Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CT's, how did Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?  (Read 130952 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: CT's, how did Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?
« Reply #344 on: June 27, 2019, 05:22:14 PM »
Advertisement
This just gets more ridiculous by the day. Do you really believe any of the increasingly desperate nonsense that you spew everyday?

It couldn't be more clear that as part of Kleins record keeping that both coupon and envelope were photographed together.

1. They both have the name A Hidell.
2. They both have the same return address
2. The both have writing attributed to Lee Harvey Oswald.
4. The envelope references Dept 358
5. The coupon references C20-T750, corresponding to an Italian Carcano on the Dept 358 Kleins ad.
6. The amount of $19.95 corresponds to the price for C20-T750 on Dept 358.

Addressed in the new thread you created for the subject.

The amount of the money order which was written by Oswald and received by Kliens is dated the same as the money order and the amount is the total of Oswald's rifle + postage.

..and your evidence that the money order found in Virginia was ever "received by Klein's" would be . . . ?

The amount on the money order doesn't even match the amount written on the coupon.  Oops!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #344 on: June 27, 2019, 05:22:14 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #345 on: June 27, 2019, 05:22:47 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #346 on: June 27, 2019, 05:26:09 PM »
What a stupid question how can I answer a negative?

That's not a negative.  You claimed that I implied Oswald was innocent.  When?

A more accurate question is, When has John made even 1 post that says that Oswald was guilty of murdering the President or Tippit?

So if I don't claim to know he's guilty, then I'm "implying" he's innocent.  Is that how your brain works?  You can either prove he's guilty or not.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #346 on: June 27, 2019, 05:26:09 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #347 on: June 28, 2019, 02:41:34 AM »
If Oswald is as innocent as you imply then why all the deception and lies?

When and where did John imply that Oswald is innocent?

Are you making stuff up again?

Please note that the Mannlicher Carcano that is illustrated has BOTTOM SLING swivels...as does the Model 91/38 Carcano seen in the CE 133A photo.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #348 on: June 28, 2019, 03:43:18 AM »
That's not a negative.  You claimed that I implied Oswald was innocent.  When?

So if I don't claim to know he's guilty, then I'm "implying" he's innocent.  Is that how your brain works?  You can either prove he's guilty or not.

Yeah I was wrong, your posts don't imply Oswald was innocent they scream from the top of their lungs that Oswald was innocent.

A man is the sum of his actions, of what he has done, of what he can do, Nothing else.
John Galsworthy

So if I don't claim to know he's guilty, then I'm "implying" he's innocent.

Of course, when you go to the lengths of separating evidence into two parts just so you can present what you perceive to be  less incriminating evidence to the court is a stunt only a naive Defence Attorney would try and pull off.

Is that how your brain works?

My brain works!

You can either prove he's guilty or not.

Both the Warren Commission and a decade and a half later the HSCA studied the evidence and concluded that Oswald was guilty, whereas you and the rest of the CT's haven't concluded squat. A jury can only decide a case with evidence and the Magic Unknown Boogeyman who was everywhere but nowhere is simply laughable.

JohnM

« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 10:54:33 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #348 on: June 28, 2019, 03:43:18 AM »

Online Jerry Organ

« Reply #349 on: June 28, 2019, 04:19:16 AM »
Please note that the Mannlicher Carcano that is illustrated has BOTTOM SLING swivels...as does the Model 91/38 Carcano seen in the CE 133A photo.

The Carcano shown in the Klein's Feb. 1963 advertisement is an illustration of a Carcano M91 (the original 50" Long Rifle) whose barrel was cut down to better appeal to the recreation market. The illustration was made for Klein's ads for ""Custom Sporterized Model" that ran from about 1960-62. About early 1962, I believe, they began selling unaltered Carcano M91/38 TS rifles (this particular model was introduced 1938 and was about 36.5") in ads with the description "6.5 Italian Carbine". They simply continued to use the same illustration as they always used, the cut-down M91 Long Rifle which has the bottom sling swivels.

If that's a bottom swivel mount in the backyard photo, then it's broken with the loop open. My belief if that was is seen are loose strands from a rope sling that was attached to the rifle's side sling mount on the fore-stock.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #350 on: June 28, 2019, 10:54:07 PM »

The Carcano shown in the Klein's Feb. 1963 advertisement is an illustration of a Carcano M91 (the original 50" Long Rifle) whose barrel was cut down to better appeal to the recreation market. The illustration was made for Klein's ads for ""Custom Sporterized Model" that ran from about 1960-62. About early 1962, I believe, they began selling unaltered Carcano M91/38 TS rifles (this particular model was introduced 1938 and was about 36.5") in ads with the description "6.5 Italian Carbine". They simply continued to use the same illustration as they always used, the cut-down M91 Long Rifle which has the bottom sling swivels.

If that's a bottom swivel mount in the backyard photo, then it's broken with the loop open. My belief if that was is seen are loose strands from a rope sling that was attached to the rifle's side sling mount on the fore-stock.

My belief if that was is seen are loose strands from a rope sling that was attached to the rifle's side sling mount on the fore-stock.

LOOK at CE 133A.......  (with your eyes open)   .....    What you perceive as a  "rope"  Is an artist's addition to the phpto.... You should be able to see that what was added to the photo to give the illusion that the caracano has a sling ( like a guerrilla fighter's weapon)   There is no rope anywhere near the front sling swivel....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #350 on: June 28, 2019, 10:54:07 PM »

Online Jerry Organ

« Reply #351 on: June 28, 2019, 11:15:13 PM »
My belief if that was is seen are loose strands from a rope sling that was attached to the rifle's side sling mount on the fore-stock.

LOOK at CE 133A.......  (with your eyes open)   .....    What you perceive as a  "rope"  Is an artist's addition to the phpto.... You should be able to see that what was added to the photo to give the illusion that the caracano has a sling ( like a guerrilla fighter's weapon)   There is no rope anywhere near the front sling swivel....

See how little of the rope is hanging down is in 133A compared to the others.

The rope sling is gripped in the hand holding the rifle in 133A. We only see the rope strands hanging down from where the end of the rope is tied into the side swivel, which is on the side of the rifle not photographed.

If everything photographed perfectly, Elizabeth Warren would look like Disney's Pocahontas.