Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CT's, how did Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?  (Read 130991 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: CT's, how did Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?
« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2019, 09:20:55 PM »
Advertisement
What are you implying, if anything?

I'm implying that there is no good reason to believe that the index card with the partial palmprint on it was lifted from CE139 or even existed on 11/22/63.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2019, 09:20:55 PM »

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2019, 09:24:02 PM »
The prosecution provides rock hard scientific evidence.

1) Lt. Day testified that he took the print on the day the print was dated.
2) The FBI provided evidence that the print on Days card was taken from Oswald's rifle, meaning Oswald touched the rifle.
3) The HSCA photography panel(PP) came to the conclusion that the same rifle in the backyard photos were from Oswald.
4) Scalice using new photos proved that the prints on the guard were found to be Oswald's.
5) The fresh fibers that were stuck in a crevice on Oswald's rifle came from Oswald's arrest shirt.

Iacoletti's non-scientific knee jerk defence.

1) Day lied.
2) The FBI lied.
3) The HSCA PP lied.
4) Scalice lied
5) Proves nothing

And there you have it, it's no wonder nobody takes the conspiracy side seriously.

JohnM

Wow they had the technology to take and test so many scientific experiments for evidence , even the nitrate test for residue on Oswalds cheek which proved him as not firing, the test performed on Oswald when he was arrested supported his claim that he had not fired a rifle in the previous 24 hours.
And still they could not think of putting a tape recorder into the interview room
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 09:26:16 PM by Michael O'Brian »

Offline Anthony Clayden

« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2019, 10:14:11 PM »
Presuming it was Oswald rifle, so as to answer the original poster, and with no evidence per se....

Guns were shown at the TSBD in the week prior.
Dougherty and Oswald get talking, and Dougherty offers to buy the gun.
Oswald thinks he can a great price out of Dougherty, given Dougherty is not the sharpest knife in the draw.
Thinking he will be getting some money from Dougherty for the gun, he leaves Marina most of his cash for the kids (whom he adores)
Oswald brings the gun in and leaves it with Dougherty to check out.
Oswald goes to lunch, Dougherty shots Kennedy with Oswald gun.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2019, 10:14:11 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2019, 10:18:53 PM »
I'm implying that there is no good reason to believe that the index card with the partial palmprint on it was lifted from CE139 or even existed on 11/22/63.

So is there a good reason to believe that it wasn’t? Do you know that Henry Wade reportedly said that he was informed of it on 11/22/63, just before they charged LHO with the JFK assassination?

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2019, 10:24:07 PM »
Presuming it was Oswald rifle, so as to answer the original poster, and with no evidence per se....

Guns were shown at the TSBD in the week prior.
Dougherty and Oswald get talking, and Dougherty offers to buy the gun.
Oswald thinks he can a great price out of Dougherty, given Dougherty is not the sharpest knife in the draw.
Thinking he will be getting some money from Dougherty for the gun, he leaves Marina most of his cash for the kids (whom he adores)
Oswald brings the gun in and leaves it with Dougherty to check out.
Oswald goes to lunch, Dougherty shots Kennedy with Oswald gun.

Some interesting points here, and one or two facts, IMO those guns that the Castor's passed around as being some sort if sinister aspect to this case
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 10:31:27 PM by Michael O'Brian »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2019, 10:24:07 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #61 on: June 05, 2019, 11:10:19 PM »
So is there a good reason to believe that it wasn’t?

Absolutely.  Did you read my post at #25 in this thread?

Do you know that Henry Wade reportedly said that he was informed of it on 11/22/63, just before they charged LHO with the JFK assassination?

Mr. RANKIN. Will you tell us what evidence you recall?
Mr. WADE. I have made no notes but roughly he gave the story about him bringing the gun to work, saying it was window rods from the neighbor, someone who had brought him to work. He also said there were three employees of the company that left him on the sixth floor. He told about, the part about, the young officer running in there right after the assassination and Oswald leaving after the manager said that he was employed there. Told about his arrest and said that there was a scuffle there, and that he tried to shoot the officer.
I don't know--I think I am giving you all this because I think a little of it may vary from the facts but all I know is what Fritz told me.
He said the Dallas police had found a palmprint on the underside of the gun of Oswald. At that time, the FBI was standing by to fly the gun to the laboratory here in Washington which incidentally, they didn't find, but I assume the Commission has interviewed Senator--not Senator--Day, the fingerprint man of the Dallas police but I have learned since that he probably can't identify the palmprint under there but at that time they told me they had one on it.

Also note that Wade is testifying on June 8, 1964, over 6 months later.  There is no known mention of this palmprint by Wade or anyone else until after Oswald's death.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2019, 12:27:13 AM »

Mr. RANKIN. Will you tell us what evidence you recall?
Mr. WADE. I have made no notes but roughly he gave the story about him bringing the gun to work, saying it was window rods from the neighbor, someone who had brought him to work. He also said there were three employees of the company that left him on the sixth floor. He told about, the part about, the young officer running in there right after the assassination and Oswald leaving after the manager said that he was employed there. Told about his arrest and said that there was a scuffle there, and that he tried to shoot the officer.
I don't know--I think I am giving you all this because I think a little of it may vary from the facts but all I know is what Fritz told me.
He said the Dallas police had found a palmprint on the underside of the gun of Oswald. At that time, the FBI was standing by to fly the gun to the laboratory here in Washington which incidentally, they didn't find, but I assume the Commission has interviewed Senator--not Senator--Day, the fingerprint man of the Dallas police but I have learned since that he probably can't identify the palmprint under there but at that time they told me they had one on it.

Also note that Wade is testifying on June 8, 1964, over 6 months later.  There is no known mention of this palmprint by Wade or anyone else until after Oswald's death.

I have now. And I also read John Myton's reply. And your lame response to it.

Also note that Wade is testifying on June 8, 1964, over 6 months later.

When he testified is irrelevant. What he testified, under oath, is relevant.

There is no known mention of this palmprint by Wade or anyone else until after Oswald's death.

This is irrelevant also. However, Henry Wade was a prosecutor, not an investigator. Fritz "mentioned" it to Wade before Oswald's death. Therefore, it was told to someone outside the investigation team before LHO's death. Public disclosure might not have been until after LHO's death. However, criminal investigators typically do not disclose all the evidence to the public, while an investigation is ongoing, for good reasons.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2019, 12:27:13 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2019, 01:09:34 AM »

I have now. And I also read John Myton's reply. And your lame response to it.

Also note that Wade is testifying on June 8, 1964, over 6 months later.

When he testified is irrelevant. What he testified, under oath, is relevant.

There is no known mention of this palmprint by Wade or anyone else until after Oswald's death.

This is irrelevant also. However, Henry Wade was a prosecutor, not an investigator. Fritz "mentioned" it to Wade before Oswald's death. Therefore, it was told to someone outside the investigation team before LHO's death. Public disclosure might not have been until after LHO's death. However, criminal investigators typically do not disclose all the evidence to the public, while an investigation is ongoing, for good reasons.

This is irrelevant also.

No it isn't

However, Henry Wade was a prosecutor, not an investigator.

Correction; History has exposed Henry Wade as an overzealous prosecutor with a massive amount of proven unsafe convinctions to his name

Fritz "mentioned" it to Wade before Oswald's death.

Yeah right.... from memory? And neither considered it useful to create a written record of it, really?

Therefore, it was told to someone outside the investigation team before LHO's death.

Really? If Wade was "outside the investigation" why was he told in the first place? You are not making any sense

However, criminal investigators typically do not disclose all the evidence to the public, while an investigation is ongoing, for good reasons.

Sure they don't, but that didn't stop DPD officers talking to the media from day 1

You are all over the place on this one, Charles.... now, why does that not surprise me?