Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CT's, how did Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?  (Read 130951 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: CT's, how did Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?
« Reply #584 on: January 02, 2020, 05:31:33 PM »
Advertisement
It’s the defective scope on this rifle which suggests a hasty post event plant of the rifle

Wietzman may have had suspicion the rifle was planted between the boxes as he was looking underneath
a palette of boxes. Something caused Weitzman to have severe depression for the rest of his life and it’s doubtful it was just the simple mistaken ID of a rifle as a Mauser

It’s the defective scope on this rifle which suggests a hasty post event plant of the rifle

Mr Mason, Please take some time and research the discovery of the rifle.....    I'm certain that if you study just this small aspect of the case you'll discover that the rifle was NOT found jammed behind some boxes about 13 feet from the north wall as the DPD in situ photos depict.   I'm positive that you'll find that the rifle was lying on it's side, with the muzzle pointing east beneath the north edge of a wooden pallet .  Detective Studebaker measured the distance from the north wall to the rifle and recorded that distance as 15 feet 4 inches....   or about two and a half feet south of the place depicted in the DPD in situ photos.   

They were forced to create the phony in situ photos because they realized the no human being could have reached across the span and placed the rifle on the floor beneath a stack of boxes about four feet high.   
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 06:11:08 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #584 on: January 02, 2020, 05:31:33 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #585 on: January 02, 2020, 05:35:08 PM »
Walter, Walter Walter.

Don't you think the assassination of JFK by self-avowed Marxist Lee Harvey Oswald (either by him widdle self or with help from Khruschev and/or Castro) gave rise to oodles and gobs of tinfoil hat conspiracy theories over the years that dumbed-down our body politic and paved the way for KGB-boy Vladimir Putin's installing his number one "useful idiot" Donald Trump as our president?

LOL

--  MWT  ;)

If you're mind isn't messed up from drugs.....and you may start thinking clear if you stop using, ...then I'd suggest that you seek professional psychiatric help.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #586 on: January 02, 2020, 05:40:10 PM »
If you're mind isn't messed up from drugs.....and you may start thinking clear if you stop using, ...then I'd suggest that you seek professional psychiatric help.

Walter,

*your

** clearly

(What are you smoking?)

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 05:43:03 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #586 on: January 02, 2020, 05:40:10 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #587 on: January 02, 2020, 05:44:11 PM »
*your

** clearly

--  MWT  ;)

Yes, I made a mistake....I should have written "your" .....    Thank you, Mr Perfect.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #588 on: January 02, 2020, 06:31:50 PM »
Yes, I made a mistake....I should have written "your" .....    Thank you, Mr Perfect.

"Walt",

You're so "high," you made two mistakes (spelling and then grammar) and don't even realize it.

Must be some pretty strong stuff!

--  MWT  ;)

PS  Perhaps you should start seeing a psychiatrist, but remember to take off your tinfoil hat before you go.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 06:32:49 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #588 on: January 02, 2020, 06:31:50 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #589 on: January 02, 2020, 07:29:13 PM »
"Walt",

You're so "high," you made two mistakes (spelling and then grammar) and don't even realize it.

Must be some pretty strong stuff!

--  MWT  ;)

PS  Perhaps you should start seeing a psychiatrist, but remember to take off your tinfoil hat before you go.

Even if my spelling and grammar aren't perfect, I know the facts of this case and I don't need to try to derail the issue, as you often do.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #590 on: January 02, 2020, 07:41:38 PM »
Even if my spelling and grammar aren't perfect, I know the facts of this case and I don't need to try to derail the issue, as you often do.

"Walt",

Fine.

But can you explain to me why the Warren Commission Report said nothing about Oswald's alleged visit to the Cuban Consulate in Mexico City, and why Yuri Nosenko claimed, a few weeks after the assassination, that not only had he personally handled Oswald's KGB file four times before and after the assassination, but that he "therefore" knew for a fact that the KGB hadn't even interviewed the former Marine Corps radar operator during the two and one-half years he lived in the USSR, and, last but not least, why John L. Hart lied his head off about Nosenko to the HSCA?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 07:42:56 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #590 on: January 02, 2020, 07:41:38 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #591 on: January 02, 2020, 08:12:48 PM »
"Walt",

Fine.

But can you explain to me why the Warren Commission Report said nothing about Oswald's alleged visit to the Cuban Consulate in Mexico City, and why Yuri Nosenko claimed, a few weeks after the assassination, that not only had he personally handled Oswald's KGB file four times before and after the assassination, but that he "therefore" knew for a fact that the KGB hadn't even interviewed the former Marine Corps radar operator during the two and one-half years he lived in the USSR, and, last but not least, why John L. Hart lied his head off about Nosenko to the HSCA?

--  MWT  ;)

can you explain to me why the Warren Commission Report said nothing about Oswald's alleged visit to the Cuban Consulate in Mexico City

In a hut shell.... The answer is :.... Because Godfather Hoover did not want the Mexico City fiasco to surface.