Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CT's, how did Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?  (Read 130998 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: CT's, how did Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?
« Reply #112 on: June 11, 2019, 02:35:39 AM »
Advertisement
No

You claim, rather silly, that Day was the expert who made a tentative match of the print on an index card with Oswald and did so on 11/22/63

Day, in his WC testimony, said that he had only lifted the palmprint of the rifle when he was ordered by the chief's office to go no further with the processing.

Mr. BELIN. The wood. You removed the wood, and then underneath the wood is where you found the print?
Mr. DAY. On the bottom side of the barrel which was covered by the wood, I found traces of a palmprint. I dusted these and tried lifting them, the prints, with scotch tape in the usual manner. A faint palmprint came off. I could still see traces of the print under the barrel and was going to try to use photography to bring off or bring out a better print. About this time I received instructions from the chief's office to go no further with the processing, it was to be released to the FBI for them to complete. I did not process the underside of the barrel under the scopic sight, did not get to this area of the gun.

Your claim and Day's testimony contradict eachother...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: June 11, 2019, 02:35:39 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #113 on: June 11, 2019, 02:37:20 AM »
You claim, rather silly, that Day was the expert who made a tentative match of the print on an index card with Oswald and did so on 11/22/63

Day, in his WC testimony, said that he had only lifted the palmprint of the rifle when he was ordered by the chief's office to go no further with the processing.

Mr. BELIN. The wood. You removed the wood, and then underneath the wood is where you found the print?
Mr. DAY. On the bottom side of the barrel which was covered by the wood, I found traces of a palmprint. I dusted these and tried lifting them, the prints, with scotch tape in the usual manner. A faint palmprint came off. I could still see traces of the print under the barrel and was going to try to use photography to bring off or bring out a better print. About this time I received instructions from the chief's office to go no further with the processing, it was to be released to the FBI for them to complete. I did not process the underside of the barrel under the scopic sight, did not get to this area of the gun.

Your claim and Day's testimony contradict eachother...

No they don’t.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #114 on: June 11, 2019, 02:42:08 AM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: June 11, 2019, 02:42:08 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #115 on: June 11, 2019, 02:49:18 AM »
Care to explain?

Your claim that they do. Your explanation is needed.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #116 on: June 11, 2019, 02:57:02 AM »
Your claim that they do. Your explanation is needed.

Yeah, that's what I thought....

You already have the explanation in Day's WC testimony. You can read, can't you?

Now tell me how Day can match the palmprint to Oswald when his chief ordered him to stop processing after he had just lifted the print from the rifle...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: June 11, 2019, 02:57:02 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #117 on: June 11, 2019, 06:15:20 AM »
Mr. DAY. These are prints or pictures, I should say, of the latent--of the traces of prints on the side of the magazine housing of the gun No. C-2766.
Mr. BELIN. Were those prints in such condition as to be identifiable, if you know?
Mr. DAY. No, sir; I could not make positive identification of these prints.
Mr. BELIN. Did you have enough opportunity to work and get these pictures or not?
Mr. DAY. I worked with them, yes. I could not exclude all possibility as to identification. I thought I knew which they were, but I could not positively identify them.
Mr. BELIN. What was your opinion so far as it went as to whose they were?
Mr. DAY. They appeared to be the right middle and right ring finger of Harvey Lee Oswald, Lee Harvey Oswald.
Mr. BELIN. At the time you had this did you have any comparison fingerprints to make with the actual prints of Lee Harvey Oswald?
Mr. DAY. Yes, sir; we had sets in Captain Fritz' office
. Oswald was in his custody, we had made palmprints and fingerprints of him.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #118 on: June 11, 2019, 06:20:11 AM »

You already have the explanation in Day's WC testimony. You can read, can't you?

Now tell me how Day can match the palmprint to Oswald when his chief ordered him to stop processing after he had just lifted the print from the rifle...

You can read, can't you?
>>> Lord Haughty the Condescender runs his mouth yet again...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: June 11, 2019, 06:20:11 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #119 on: June 11, 2019, 11:05:26 AM »

What do you claim is to stop him?