Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CT's, how did Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?  (Read 134138 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: CT's, how did Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?
« Reply #560 on: November 07, 2019, 12:42:21 AM »
Advertisement

The reason for their deception.....The FBI was on record as saying that the tuft of fibers that had been found on the butt of the rifle came from the shirt the Lee was wearing  when he was arrested at the theater.    They didn't know ( because of the ineptness of the DPD) that  Lee had changed his shirt at 1:00 pm  before going to the Theater.   But once they were on record as saying the fibers matched the arrest shirt...they had hooked themselves on their own hook......

Even if Oswald wasn't wearing that shirt on the morning of the 22nd it doesn't automatically disqualify him from touching the rifle with that shirt on some previous occasion.
The evidence is 3 fibers from Oswald's shirt were matched to three fiber on Oswald's rifle, btw fiber evidence is still used today.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #560 on: November 07, 2019, 12:42:21 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #561 on: November 07, 2019, 12:57:14 AM »
For some strange reason, “Mytton” keeps forgetting to include this part:

Mr. STOMBAUGH. There is just no way at this time to be able to positively state that a particular small group of fibers came from a particular source, because there just aren't enough microscopic characteristics present in these fibers.
We cannot say, "Yes, these fibers came from this shirt to the exclusion of all other shirts."

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #562 on: November 07, 2019, 01:06:26 AM »
For some strange reason, “Mytton” keeps forgetting to include this part:

Mr. STOMBAUGH. There is just no way at this time to be able to positively state that a particular small group of fibers came from a particular source, because there just aren't enough microscopic characteristics present in these fibers.
We cannot say, "Yes, these fibers came from this shirt to the exclusion of all other shirts."

And for some even stranger reason you keep forgetting my refutation. Try again!

Another important consideration is coincidence. When fibers that match the clothing fibers of the suspect are found on the clothing of a victim, two conclusions may be drawn: The fibers originated from the suspect, or the fibers originated from another fabric source that not only was composed of fibers of the exact type and color, but was also in a position to contribute those fibers through primary or secondary contact. The likelihood of encountering identical fibers from the environment of a homicide victim (i.e., from his or her residence or friends) is extremely remote.
https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/about-us/lab/forensic-science-communications/fsc/july2000/deedric3.htm

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #562 on: November 07, 2019, 01:06:26 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #563 on: November 07, 2019, 01:29:03 AM »
That’s not even a valid link. But it’s you who needs to try again. We’re talking about only 3 fibers here.

And if there’s any doubt that the FBI was only looking for things that could be connected to Oswald :

Mr. STOMBAUGH. No, sir; I can think of nothing else.
Mr. DULLES. And you found no other pieces of fabric or other foreign material on the gun?
Mr. STOMBAUGH. Nothing that I could associate with either the blanket or the shirt. I found----
Mr. DULLES. Or the paper bag?
Mr. STOMBAUGH. Or the paper bag; no, sir.

And what was he going to say he found before Dulles cut him off?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #564 on: November 07, 2019, 01:44:35 AM »
That’s not even a valid link. But it’s you who needs to try again. We’re talking about only 3 fibers here.

And if there’s any doubt that the FBI was only looking for things that could be connected to Oswald :

Mr. STOMBAUGH. No, sir; I can think of nothing else.
Mr. DULLES. And you found no other pieces of fabric or other foreign material on the gun?
Mr. STOMBAUGH. Nothing that I could associate with either the blanket or the shirt. I found----
Mr. DULLES. Or the paper bag?
Mr. STOMBAUGH. Or the paper bag; no, sir.

And what was he going to say he found before Dulles cut him off?

only 3 fibers

Wow this is absolutely unbelievable, why are you so obsessed to free a double murderer?
You have literally thrown everybody in this case who provides evidence against Oswald under a bus and when the physical evidence disagrees you allude to that being faked or not reliable or something equally stupid.
Btw Iacoletti when are you going to solve this case because devoting your life to proving Oswald's innocence is meaningless in a Forum which doesn't have Oswald's name in the title. Doh!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #564 on: November 07, 2019, 01:44:35 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #565 on: November 07, 2019, 01:54:08 AM »

Wow this is absolutely unbelievable, why are you so obsessed to free a double murderer?
You have literally thrown everybody in this case who provides evidence against Oswald under a bus and when the physical evidence disagrees you allude to that being faked or not reliable or something equally stupid.
Btw Iacoletti when are you going to solve this case because devoting your life to proving Oswald's innocence is meaningless in a Forum which doesn't have Oswald's name in the title. Doh!

JohnM

There it is again... when a LN gets stuck, he attacks the other guy. It's truly pathetic; "See it the way I do, or you are trying to free a double murderer"! Btw, wait for Mytton's denial that he got stuck... 3,2,1. Go!

You have literally thrown everybody in this case who provides evidence against Oswald under a bus

and the attack continues.... questioning the authenticity or validity of evidence equals to throwing somebody under a bus.... Typical LN dramatics!

and when the physical evidence disagrees you allude to that being faked or not reliable or something equally stupid.

Physical evidence being not reliable can be a real issue for reasonable people.... For an LN, not so much!

More Mytton crap. To question the evidence and the WC bible is to a fanatic like Mytton the same as trying to prove Oswald's innocence.  :D

« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 02:03:52 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #566 on: November 07, 2019, 02:14:40 AM »

JohnM

:D

Once again, Mr Iacoletti gets under Mr Mytton's skin. Fun to watch!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #566 on: November 07, 2019, 02:14:40 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #567 on: November 07, 2019, 02:22:27 AM »
:D

Once again, Mr Iacoletti gets under Mr Mytton's skin. Fun to watch!

Hardly, I have been giving everyone the same treatment since day 1, but since making ludicrous accusations is your trademark don't let me stop you.

Btw I see Weidmann responded to me but too bad I don't read his crap.

JohnM