Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CT's, how did Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?  (Read 133086 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: CT's, how did Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?
« Reply #184 on: June 20, 2019, 01:09:25 AM »
Advertisement
So what it boils down to is that you believe Aynesworth just because you believe him.  Even though there is no contemporary corroboration whatsoever.  What's worse is that even if Anyesworth is 100% accurate, that still doesn't mean that Fritz actually ever said that to Wade.  There's a reason that hearsay isn't admissible.

No only is this pure assumption, but it's a classist assumption.

So what it boils down to is that you believe Aynesworth just because you believe him.  Even though there is no contemporary corroboration whatsoever.  What's worse is that even if Anyesworth is 100% accurate, that still doesn't mean that Fritz actually ever said that to Wade.  There's a reason that hearsay isn't admissible.

No, Hugh Aynesworth is a well respected journalist and the quotes are inside quotation marks. I have said these things before.

No, it is a reasoned opinion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #184 on: June 20, 2019, 01:09:25 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #185 on: June 20, 2019, 04:28:44 AM »
Here we are 19 pages in and not one CT has provided any evidence or at least supplied a plausible narrative of how C2766 ended up on the 6th floor?
Surely after half a Century at least somebody or someone who knows somebody would come forward and say that the rifle was planted?
But the fact is that after half a Century nobody has ever come forward and said that anything and that means absolutely anything was planted or manufactured.
So what are we left with after all this time?, no Police Officers, document alterers, handwriting forgers, collectors for the handwriting originals for reference, photo alterers, Postal workers, film sfx experts, Kleins employees, Crescent Firearms employees, FBI agents, CIA agents, KGB agents etc, etc, has ever come forward and admitted that they planted/manufactured evidence or knows someone who planted/manufactured evidence.

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 04:30:52 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #186 on: June 20, 2019, 04:43:32 AM »
Here we are 19 pages in and not one CT has provided any evidence or at least supplied a plausible narrative of how C2766 ended up on the 6th floor?
Surely after half a Century at least somebody or someone who knows somebody would come forward and say that the rifle was planted?
But the fact is that after half a Century nobody has ever come forward and said that anything and that means absolutely anything was planted or manufactured.
So what are we left with after all this time?, no Police Officers, document alterers, handwriting forgers, collectors for the handwriting originals for reference, photo alterers, Postal workers, film sfx experts, Kleins employees, Crescent Firearms employees, FBI agents, CIA agents, KGB agents etc, etc, has ever come forward and admitted that they planted/manufactured evidence or knows someone who planted/manufactured evidence.

JohnM

The assassin (or an accomplice) left it there.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #186 on: June 20, 2019, 04:43:32 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #187 on: June 20, 2019, 09:18:27 AM »
Your "translations" are your typical nonsensical attacks on a person.

You have shown us time and time again that one cannot reason with someone who is unreasonable. That is why I don't care to engage in an argument.  And it makes no difference to me what your opinions are.

You only call me unreasonable because you don't have the arguments to make your case. Typical LN strategy.

And it makes no difference to me what your opinions are.

Translation: No matter what you or anybody else says, I don't have an open mind and will never be convinced that I am wrong

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #188 on: June 20, 2019, 09:25:44 AM »

So what it boils down to is that you believe Aynesworth just because you believe him.

Exactly right, but I doubt Charles will ever be prepared to see it that way.

To him, Anyesworth must seem to be a person who can't possibly get anything wrong, no matter how much time has passed. His belief in this man is apparantly so strong that he is willing to ignore the testimony of Laytona and Day which, combined, show there is no way anybody could have told Wade about a matching palmprint on the rifle on 11/22/63

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #188 on: June 20, 2019, 09:25:44 AM »

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #189 on: June 20, 2019, 10:49:41 AM »
So what it boils down to is that you believe Aynesworth just because you believe him.

To him, Anyesworth must seem to be a person who can't possibly get anything wrong, no matter how much time has passed. His belief in this man is apparantly so strong that he is willing to ignore the testimony of Laytona and Day which, combined, show there is no way anybody could have told Wade about a matching palmprint on the rifle on 11/22/63

Hi Martin, this isn't a courtroom, all members are trying to do, need to do, is provide credible reasons why he/she does or does not accept certain evidence and witness statements. Surely, in making such an assessment a witnesses reputation must go a long way in evaluating that credibility. I can understand why many don't accept the statements of certain police officers for example, it's because they believe their reputation or credibility is lacking. But, there are some, both for and against Oswald, whose reputation only strengthens their creds. I would certainly place Aynsworth withing this category, the mans a very highly respected journalist whose inside knowledge of the case far exceeds most others, to my knowledge, in his long career he's never been shown to have lied or deliberately misled. I don't believe Charles believes Aynesworth "just because he believes him" as you put it. I think Charles has evaluated Aynesworth's reputation, determined his credibility to be strong and has posted accordingly. As I said, this isn't a courtroom, so is Charles' trust in Aynsworth really so totally misguided? Personally, I don't believe it is.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 10:56:02 AM by Denis Pointing »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #190 on: June 20, 2019, 11:08:13 AM »

That is your opinion. It’s unreasonable.

I brought the newspaper article up to counter the claim that “no one mentioned the palm print until after Oswald was dead,” and “there’s no good reason to believe that it existed before Oswald’s death.” The top police officials were aware of it, the district attorney was told of it, and someone leaked it to the newspaper reporters who put it on the front page.

Your denials of everything that doesn’t support your theories are unreasonable and makes you look ridiculous. To think that the WC got everything wrong is absurd. Yet you lamely attempt to shoot down every aspect with your unreasonable opinions. I asked and was told that there is no common ground on which both sides agree. What is the point of arguing with that nonsense?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #190 on: June 20, 2019, 11:08:13 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #191 on: June 20, 2019, 11:11:32 AM »
Hi Martin, this isn't a courtroom, all members are trying to do, need to do, is provide credible reasons why he/she does or does not accept certain evidence and witness statements. Surely, in making such an assessment a witnesses reputation must go a long way in evaluating that credibility. I can understand why many don't accept the statements of certain police officers for example, it's because they believe their reputation or credibility is lacking. But, there are some, both for and against Oswald, whose reputation only strengthens their creds. I would certainly place Aynsworth withing this category, the mans a very highly respected journalist whose inside knowledge of the case far exceeds most others, to my knowledge, in his long career he's never been shown to have lied or deliberately misled. I don't believe Charles believes Aynesworth "just because he believes him" as you put it. I think Charles has evaluated Aynesworth's reputation, determined his credibility to be strong and has posted accordingly. As I said, this isn't a courtroom, so is Charles' trust in Aynsworth really so totally misguided? Personally, I don't believe it is.

Well said, thank you.