Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CT's, how did Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?  (Read 135108 times)

Offline Joe Elliott

Re: CT's, how did Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?
« Reply #816 on: November 03, 2022, 02:07:36 AM »
Advertisement

. . .

If you think Jerry Organ is right, then you're as dishonest as he is. What liars you people are. You can go to the USMB or the ISF forum and check my posts on Trum going back to 2016 and see he was my fourth pick among the GOP candidates. You will also see that I have severely criticized his conduct for years and that I have repeatedly said that I hope he does not run in 2024. I've gotten into some heated exchanges with ardent Trump supporters for saying these things. But, don't let facts or the truth stop you.

When you review those posts of mine, you can also readily verify that I am not "Far Right" or "Alt-Right." You will see that I have defended Obamacare, supported universal health insurance, supported red flag laws, supported a pathway to legal status for illegal immigrants, supported full legal status for Dreamers, supported the infrastructure bill that most Republicans voted against, supported most forms of affirmative action, supported restricting rifle ownership to 21 and above, etc., etc. People who are far right and alt-right view those positions as heresy, FYI.

Now, if it's a choice between Cognitive Decline Joe Biden and Donald Trump in 2024, yes, absolutely, I will hold my nose and reluctantly vote for Trump as the lesser of two bad choices, as will many other Independents and centrist Republicans, only because we feel that Biden has done a bad job in too many areas, such as inflation rates that we haven't seen in decades, sky-rocketing food and gas prices, trying to ram transgenderism down the throats of schools and businesses, undoing the very successful regulatory reforms of 2016-2020, etc., etc.

It doesn't matter about your support in 2016. Trump didn't show his true colors until 2017 ("There are good people on both sides").

It's easy to say in the 2020 and 2024 Republican primaries that you support someone else. Because Trump was a shoe in to win the primaries in 2020 and will be in 2024. The only thing that counts is the November election. And you supported him in 2020 and wlll support him in 2024. Just as I claimed.

If elected, Trump fixing elections in the future won't matter. He might get the 2024 election fixed next week, if enough of his "election deniers" win elections for governors and secretary of state. No, the only thing that matters is the current inflation rate. Having Trump in control of future elections, if he is running or his appointed successors running, doesn't matter.

Question:

What if Trump becomes President in 2025?
What if he gets control of elections in enough states to insure victories in future elections for President, the Senate and the House of Representatives?
What if 10 years down the road, you decide you don't like what Trump's successor is doing?

What are you going to do about it?

The opinions of the people of the United States won't matter.
The opinions of even the former MAGA crowd won't matter.

The entrenched authoritarian state will just keep a grip on power.

What would you do if that happens?

Of course, you will dodge the question.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2022, 02:20:07 AM by Joe Elliott »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #816 on: November 03, 2022, 02:07:36 AM »

Offline Michael T. Griffith

« Reply #817 on: November 03, 2022, 09:52:02 PM »
It doesn't matter about your support in 2016. Trump didn't show his true colors until 2017 ("There are good people on both sides").

It's easy to say in the 2020 and 2024 Republican primaries that you support someone else. Because Trump was a shoe in to win the primaries in 2020 and will be in 2024. The only thing that counts is the November election. And you supported him in 2020 and wlll support him in 2024. Just as I claimed.

If elected, Trump fixing elections in the future won't matter. He might get the 2024 election fixed next week, if enough of his "election deniers" win elections for governors and secretary of state. No, the only thing that matters is the current inflation rate. Having Trump in control of future elections, if he is running or his appointed successors running, doesn't matter.

Question:

What if Trump becomes President in 2025?
What if he gets control of elections in enough states to insure victories in future elections for President, the Senate and the House of Representatives?
What if 10 years down the road, you decide you don't like what Trump's successor is doing?

What are you going to do about it?

The opinions of the people of the United States won't matter.
The opinions of even the former MAGA crowd won't matter.

The entrenched authoritarian state will just keep a grip on power.

What would you do if that happens?

Of course, you will dodge the question.

I can't believe these are serious questions. What Kool-Aid are you drinking that makes you this paranoid? When did Trump ever try to "get control of elections" in any state? Whose vote tally had the most gigantic disparity between number of alleged votes and number of counties won? Not Trump's. His name starts with a "B" and ends with an "n."

And, FYI, the Deep State hated Trump and did everything they could to sabotage his campaign.

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #818 on: November 03, 2022, 11:05:49 PM »
I can't believe these are serious questions. What Kool-Aid are you drinking that makes you this paranoid? When did Trump ever try to "get control of elections" in any state? Whose vote tally had the most gigantic disparity between number of alleged votes and number of counties won? Not Trump's. His name starts with a "B" and ends with an "n."

And, FYI, the Deep State hated Trump and did everything they could to sabotage his campaign.

the Deep State hated Trump and did everything they could to sabotage his campaign.

You say this in the same post where you call somebody else paranoid? Really?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #818 on: November 03, 2022, 11:05:49 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #819 on: November 04, 2022, 02:59:34 PM »

When has Trump ever tried to control elections? Boy, that's a tough one.

How about when he got a mob to storm the Capitol to prevent the counting of Electoral Votes. And in mid riot made a tweet to the rioters that Mike Pence was the critical target.

How about endorcing Election Deniers are critical posts of Secretary of State in various states. His candidate in Wisconsin told his supporters that if they elect him, Republicans will never lose in Wisconsin again.

But, you again dodge my question, as I predicted.

If Trump does get control of the elections. If he gets enough officials in power to control future elections. And then you come to find, somewhere down the road that you don't like what Trump and/or his successors are doing,

What will you do?

Do you imagine that while the votes of Americans as a whole won't count, surely the votes of MAGA and former MAGA supporters will count and they will still control America?

If so, you are delusional.

By the way, I won't dodge my own question.

What if Biden tried to seize control of elections. Support candidates who declare that if they are elected, Democrats will never lose another election in their state? What would I do?

I will drop my support for the Democrats. The country would be doomed. Either the Republicans or Democrats will take over. In either case, I won't contribute to either side taking over. It wouldn't matter to me in Trump or Biden took over.

Now, what is your answer?

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #820 on: November 04, 2022, 03:36:28 PM »

By the way, I won't dodge my own question.

What if Biden tried to seize control of elections. Support candidates who declare that if they are elected, Democrats will never lose another election in their state? What would I do?

I will drop my support for the Democrats. The country would be doomed. Either the Republicans or Democrats will take over. In either case, I won't contribute to either side taking over. It wouldn't matter to me in Trump or Biden took over.

Now, what is your answer?

Biden has done that.  Hillary and Stacy Abrams contended their elections were stolen.  The Dems conspired with social media to suppress news stories before the election that might harm their chances.  They used the justice department to stage armed tactical predawn raids on the homes of people accused of non-violent process crimes.  Biden falsely claimed that changes in the election laws were "Jim Crow 2.0" etc.  Trump was an amateur compared to those guys.  You really think the sitting president and commander-in-chief would stage an "insurrection" by sending a random group of hillbillies to the Capitol?  LOL.  Trump had control of the US military and nuclear arsenal but "Jan. 6" was his plan?  Let the voters sort it out.  That is how a democracy works even though Biden and the Dems don't apparently like it.   
« Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 03:37:27 PM by Richard Smith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #820 on: November 04, 2022, 03:36:28 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #821 on: November 04, 2022, 05:24:59 PM »

Biden has done that.  Hillary and Stacy Abrams contended their elections were stolen.  The Dems conspired with social media to suppress news stories before the election that might harm their chances.  They used the justice department to stage armed tactical predawn raids on the homes of people accused of non-violent process crimes.  Biden falsely claimed that changes in the election laws were "Jim Crow 2.0" etc.  Trump was an amateur compared to those guys.  You really think the sitting president and commander-in-chief would stage an "insurrection" by sending a random group of hillbillies to the Capitol?  LOL.  Trump had control of the US military and nuclear arsenal but "Jan. 6" was his plan?  Let the voters sort it out.  That is how a democracy works even though Biden and the Dems don't apparently like it.

No, the Capitol riot is not how Democracy works. A Communist mob or a MAGA mob can't just storm the Capitol, and overturn Democracy, and "That's just how Democracy works". Even if all the members of a Communist mob or a MAGA mob are U. S. citizens. Democracy works by having the votes of all the people counted following the rule of law, with states officials and the courts being the final arbitrayers of what votes are valid or not. Not some mob, even if all the members of the mob are U. S. citizens.

No. Trump did not have control of the US military. Not so far as getting them to overturn Democracy. If General Michael Flynn had been Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and if the others in the military went along with him, yes, that would have been an option. And that would have been the option Trump would have chosen. Why use the Proud Boys when the military will do what ever you ask? But fortunately, General Mark Milley was in charge and using the military was never even remotely an option. He simply was not going to order troops to storm the Capitol. General Mark Milley sworn an oath to defend the Constitution, not to obey whatever order the President may give to him. And General Mark Milley did so.

I'm certain that if Trump becomes President again, he will do whatever it takes to get someone like General Michael Flynn as the next Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Maybe his brother. It will be a priority.

By the way, my question to Griffith is now being directed to you.

What do you intend to do if Trump is elected, establishes a permanent regime with himself or his chosen successor and charge of elections. And then you decide to change your mind. You want someone else in charge.

What do you think you and the current MAGA crowd would be able to do about it?

Offline Michael T. Griffith

« Reply #822 on: November 05, 2022, 12:42:35 PM »
No, the Capitol riot is not how Democracy works. A Communist mob or a MAGA mob can't just storm the Capitol, and overturn Democracy, and "That's just how Democracy works". Even if all the members of a Communist mob or a MAGA mob are U. S. citizens. Democracy works by having the votes of all the people counted following the rule of law, with states officials and the courts being the final arbitrayers of what votes are valid or not. Not some mob, even if all the members of the mob are U. S. citizens.

No. Trump did not have control of the US military. Not so far as getting them to overturn Democracy. If General Michael Flynn had been Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and if the others in the military went along with him, yes, that would have been an option. And that would have been the option Trump would have chosen. Why use the Proud Boys when the military will do what ever you ask? But fortunately, General Mark Milley was in charge and using the military was never even remotely an option. He simply was not going to order troops to storm the Capitol. General Mark Milley sworn an oath to defend the Constitution, not to obey whatever order the President may give to him. And General Mark Milley did so.

I'm certain that if Trump becomes President again, he will do whatever it takes to get someone like General Michael Flynn as the next Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Maybe his brother. It will be a priority.

What do you intend to do if Trump is elected, establishes a permanent regime with himself or his chosen successor and charge of elections. And then you decide to change your mind. You want someone else in charge.

Joe, this is just crazy talk. Sheesh. You must be kidding. If you seriously, genuinely fear that Trump has any desire to "establish a permanent regime with himself or his chosen successor," I feel sorry for you. That's just paranoia.

As I've said, I hope Trump does not run again, and if he does, I hope he fails to get the GOP nomination.

Anyway, why don't we get back to the backyard rifle photos and the fact that the ring in 133-C is nowhere to seen in 133-A and that it's the same size as the ring in 133-B but is on a different hand.

There's also the fact that when Oswald was booked, he was not wearing a ring on either hand. His wedding ring was handed over the Secret Service weeks after the assassination; supposedly, he had left it with Marina before going to work on 11/22. Go read the detailed DPD property memo for Oswald's belongings. Standard police procedure when booking a suspect is to have them remove all watches and jewelry, which they did to Oswald.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #822 on: November 05, 2022, 12:42:35 PM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #823 on: November 05, 2022, 02:11:13 PM »

That is tin foil hat nonsense.  Trump left office after the last election.  He is almost as old as Joe Biden at this point but he is going to establish "a permanent regime."  Wow.  Not even sure what that means.  That Trump is immortal?   Maybe take a break from MSNBC and watch something more factual like "Ancient Aliens."