Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CT's, how did Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?  (Read 131035 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: CT's, how did Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?
« Reply #576 on: November 07, 2019, 02:24:03 PM »
Advertisement
I love it when you Fools have to gang up to take me on and even then you are reduced to worthless ad-homs.

JohnM

Simply because we all agree that you're totally dishonest and a waste of time ....does not mean that anybody is  "ganging up" on you.   You're a despicable wretch Mytton, and we all know it.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 02:26:13 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #576 on: November 07, 2019, 02:24:03 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #577 on: November 07, 2019, 03:03:03 PM »
I love it when you Fools have to gang up to take me on.... 
John Mytton--- Voted by his class... 'Most likely to become an internet troll.'

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #578 on: November 07, 2019, 06:43:07 PM »
 John Mytton is here to separate out the plausible  CT theories from the REALLY LUNATIC CT theories :)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 06:43:37 PM by Zeon Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #578 on: November 07, 2019, 06:43:07 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #579 on: January 02, 2020, 03:10:20 AM »
It’s the defective scope on this rifle which suggests a hasty post event plant of the rifle

Wietzman may have had suspicion the rifle was planted between the boxes as he was looking underneath
a palette of boxes. Something caused Weitzman to have severe depression for the rest of his life and it’s doubtful it was just the simple mistaken ID of a rifle as a Mauser

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #580 on: January 02, 2020, 04:52:59 PM »
It’s the defective scope on this rifle which suggests a hasty post event plant of the rifle

Wietzman may have had suspicion the rifle was planted between the boxes as he was looking underneath
a palette of boxes. Something caused Weitzman to have severe depression for the rest of his life and it’s doubtful it was just the simple mistaken ID of a rifle as a Mauser

Something caused Weitzman to have severe depression for the rest of his life

Can this be verified?....   I've heard that Seymour Weitzman's life changed after he and Boone discovered the rifle lying on the floor, 25 feet 4 inches from the north wall, and beneath a pallet that had boxes of books stacked on it. Afterward he was depressed and under the care (watchful eye)of a psychiatrist.

it’s doubtful it was just the simple mistaken ID of a rifle as a Mauser 

Yes, I agree....  I believe that Weitzman like several other witnesses KNEW beyond a shadow of doubt that Lee Oswald was not the assassin, and he knew that there was a giant cover up being perpetrated at the highest levels of the US government....  And this knowledge would be very depressing for anybody with any sense of right and wrong.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #580 on: January 02, 2020, 04:52:59 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #581 on: January 02, 2020, 05:02:04 PM »
Something caused Weitzman to have severe depression for the rest of his life

Can this be verified?....   I've heard that Seymour Weitzman's life changed after he and Boone discovered the rifle lying on the floor, 25 feet 4 inches from the north wall, and beneath a pallet that had boxes of books stacked on it. Afterward he was depressed and under the care (watchful eye)of a psychiatrist.

it’s doubtful it was just the simple mistaken ID of a rifle as a Mauser 

Yes, I agree....  I believe that Weitzman like several other witnesses KNEW beyond a shadow of doubt that Lee Oswald was not the assassin, and he knew that there was a giant cover up being perpetrated at the highest levels of the US government....  And this knowledge would be very depressing for anybody with any sense of right and wrong.

Walter,

Do you agree with Donald Trump that we live in an evil, evil, evil CIA, FBI and Ukraine-controlled "Deep State"?

--  MWT  ;)

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #582 on: January 02, 2020, 05:16:58 PM »
Walter,

Do you agree with Donald Trump that we live in an evil, evil, evil CIA, FBI and Ukraine-controlled "Deep State"?

--  MWT  ;)

Pssst Tommy...This forum is not about Donald Trump.....  It's called... JFK Assassination Forum.....  Now stop smoking that stuff, and try to focus on the subject.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #582 on: January 02, 2020, 05:16:58 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #583 on: January 02, 2020, 05:31:11 PM »
Pssst Tommy...This forum is not about Donald Trump.....  It's called... JFK Assassination Forum.....  Now stop smoking that stuff, and try to focus on the subject.

Walter, Walter Walter.

Don't you think the assassination of JFK by self-avowed Marxist Lee Harvey Oswald (either by him widdle self or with help from Khruschev and/or Castro) gave rise to oodles and gobs of anti-FBI, anti-CIA tinfoil hat conspiracy theories over the years that dumbed-down our body politic and paved the way for KGB-boy Vladimir Putin's installing his number one "useful idiot" Donald Trump as our president?

LOL

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 05:32:35 PM by Thomas Graves »