PM »

Pictures not showing the rifle were taken much later, and the position of the box on the floor may have changed, though I agree with Tim that there is enough gap there. The rifle as it rested in the original gap was captured in two in-situ photographs taken just after the rifle's discovery.

Geeze. Weitzman saw the rifle (I don't think he could see the middle position from his angle) looking through the pallet platform openings and beyond. You're misconstrued this to mean the rifle was underneath the pallet.

Mr. BALL - I have three pictures here which I have marked, respectively, D, E, F. I show you D first. Does that look anything like the location where you found the gun?
Mr. WEITZMAN - Yes, sir; this is taken the opposite side the flat I was looking under.
Mr. BALL - Looking from the top side of this picture?
Mr. WEITZMAN - Well, I would be looking over--Boone was looking the top side; I was looking under the flat.

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #646 on: February 16, 2020, 11:06:01 PM »
Mr. BALL - I have three pictures here which I have marked, respectively, D, E, F. I show you D first. Does that look anything like the location where you found the gun?
Mr. WEITZMAN - Yes, sir; this is taken the opposite side the flat I was looking under.
Mr. BALL - Looking from the top side of this picture?
Mr. WEITZMAN - Well, I would be looking over--Boone was looking the top side; I was looking under the flat.

He was looking under the pallet AND through it's open areas when he saw the rifle. He was "looking under" as well as "looking over" to where the rifle was.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #646 on: February 16, 2020, 11:06:01 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #647 on: February 17, 2020, 12:33:59 AM »

You've completely ignored the fact that Studebaker measured the distance from the north wall to the rifle at 15' 4".....The narrow crack is only 13 feet from the north wall.