Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CT's, how did Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?  (Read 133373 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: CT's, how did Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?
« Reply #600 on: February 08, 2020, 10:15:20 PM »
Advertisement
Well if the rifle had been removed as early as Oct /63 as per Mrs Paine possibly remembering seen the blanket as flatter in appearance than the rifle in blanket presented to her during her WC testimony

Then it could be the rifle was already in the custody of the FBI or the CIA courtesy of MrPaine

Purpose?

A contingency plan in case the unthinkable plot might occur by some of their own  CIA element? Blame the defector nut as well as Communist ideology

Yet since The “nut might actually have been an asset for them for their defector scheme to infiltrate USSR

They preplant this MC rifle with misaligned scope at least give their soldier a possible chance to be acquiited by reasonable doubt

The shooting of the patsy later was therefore an unexpected event by mafia Jack Ruby for reason the patsy also was liability having been used them as well as a  “mule” hence the package being cocaine or heroin

Lee Oswald unknowingly screwed up the conspirators plot by not being on the sixth floor as they had planned.....If he had been on the sixth floor he would have been shot dead by an "alert cop" who would then have been hailed as a hero for catching the assassin so quickly.     But Lee wasn't on the sixth floor where the incriminating evidence had been planted....He was on the first floor. and far away from the planted evidence, so there was no way to link him to the rifle or the shells, so even if the "alert cop" had seen Lee on the first floor he couldn't have murdered him.

The fact that Lee was on the first floor at the time that JFK"s motorcade passed by the TSBD really screwed up the plot. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #600 on: February 08, 2020, 10:15:20 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #601 on: February 09, 2020, 08:42:52 PM »
Well if the rifle had been removed as early as Oct /63 as per Mrs Paine possibly remembering seen the blanket as flatter in appearance than the rifle in blanket presented to her during her WC testimony
Mr. JENNER - Is it fair to say it is your best recollection at the moment that the zipper bag you have described earlier, you described yesterday, was not placed in the station wagon, and did not return with you to Irving?
Mrs. PAINE - I do not recall it being in the station wagon.
Mr. JENNER - Now, was there a separate long package of any kind?
Mrs. PAINE - I do not recall such a package.
Mr. JENNER - Was there a separate package of any character wrapped in a blanket?
Mrs. PAINE - No. There was a basket such as you use for hanging your clothes. It carried exactly that, clothes and diapers, and they weren't as neat as being in suitcases and duffels would imply. There was leftovers stuffed in the corner, clothes and things, but rather open.
Mr. JENNER - So you saw no long rectangular package of any kind or character loaded in or placed in your station wagon?
Mrs. PAINE - No, it doesn't mean it wasn't there, but I saw nothing of that nature.
Mr. JENNER - You saw nothing?
Mrs. PAINE - I saw nothing.

Sargent Ruthie

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #602 on: February 09, 2020, 08:58:46 PM »
Someone [a Commissioner maybe] just might have nudged Ruth...
Mr. JENNER - Did you see any kind of a package wrapped in the blanket?
Mrs. PAINE - Not to my recollection.
Mr. JENNER - Did you see any package
Mrs. PAINE - I don't recall seeing the blanket either.
Mr. JENNER - On that occasion?
Mrs. PAINE - On that occasion, not until later.
Mr. JENNER - Not until later.
Representative FORD - Did you see the blanket in New Orleans?
Mrs. PAINE - On the bed or something. I am asking myself. I don't recall it specifically.
"I don't recall it specifically"  Can anyone else see what went on there?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #602 on: February 09, 2020, 08:58:46 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #603 on: February 09, 2020, 09:10:24 PM »
Someone [a Commissioner maybe] just might have nudged Ruth... "I don't recall it specifically"  Can anyone else see what went on there?

No. But I'm sure you do.  ::)

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #604 on: February 09, 2020, 10:03:22 PM »
No. But I'm sure you do.     
You need to find some safe & effective relief for your constipation.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #604 on: February 09, 2020, 10:03:22 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #605 on: February 10, 2020, 02:33:47 PM »
They wanted so badly for Ruth to have seen a package.

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #606 on: February 15, 2020, 03:10:07 AM »
If this MC rifle was planted before the fact then the conspirators must not have realized that west side of the floor was being laid with new plywood necessitating having to move boxes

Seems like a risky place to pre hide the rifle near the stairs

However, if rifle was hastily planted after the fact , near the stairwell would be quickest place  sliding under the pallettes

Maybe Weitzman observed or at least realized the rifle was moved from UNDER a palette to its new position In a gap between 2 parallel rows of boxes

Perhaps Weitzman even witnessed a hand sliding a rifle thru the space of the pallet In coincidence with Boone shining a light

At the very least, Weitzman may have witnessed the destacking of the wall of boxes in order to photograph a rifle no longer laying “flat” and within the frame of a wooden palette

Instead, now the rifle was in vertical position up against a wall of boxes with NO wooden palette underneath the boxes

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #606 on: February 15, 2020, 03:10:07 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #607 on: February 15, 2020, 07:24:08 AM »
Can I change the topic to..How did Oswald's ALLEGED rifle end up on the 6th floor?