Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CT's, how did Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?  (Read 131006 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: CT's, how did Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?
« Reply #320 on: June 25, 2019, 11:29:38 PM »
Advertisement
Yeah, that proves Oswald ordered a revolver with a particular serial number.  -giggle-

Yep, Oswald's revolver was sent to Oswald's PO Box number, the same revolver that was exclusively connected to the shells that were seen being discarded by Oswald at the Tippit crime scene and the same revolver that Oswald was arrested with.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #320 on: June 25, 2019, 11:29:38 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #321 on: June 25, 2019, 11:41:00 PM »
So another liar, how how many liars were there John?

You tell me.  Your list is way longer than mine.

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php?topic=100.0

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #322 on: June 25, 2019, 11:41:41 PM »
My burden of proof was met when I presented the head of the FBI's seal of approval.

You mean the guy who said that we need to convince the public that Oswald is the real assassin?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #322 on: June 25, 2019, 11:41:41 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #323 on: June 25, 2019, 11:44:14 PM »
You tell me.  Your list is way longer than mine.

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php?topic=100.0

After the fact many Americans want to insert themselves into history but that doesn't change the actual evidence.

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #324 on: June 25, 2019, 11:45:13 PM »
John, you're right, in a court of law Aynesworth's statements wouldn't be accepted, which is exactly why I began my post with "this isn't a courtroom". If we attempt to hold this discussion forum to the same stringent levels of a courtroom, then the next obvious phase is to limit the membership only to those holding a doctorate or degree in law. See where I'm going here? Charles, after due examination and evaluation, has put forward good reasons, at least IMO, as to why he accepts Aynesworth's statements as accurate and true. To automatically dismiss those statements because in a courtroom they would be considered "hearsay" is ridiculous. As a side note, I would be more inclined to believe statements from some people which wouldn't be accepted in court, than some witnesses whose statements would be accepted in court and no, not just the ones that support my POV.

I think you misunderstand.  The point is that it doesn't matter how trustworthy Aynesworth may or may not be (and besides, "trusted journalist" is meaningless).  In the end, Charles is believing who he wants to believe.  He should at least admit that.  You should examine all of the evidence, including the testimonies of other people, instead of cherry-picking one journalist's 50-year-old recollection of something he was told.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #324 on: June 25, 2019, 11:45:13 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #325 on: June 25, 2019, 11:49:10 PM »
Yep, Oswald's revolver was sent to Oswald's PO Box number, the same revolver that was exclusively connected to the shells that were seen being discarded by Oswald at the Tippit crime scene and the same revolver that Oswald was arrested with.

Oswald had no revolver at the time of his arrest, if ever.  Also this revolver was allegedly sent to a Railway Express office, not a PO box.  Also, the shells that were matched to this revolver were handed to the police by civilians.  You're just assuming they were "discarded by Oswald at the Tippit crime scene".

None of your speculative assumptions make it "Oswald's revolver".

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #326 on: June 25, 2019, 11:50:26 PM »
You mean the guy who said that we need to convince the public that Oswald is the real assassin?

What did Hoover have to work with?

Oswald ordered a Carcano rifle.
Oswald holding a Carcano rifle.
Oswald's carcano rifle on the 6th floor.
Oswald's shirt fibers on Carcano rifle.
Oswald has no alibi.
Oswald's killing a Police Officer.
Oswald's trying to kill more Police Officers.

And you reckon there was a reason to doubt that Oswald was the real assassin?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #326 on: June 25, 2019, 11:50:26 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #327 on: June 25, 2019, 11:50:46 PM »
After the fact many Americans want to insert themselves into history but that doesn't change the actual evidence.

After the fact, many police officers want to insert themselves into history -- one even selling photos of himself labeled "captor of Oswald".  But that doesn't change the actual evidence.