Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CT's, how did Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?  (Read 133644 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: CT's, how did Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?
« Reply #488 on: September 19, 2019, 12:40:05 AM »
Advertisement
We've been down this road before. There is nothing to clear up.

I am not going to fight against nor feed your obsession.

If you claim that, in the past, I posted as Roger Collins, then you either prove it or STFU

;D....BRAVO!, Martin....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #488 on: September 19, 2019, 12:40:05 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #489 on: September 19, 2019, 02:15:34 AM »
If you claim that, in the past, I posted as Roger Collins, then you either prove it or STFU
Ouch! 
Posts where members are antagonistically addressed by a name other than their Forum username, will be deleted.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #490 on: September 19, 2019, 02:38:47 PM »
We've been down this road before. There is nothing to clear up.

I am not going to fight against nor feed your obsession.

Thanks again Roger.  You just proved it. You obviously know whether you posted as RC.  If you didn't, all you would have to say is "no."  LOL.   Don't take my word though.  Ask Bill Brown or John M.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #490 on: September 19, 2019, 02:38:47 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #491 on: September 19, 2019, 04:35:25 PM »
Thanks again Roger.  You just proved it. You obviously know whether you posted as RC.  If you didn't, all you would have to say is "no."  LOL.   Don't take my word though.  Ask Bill Brown or John M.

Only a fool like you would consider a non reply to be "proof" of anything. But thanks for showing the pathetic nature of your claim.

Just one question; when a suspect refuses to answer questions of a police officer, that, in your mind, makes him guilty, right?

Btw what kind is ''proof'' is taking your word for it?

Ask Brown or Mytton? I wouldn't take their word for anything. It's just as unreliable as yours.

It's exactly as John said;

Keep in mind that in "Richard"'s world an accusation is the same as evidence.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 12:38:44 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #492 on: September 21, 2019, 07:34:49 PM »
For the record:

Never mind that a disassembled MC was 34" and included a useless scope. If LHO was a Patsy then he was instructed to bring "curtain rods" to work in a long paper bag. This was all part of the sheep-dipping. But there is no way in hell that there was a disassembled MC in that bag, otherwise, Oswald's prints would have been all over the bag and the MC, which they weren't. Instead LHO left 1 post-mortem palm print on the MC and 1 palm print and 1 fingerprint on the "paper sack". Was it possible for LHO to have handled so much and left so few prints? You do the math.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 07:41:29 PM by Jack Trojan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #492 on: September 21, 2019, 07:34:49 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #493 on: September 21, 2019, 08:04:10 PM »
For the record:

Never mind that a disassembled MC was 34" and included a useless scope. If LHO was a Patsy then he was instructed to bring "curtain rods" to work in a long paper bag. This was all part of the sheep-dipping. But there is no way in hell that there was a disassembled MC in that bag, otherwise, Oswald's prints would have been all over the bag and the MC, which they weren't. Instead LHO left 1 post-mortem palm print on the MC and 1 palm print and 1 fingerprint on the "paper sack". Was it possible for LHO to have handled so much and left so few prints? You do the math.

Using the photo....  The distance from Lee's butt to his shoulder was about 27 inches .... So if he had sat on a 12 inch box ( 27+12=39) to the rear of the stack of Rolling readers, ( three feet high)  and rested a rifle on the stack of Rolling readers the rifle would have been nearly level( horizontal) and the muzzle could not be lowered to fire down onto Elm street.   ....I know that some will argue that he simply raised up and that would have raised the butt of the rifle and declined the muzzle...And that would be true....EXCEPT... That's NOT what the investigators told us.  They said that he sat on the box and used the stack of Rolling Readers as a steady rest for the rifle.  AND furthermore they said that the scar on the top box was caused by the rifle when it recoiled......Well If the rifle had been fired down onto Elm street it would not have been resting on the top surface of the Rolling reader box.....The angle down to Elm would have had the rifle resting on the outboard edge of the box, so there would have been no scar on the top surface of the box.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 05:17:19 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #494 on: September 24, 2019, 12:48:29 AM »
What gets me is that the cops said they found 3 spent shells in the supposed "Sniper's Nest". The photo can easily show that there was 2  spent and 1 live round circled A.......  https://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0124a.htm

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #494 on: September 24, 2019, 12:48:29 AM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #495 on: September 24, 2019, 03:31:32 PM »
What gets me is that the cops said they found 3 spent shells in the supposed "Sniper's Nest". The photo can easily show that there was 2  spent and 1 live round circled A.......  https://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0124a.htm

Look closer Sherlock.