Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CT's, how did Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?  (Read 131147 times)

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: CT's, how did Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?
« Reply #688 on: February 19, 2020, 10:45:10 PM »
Advertisement
The box with the two blue arrows pointing to it is 14"6' from  the north wall.   which means that Studebaker measured the distance from the wall to the rifle 10 inches south of that box.

10" south of that box would leave you 20" short of the north edge of the pallet.

Zeon.... I've been posting information for you for several days, and you haven't even learned that Seymour Weitzman was moving from EAST to West as he approached the rifle that was lying on it's right side beneath the northern edge of the wooden pallet.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #688 on: February 19, 2020, 10:45:10 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #689 on: February 19, 2020, 10:53:32 PM »
What's the photo of the Detective perched on the boxes supposed to prove ??......

Studebaker is not aiming at the north edge of the pallet (where you just shifted your own location of the rifle). He's pointing here:

Mr. BALL. Let's see the shots you took of the place where the gun was located?
   Mr. STUDEBAKER. I know it's mine because my knees are in the picture.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #690 on: February 19, 2020, 10:56:05 PM »
If the wood column is centered on 13' from the North wall, the south face of the wood column is 13' 4 3/4" from the North wall. That leaves about 23 1/4" to get to 15' 4". I estimate the box to the immediate south of the column is 2" from the pillar and 18" long. Now we need 3 1/4" inches to get to 15' 4".

Looking West: Showing small gap between wood pillar and 18"-long box

Looking East: Tall stack of cartons (right-foreground)
is about 3" south of box by the column

Looking North: Gap where rifle is runs along front
of the tall stack

The front of the tall stack of cartons near the rifle location is a further 3"-or-so to the South of the front of the box by the column. That gets you to 15' 4".

CE 515 (marked by Boone)
THe wooden column is 9" square....Use it to find that the box on the south side of the column is 16 inche long.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #690 on: February 19, 2020, 10:56:05 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #691 on: February 19, 2020, 11:00:36 PM »
10" south of that box would leave you 20" short of the north edge of the pallet.

That doesn't make any difference....  The rifle would still be BENEATH the pallet......  Even though it might not be DIRECTLY BELOW the pallet.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #692 on: February 19, 2020, 11:03:40 PM »
Studebaker is not aiming at the north edge of the pallet (where you just shifted your own location of the rifle). He's pointing here:

Mr. BALL. Let's see the shots you took of the place where the gun was located?
   Mr. STUDEBAKER. I know it's mine because my knees are in the picture.

How do you explain the fact there is no bright sunlight illuminating the area ...and the box above the rifle is wide open?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #692 on: February 19, 2020, 11:03:40 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #693 on: February 19, 2020, 11:10:42 PM »
Yes that's correct the sealed box is the third box in a stack of three .......And it's right where the butt of the rifle is in the fake in situ photo ....

The primary boxes north of the rifle are a row that's three-wide by two-high. They're all open in all the photos. What you pointing to is sealed box that on top of two others; it's sealed in all the photos.

And in place of the sealed box is a open box.   

No. The three open boxes don't move and the sealed box remains sealed.

And where did the bright sunshine go??    In the photo with the blue arrows there is bright sunshine streaming through the window that is just a few feet west of the area....  But in the fake photo there is only camera flash illuminating the area.

Sunlight didn't get enough to the west side of the building for light to reach the tall stack until, I guess, 2:30 or later.

Studebaker took his in-situ photos about 1:25. The Alyea film shows no sunlight on the tall stack of boxes; Day had to take the rifle over to the window to see it better.

The sun also had to reach around the tall stack of carton on the pallet by the window. The post-discovery photos that have sunlight were taken much later than the in-situ photos.

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #694 on: February 19, 2020, 11:12:38 PM »

CE 515 (marked by Boone)
THe wooden column is 9" square....Use it to find that the box on the south side of the column is 16 inche long.

The columns were 9 1/2" square on the DPD grid map. That makes the box 18" long.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #694 on: February 19, 2020, 11:12:38 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #695 on: February 19, 2020, 11:14:24 PM »
That doesn't make any difference....  The rifle would still be BENEATH the pallet......  Even though it might not be DIRECTLY BELOW the pallet.

So the rifle is still shifting northward. LOL.

At least the Warren Report (and I) are sticking by the in-situ location.