Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CT's, how did Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?  (Read 130903 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: CT's, how did Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?
« Reply #288 on: June 25, 2019, 09:45:26 PM »
Advertisement
Here we are 19 pages in and not one CT has provided any evidence or at least supplied a plausible narrative of how C2766 ended up on the 6th floor?

56 years later and not one LNer has ever provided any evidence that Lee Oswald put C2766 on the 6th floor.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #288 on: June 25, 2019, 09:45:26 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #289 on: June 25, 2019, 09:47:26 PM »
Hi Martin, this isn't a courtroom, all members are trying to do, need to do, is provide credible reasons why he/she does or does not accept certain evidence and witness statements. Surely, in making such an assessment a witnesses reputation must go a long way in evaluating that credibility. I can understand why many don't accept the statements of certain police officers for example, it's because they believe their reputation or credibility is lacking. But, there are some, both for and against Oswald, whose reputation only strengthens their creds. I would certainly place Aynsworth withing this category, the mans a very highly respected journalist whose inside knowledge of the case far exceeds most others, to my knowledge, in his long career he's never been shown to have lied or deliberately misled. I don't believe Charles believes Aynesworth "just because he believes him" as you put it. I think Charles has evaluated Aynesworth's reputation, determined his credibility to be strong and has posted accordingly. As I said, this isn't a courtroom, so is Charles' trust in Aynsworth really so totally misguided? Personally, I don't believe it is.

Denis, the point is that even if Aynesworth is as pure as the driven snow, and his memory is completely infallible, this is still hearsay.  It's not necessarily true.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #290 on: June 25, 2019, 09:49:37 PM »
That is your opinion. It’s unreasonable.

Everybody thinks that his own opinion is the "reasonable" one.

I brought the newspaper article up to counter the claim that “no one mentioned the palm print until after Oswald was dead,” and “there’s no good reason to believe that it existed before Oswald’s death.”

The newspaper article says nothing about a palmprint.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #290 on: June 25, 2019, 09:49:37 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #291 on: June 25, 2019, 09:58:15 PM »
Everybody thinks that his own opinion is the "reasonable" one.

The newspaper article says nothing about a palmprint.

Yes Martin has the same opinion. Read what I have already said to him about that. I am not going to repeat it again.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #292 on: June 25, 2019, 10:28:18 PM »
He turned the palmprint over to the FBI when he was instructed to do so.

No he didn't. That's one of the issues.  He was instructed to turn everything over to the FBI that night.  Somehow he "forgot" about the palmprint.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #292 on: June 25, 2019, 10:28:18 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #293 on: June 25, 2019, 10:31:44 PM »
Since I have no idea what you are babbling about, could you please explain how your theory works?

Here is a high quality photo of Day's index card showing Oswald's print while simultaneously displaying the 5 random marks found on Oswald's rifle.

No, this high quality photo doesn't show any particular marks on any rifle.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #294 on: June 25, 2019, 10:33:00 PM »
No, this high quality photo doesn't show any particular marks on any rifle.

Prove it.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #294 on: June 25, 2019, 10:33:00 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #295 on: June 25, 2019, 10:33:44 PM »
This isn't rocket science..... Just open your eyes and LOOK......The so call "palm print is item # 14 ( 14th item from the top of the list) on the evidence inventory list that was typed up to accompany the photos of the evidence.....

The only problem is that you have zero evidence that this list accompanied any evidence on 11/22/63.