Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CT's, how did Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?  (Read 133692 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: CT's, how did Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?
« Reply #800 on: September 04, 2022, 12:46:49 AM »
Advertisement
Oswald's rifle was discovered on the 6th floor, how did it get there?
Ever notice that Mytton always asks a question that he already has his own pat answer for?
Yet..when someone of a skeptical nature asks something similar, he either ignores it or like others, just makes something up.
Asked about the return to Irving from New Orleans......
Mr. RANKIN. Do you know whether or not the rifle was carried in the station wagon?
Mrs. OSWALD. Yes, it was.
Mr. RANKIN. Did you have anything to do with loading it in there?
Mrs. OSWALD. No. Lee was loading everything on because I was pregnant at the time. But I know that Lee loaded the rifle on.
Mr. RANKIN. Was the rifle carried in some kind of a case when you went back with Mrs. Paine?
Mrs. OSWALD. After we arrived, I tried to put the bed, the child's crib together, the metallic parts, and I looked for a certain part, and I came upon something wrapped in a blanket. I thought that was part of the bed, but it turned out to be the rifle.
Mr. RANKIN. Do you remember whether the pistol was carried back in Mrs. Paine's car too?
Mrs. OSWALD. I don't know where the pistol was.
So Lee allegedly loaded the rifle wrapped in a blanket but had a devil might care but I don't concern about who would unload it?
Do you remember whether the pistol was carried back in Mrs. Paine's car too?
That question was asked without really establishing whether or not a pistol was actually ever taken to New Orleans.
I don't know where the pistol was.
With that...Rankin then stopped asking Marina about the weapons.
Ask no more questions...you will hear no more lies.
They were repeated at the HSC hearings---
Mr. McDONALD. Did he ever take it out, outside the apartment, to practice with it, to do anything with it?
Mrs. PORTER. Yes, he did.
Mr. McDONALD. And what did he do?
Mrs. PORTER. He will, like before it gets very dark outside, he would leave apartment dressed with the dark raincoat, even though it was a hot summer night, pretty hot weather anyway, and he would be wearing this, and he would be hiding the rifle underneath his raincoat. He said he is going to target practice or something like that.  :D
Mr. McDONALD. This was one occasion you are talking about with the raincoat?
Mrs. PORTER. It is several occasions, maybe more than once.
Mr. McDONALD. He did the same thing on several occasions, put the raincoat on?
Mrs. PORTER. Yes.
Mr. McDONALD. And the rifle under the raincoat?
Mrs. PORTER. Yes.  :D

In 1964----
 Mrs Paine was badgered asked 14 times if she ever knew about any weapons owned by Lee Oswald during her first round of questions.
Her consistent answer ..."No I didn't".
The only thing that seems to make the 6th floor rifle-- "Oswald's rifle" is the consistent...non-stop.. redundant claim that it was Oswald's rifle.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #800 on: September 04, 2022, 12:46:49 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #801 on: September 04, 2022, 04:02:31 PM »
From the DVP blog---- A researcher question......
How do you explain that the DPD/FBI found no oil or instruments to clean a rifle at either Oak Cliff or Irving?
http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2020/

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:
It proves nothing. That's nothing more than another one of the many, many very weak "chaff" arguments that have been dredged up by conspiracy theorists since 1963.
There's no rule in the *"Assassin's Guidebook"* that demands Oswald have oil or cleaning implements at his home(s) to use on his weapons.
From the Warren hearings......
Mr. RANKIN. Did you ever see him clean the rifle?
Mrs. OSWALD. Yes. I said before I had never seen it before. But I think you understand. I want to help you, and that is why there is no reason for concealing anything. I will not be charged with anything.
Mr. GOPADZE. She says she was not sworn in before. But now inasmuch as she is sworn in, she is going to tell the truth. ::)
Mr. RANKIN. Did you see him clean the rifle a number of times?
Mrs. OSWALD. Yes.
Mr. RANKIN. Could you help us by giving some estimate of the times as you remember it?
Mrs. OSWALD. About four times---about four or five times, I think.
Mr. RANKIN. Did your husband ever tell you why he was cleaning the--that is, that he had been using it and needed to be cleaned after use?
Mrs. OSWALD. No, I did not ask him, because I thought it was quite normal that when you have a rifle you must clean it from time to time.
Then from the HSCA hearings....a more diligent, virtuous swabbing---
Mr. McDONALD. Do you recall seeing him taking it out frequently from wherever he kept it, either to handle it or to clean it, to look at it, do whatever?
Mrs. PORTER. Yes, I did see him cleaning the rifle. That is true.
Mr. McDONALD. How often?
Mrs. PORTER. Maybe once a week.
*"The Assassin's Guidebook"*  :D

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #802 on: September 04, 2022, 05:18:32 PM »
If gun oil was found among Oswald's possessions, Skeptic-Tank would be saying it was a necessary "plant" to tie Lil'Lee to the Carcano.

You don't have to clean a weapon that's not used all the time, nor do you need specific "gun oil" products. The gun magazines and stores pushed such products because they knew gun nuts would spent whatever it took so they could use it to lovingly caress their loved one. They could especially fool American NRAers who had lots of money and weren't all that educated.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #802 on: September 04, 2022, 05:18:32 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #803 on: September 04, 2022, 05:21:45 PM »
If gun oil was found among Oswald's possessions, Skeptic-Tank would be saying it was a necessary "plant" to tie Lil'Lee to the Carcano.

You don't have to clean a weapon that's not used all the time, nor do you need specific "gun oil" products. The gun magazines and stores pushed such products because they knew gun nuts would spent whatever it took so they could use it to lovingly caress their loved one. They could especially fool American NRAers who had lots of money and weren't all that educated.

lovingly caress their loved one.

You're a weirdo, Mr Organ.   

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #804 on: September 04, 2022, 11:37:23 PM »

You're a weirdo, Mr Organ.   
Predictable....always out to push his political agenda   :-\
Meanwhile ignoring the focus = Oswald 'lovingly?' cleaned his [alleged] rifle every week--- Marina so invented testified.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #804 on: September 04, 2022, 11:37:23 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #805 on: September 08, 2022, 07:10:46 PM »
I'm open to any conspiracy but you're gonna have to come up with some sort of alternate narrative otherwise the WC conclusion is the only logical conclusion that fits the evidence, and let's be honest there are few if any murders in history that have accumulated a literal mountain of evidence with thousands of exhibits and hundreds of eyewitnesses which can only lead to one man, Lee Harvey Oswald.

JohnM

When taken at face value, any credible evidence regarding who was on the 6th floor just before, during and after the assassination, excludes Oswald - that's a fact.
The WC/LN narrative of Oswald hiding out in the SN and rushing downstairs after the assassination is blown out of the water by various witness statements, most damaging being Arnold Rowland's observation of a man with a rifle on the 6th floor 15 minutes before the motorcade arrived.

Once the evidence is accepted it becomes clear Oswald did not take the shots from the TSBD building.
Once this is accepted it becomes clear Oswald was framed for that crime.
By far and away, the most important piece of evidence that ties Oswald to the assassination is the rifle found on the 6th floor.
The best way to frame Oswald is to leave this rifle on the 6th floor. In this scenario, it was not Oswald who left the rifle on the 6th floor.

An alternative narrative would involve someone who had authority over Oswald, could get their hands on "Oswald's rifle" and who had access to the TSBD building at a time when no other employees were present. An alternate narrative would involve people on the ground doing the dirty work but there would be an "invisible thread" leading directly to those who might have a genuine motive for JFK's death.
An alternative narrative would explain the intensely suspicious fact that nearly every single man who worked on the 6th floor that day lied in their various statements to law enforcement officials.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #806 on: September 08, 2022, 08:13:17 PM »
When taken at face value, any credible evidence regarding who was on the 6th floor just before, during and after the assassination, excludes Oswald - that's a fact.
The WC/LN narrative of Oswald hiding out in the SN and rushing downstairs after the assassination is blown out of the water by various witness statements, most damaging being Arnold Rowland's observation of a man with a rifle on the 6th floor 15 minutes before the motorcade arrived.

Once the evidence is accepted it becomes clear Oswald did not take the shots from the TSBD building.
Once this is accepted it becomes clear Oswald was framed for that crime.
By far and away, the most important piece of evidence that ties Oswald to the assassination is the rifle found on the 6th floor.
The best way to frame Oswald is to leave this rifle on the 6th floor. In this scenario, it was not Oswald who left the rifle on the 6th floor.

An alternative narrative would involve someone who had authority over Oswald, could get their hands on "Oswald's rifle" and who had access to the TSBD building at a time when no other employees were present. An alternate narrative would involve people on the ground doing the dirty work but there would be an "invisible thread" leading directly to those who might have a genuine motive for JFK's death.
An alternative narrative would explain the intensely suspicious fact that nearly every single man who worked on the 6th floor that day lied in their various statements to law enforcement officials.

An alternative narrative would involve someone who had authority over Oswald, could get their hands on "Oswald's rifle" and who had access to the TSBD building at a time when no other employees were present.

Sounds like  Roy Truly....   And what did Lee tell Captain Fritz?.....

Lee said that he'd seen the rifle in the possession of Roy Truly on Wednesday Nov 20 in the TSBD.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #806 on: September 08, 2022, 08:13:17 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #807 on: September 11, 2022, 12:22:54 AM »
The Pre-planted rifle theory:

An MC rifle that had a paper trail created to make it appear Oswald mail ordered the rifle was well hidden on the 6th floor TSBD Late Thursday night or early Friday morning by wedging the rifle inside the 4” open space of a pallet stacked full of boxes and surrounded by walls of boxes resting directly on the floor next to the pallet.

Add the Escape by East Elevator theory:

The reason the 6th floor TSBD shooter did not use the MC rifle was to save time. By preplanting the MC rifle , the shooter ran carrying his own special type rifle with him immediately upon completion of shots fired, to the East elevator boarding it as quickly as 25 secs post shots.

An accomplice who had been holding the East elevator locked on the 6th floor , operated the elevator to carry the shooter( w/rifle  now folded under his coat) to the 2nd floor landing by 50 sec post shots.

The shooter exited from the East elevator into the 2nd floor storage room immediately adjacent to the east elevator shaft. From there he had option to temporarily hide his rifle and check out if was clear to continue by foot down the staircase to the 1st floor and exit via an open roll up door into the annex bldg, and ultimately exit via a west side door to the outside of TSBD.

The accomplice, at 50 sec post shots returned the east elevator to the 5th floor by 70 sec post shots where it was locked and stationary when Roy Truly locked up the shaft and shouted .

The accomplice, who heard Truly shouting may have then moved to the West elevator to take it down to the 1st floor as Baker and Truly started ascending the staircases.

Note: by using the East elevator the shooter was able to by pass Mrs Garner on the 4th floor unseen. The east elevator stopped on the 2nd floor landing just seconds AFTER Adams and Styles had started down the last staircase from 2nd to 1st floor.  Thus there was no LOS for A&S to the east elevator shaft from the point of beginning their descent (at 50 sec post shots ) down the last staircase.