Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CT's, how did Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?  (Read 133679 times)

Offline Zeon Mason

Re: CT's, how did Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?
« Reply #520 on: November 02, 2019, 01:12:44 AM »
Advertisement
Mrs Bledsoe said that the shirt that Lee was wearing when she saw him on Mc Watter's bus had a large hole at the elbow.  This sighting was BEFORE he went to the rooming house at 1026 N Beckley, where he changed his clothes.  Photos taken of Lee in the police station show that the arrest shirt had no hole in the elbow.

She saw the hole in the elbow of the shirt THRU the Jacket over top of it ? :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #520 on: November 02, 2019, 01:12:44 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #521 on: November 02, 2019, 02:38:42 PM »
She saw the hole in the elbow of the shirt THRU the Jacket over top of it ? :D

I think you're confused....Mrs Bledsoe was a passenger on Mc Watter's bus....  She said that Lee was wearing a shirt with a hole in the elbow .  She said nothing about a jacket.

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #522 on: November 02, 2019, 06:27:45 PM »
Mrs Bledsoe said that the shirt that Lee was wearing when she saw him on Mc Watter's bus had a large hole at the elbow.  This sighting was BEFORE he went to the rooming house at 1026 N Beckley, where he changed his clothes.  Photos taken of Lee in the police station show that the arrest shirt had no hole in the elbow.

Could you post those so we can see how much validity the claim has?

I think the area where the hole would have been seen is not in view in these photos: Link; Link .

The right sleeve seems to be twisted near the elbow.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #522 on: November 02, 2019, 06:27:45 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #523 on: November 02, 2019, 06:46:01 PM »
Could you post those so we can see how much validity the claim has?

I think the area where the hole would have been seen is not in view in these photos: Link; Link .

The right sleeve seems to be twisted near the elbow.

Apparently you've never worn a shirt that had a hole worn at the elbow..... I can tell you. ( and I'm sure there are others) that when there is a hole in the sleeve at the elbow when the arm is bent as Lee's is in the photo, the elbow usually pops out of the hole.

Link; Link .

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #524 on: November 02, 2019, 06:59:51 PM »
There's more to CE 637 than its right hand side. Seems the little indent on the wooden fore-stock (where the fore sling bracket was fitted to) would have made some sort of impression. It's a pretty significant change in how the surface runs.

Since such an impression is missing, it may be that the print was taken from the metal barrel and not the wooden stock.

Above: How wooden fore-stock looks without the metal forward sling mount.

The print was centered on the bottom of the barrel. Day saw an edge of it before he disassembled the rifle.

I just posted something on the barrel that could account for the rectangular shape. The shape might have shifted a bit as the metal part was elevated relative to the rest of the barrel. Day was concentrating on where the print was.

The area circled on the right shows what I believe to be some pitting characteristic of the Carcano's barrel.

It doesn't seem characteristic of wood grain.

I don't know about that. Day references "end of foregrip" in CE 637, which is a reference to the wooden fore-stock. Probably--as it was found assembled--the rifle would be entered as an exhibit fully-assembled. In most of the local cases he was called to testify about, that may have been a standard method of presenting the evidence. I see that in the modern age, guns are sometimes presented in court assembled but with a gun lock for safety. Probably to prevent a Trump supporter playing with it and blowing his foot off.

This is how LHO must have handled the MC if he indeed left that palm print on the barrel:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #524 on: November 02, 2019, 06:59:51 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #525 on: November 02, 2019, 10:06:33 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #526 on: November 02, 2019, 10:38:02 PM »

Whatta Farce!!.... Jerry, you should be embarrassed......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #526 on: November 02, 2019, 10:38:02 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #527 on: November 03, 2019, 04:22:02 AM »
I think you're confused....Mrs Bledsoe was a passenger on Mc Watter's bus....  She said that Lee was wearing a shirt with a hole in the elbow .  She said nothing about a jacket.

Well Oswald left the TSBD wearing his jacket or had to have been at least carrying it with him. McWatters described Oswald wearing a jacket. William Whaley described Oswald wearing a jacket. Unless the Oswald Bledsoe saw was one Oswald, while the one McWatters saw was some other person resembling Oswald
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 05:35:44 AM by Zeon Mason »