Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CT's, how did Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?  (Read 130953 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: CT's, how did Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?
« Reply #624 on: February 16, 2020, 03:06:00 AM »
Advertisement
Hi Jack, what ya drinking? Could you break down each of those claims please? He disassembled the rifle in the Paine's garage.

There’s no evidence that the C2766 rifle was disassembled and reassembled. Or ever in the Paine’s garage.

Was that a difficult thing to do?

Without a screwdriver, yes.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #624 on: February 16, 2020, 03:06:00 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #625 on: February 16, 2020, 03:13:26 AM »
Hi Jack, what ya drinking? Could you break down each of those claims please? He disassembled the rifle in the Paine's garage. Was that a difficult thing to do? He reassembled it somewhere in the TSBD. Is reassembling a Carcano a difficult task? Have you done it before? Elaborate on what you mean by 'hurried shots". How hurried were they? Was the scope wonky when Oswald used the rifle to shoot Kennedy? How do you know? Is it uncommon for identifiable prints to not be found on weapons suspected to have been used in a crime?

I'm drinking my usual, JD and H2O. And whatever you are drinking is preventing you from having a clue what I'm talking about. It doesn't matter where or when LHO disassembled/reassembled the rifle, only that you claim he did before taking 3 shots at JFK. And guess what is required for that? Touching the rifle over and over and over again, to the point where it would be really dumb to think that Oswald wouldn't have left a single print somewhere on the many, many places where he handled it during disassembly/reassembly. Personally, I think it's all bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns and LHO never touched the MC. The evidence, or lack there of, convinced me.

Is it uncommon for identifiable prints to not be found on weapons suspected to have been used in a crime?

Sure, you keep telling yourself that.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 03:16:11 AM by Jack Trojan »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #626 on: February 16, 2020, 03:14:07 AM »
You mean the way he disassembled then reassembled the rifle then took 3 hurried shots and managed 2 hits, including a head shot using a wonky scope, then ditched it neatly between some boxes without getting a single print on the rifle? Maybe you should address how Oswald managed that first. Was he a ghost?

disassembled then reassembled the rifle

Life can turn on a dime  ;)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 03:24:57 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #626 on: February 16, 2020, 03:14:07 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #627 on: February 16, 2020, 03:16:06 AM »

Looking from West to East. Row nearest to stairway at camera-left.
Rifle removed. Tall stacks of pallleted book cartons at camera-right.

The aisle that Lee Oswald allegedly dashed through can be seen at camera left....And the rifle was found on the floor beneath the pallet that is visible at camera right.  Reviiew Seymour Weitzman's affidavit and testimony about shining his flash light beneath that pallet ( which was buried beneath boxes of books at the time that he and Boone discovered the rifle lying on the floor) 

Now how the hell could the skinny 5' 9" Lee Oswald reach across the boxes from the aisle and place the 8 pound rifle down beneath the pallet with the boxes of books stacked in it and then covered the top of the crevasse between the boxes by staking boxes on top of the boxes.   

I'm sure that I've seen those two bottom photos before but I never realized that they were of the location of where the rifle was found. Looking at the one on the left, it's plain to see how foolish Walt's claim is. Of course , it's possible that he's been a frail weakling himself all of his life and can't imagine how a 24 year old guy could have managed to handle an 8 lb rifle the way that Oswald did.

Here's where the rifle was found:

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #628 on: February 16, 2020, 03:16:45 AM »

Without a screwdriver, yes.

How do you know?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #628 on: February 16, 2020, 03:16:45 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #629 on: February 16, 2020, 04:07:10 AM »
disassembled then reassembled the rifle

Life can turn on a dime  ;)

I get it. Did they find a dime on LHO and does it affect how he kept his prints off the rifle? Were his gloves found?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #630 on: February 16, 2020, 04:10:59 AM »
How do you know?

Because there are 5 screws that attach the stock to the action.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #630 on: February 16, 2020, 04:10:59 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #631 on: February 16, 2020, 03:09:32 PM »
  He disassembled the rifle in the Paine's garage. 
Prove that this happened....unless you were peeking in the window at the time?