Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Am I Really All That Paranoid About The Ruskies? (LOL)  (Read 2410 times)

Online Thomas Graves

Re: My "Paranoiac" Statement Regarding The Hack
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2019, 10:48:15 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I haven’t read (Spy Wars or Ghosts of the Spy Wars. I don’t believe Bagley, as you know, yet you begrudge me my favorite counter to his veracity and reliability. I see that I shall soon have to dig that up.

-- slightly edited by MWT to eliminate some horrendous grammar by the SUNY-educated English Literature graduate

Shall?

LOL

Wouldst that perchance be The Monster Plot by John L. Hart?  Or something Leonard McCoy wrote?  Cleveland Cram, perhaps?

It's fascinating that you say that you don't believe Bagley, even though you admit to not having read his 35-page PDF!

The PDF titled Ghosts of the Spy Wars, in which he wrote a five-page exposé of one of your buddies, Leonard McCoy, the disingenous "Reports-and Requirements" officer who was instrumental in getting CIA, in 1968, to declare false defector Nosenko true, and true defector Golitsyn virtually false.

Ah yes, Leonard McCoy, the Reports-and-Requirements officer (i.e., with no counter- intelligence experience) who got turned onto the evil, evil doings of Tennent H.Bagley by probable traitor Richard Kovich, who, as luck would have it, in 1967 was snooping around (outside his authorized area) when he eventually found what he was looking for! -- a very rare and top-secret 439-page summary of Bagley's 900-page analysis of Nosenko, which he apprised McCoy about, so that he could write a twisted and unauthorized 40-page "summary" and three memo about, send them off to the powers that be and get the ball rolling for Nosenko and against evil, evil, evil Bagley and one of his guiding lights, true defector Anatoliy Golitsyn!

And the rest, as they say, is history.

(You do remember that in 2016, "former" KGB Counterintelligence lieutenant colonel Vladimir Putin installed a pro-Kremlin "useful idiot" as our president, don't you?)

I doubt that there are too many Russian names in the PDF for you, Mike, even though there are quite a few.

Probably just way too much "cognitive dissonance" pain for you to handle, right?

-- MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 01:48:28 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2019, 10:48:15 PM »

Online Michael Clark

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2019, 11:10:14 PM »

I haven’t read (Spy Wars or Ghosts of the Spy Wars. I don’t believe Bagley, as you know, yet you begrudge me my favorite counter to his veracity and reliability. I see that I shall soon have to dig that up.

-- slightly edited by MWT to eliminate some horrendous grammar by the SUNY-educated English Literature graduate

-- MWT   ;)

I wasn’t an English Literature major, and you botched the correcting if my sentence.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2019, 11:33:55 PM »
Dear Martin,

Do you, like most JFK Assassination CTers, believe we live in an evil "Deep State"?

-- MWT   ;)

Before i answer, you will have to define much more closely what you mean precisely by "Deep State".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2019, 11:33:55 PM »

Online Michael Clark

Re: Regarding The Recent Hack ...
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2019, 11:40:58 PM »
And, to be more accurate, I think Bagley was wrong in his assessment of Nosenko being a false defector. The government agrees with me, not you. They let him go, said sorry, and gave him a bunch money to make-up for the torture inflicted by Bagley.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 11:42:08 PM by Michael Clark »

Online Michael Clark

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2019, 11:44:47 PM »
And, here is the doc that “Splked pete’s Career”, according to Newman.

TOP SECRET  13 October 1970  MEMORANDUM FOR THE RECORD 

Subject: BAGELY, Tennant, Harrington   #386 38

1) On Wednesday, 7 October 1970 I briefed Colonel L. K. White, Executive  Director-Controller on certain reservations I have concerning the proposed promotion of subject to a supergrade position.  

2)  I was very careful to explain to Colonel White at the outset that my reservations had nothing whatsoever to do with Bagely's security status. I explained that it was my conviction that Bagely was almost exclusively responsible for the manner in which the Nosenko case had been handled by our SR division. I said I considered that Bagely lacked objectivity and that he had displayed extremely poor judgment over a two year period in the handling of this case. Specifically as one example of Bagely's extreme prejudice I pointed out that the SR division had neglected to follow up several leads provided by Nosenko which subsequently had been followed up by this office (Bruce Solie) and that this lead us to individuals who have confessed their recruitment and use by the Soviets over an extensive period of time.

3)  I explained further that Bagely displayed extremely poor judgment in the actions he took during that time that  Nosenko was incarcerated at ISOLATION. On many occasions, as the individual responsible for Nosenko's care, I refuse to condone Bagely's  instructions to my people who are guarding him. In one instance Bagely insisted that  Nosenko's food ration be reduced to black bread and water three times daily. After I had briefed Colonel White, he indicated that he would refresh the Director's memory on Bagely's role in the Nosenko case at the time he reviews supergrade promotions.     

Howard J. Osborn  Director of Security      
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 12:32:19 PM by Michael Clark »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2019, 11:44:47 PM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2019, 11:55:43 PM »
And, to be more accurate, I think Bagley was wrong in his assessment of Nosenko being a false defector. The government agrees with me, not you. They let him go, said sorry, and gave him a bunch money to make-up for the torture inflicted by Bagley.

Why do you disagree with John Newman and Peter Dale Scott on Nosenko, i.e., that Nosenko was a false defector?

-- MWT  ;)

« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 01:34:16 AM by Thomas Graves »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2019, 12:02:55 AM »
Here is the doc that “Splked Pete’s Career,”according to Newman.
TOP SECRET  13 October 1970  MEMORANDUM FOR THE RECORD 
Subject: BAGELY, Tennant, Harrington   #386 38
[...]
[A]s one example of Bagely's extreme prejudice I pointed out that the S[oviet]R[ussia] division had neglected to follow up several leads provided by Nosenko which subsequently had[sic] been followed up by this office (Bruce Solie) and that this led us to individuals who have confessed their recruitment and use by the Soviets over an extensive period of time.
[...]
Howard J. Osborn  Director of Security      

Mike,

Who were the presumably not-already-suspected, still-useful-to-the-Kremlin traitors whom your boy Nosenko allegedly "fingered" for the CIA?

Hint: There weren't any.

Unlike the traitors true-defector Anatoliy Golitsyn helped our intelligence agencies and those of our allies to uncover, all of the ones your boy Nosenko "uncovered" were either already suspected, or had already lost access to classified information.

Waiting on torturous pins and needles and in solitary confinement for your reply ...

-- MWT  ;)

PS  I reiterate:

Why do you disagree with Professor Peter Dale Scott and former U.S. Army Intelligence analyst, John Newman, on Nosenko?

PS  Your link, above, sucks.
h t t p s://w w w.archives. gov/yadayadayada ...
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>23D76D0FA9E28B16</RequestId>
<HostId>
UZNjF3eXzedmD/nJXgQ7Tk97JwSkCFnfcM3ijmuT7hSwxtJYMymGbgZnxceMpgMGQt4Nrm89zNg=
</HostId>
</Error>
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 06:38:18 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2019, 12:02:55 AM »

Online John Mytton

« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2019, 05:20:34 AM »

Michael...I have made several serious break-throughs in the last year...I got an interview with Sarah Stanton's relatives that is probably the most important new evidence in 40 years where those relatives told of Stanton witnessing Oswald by the 2nd floor lunch room staircase prior to the assassination...

Sarah's relatives repeating commonly believed CT nonsense 50+ years later? You have got to be kidding?

Sarah Stanton herself told the FBI that she never saw Oswald on the 22nd.

Pauline Sanders left the lunchroom at about 12:20 on the 22nd, also told the FBI that she didn't see Oswald on the 22nd.

And even if they did see Oswald at about 12:20 then that proves nothing since the 6th floor was only a couple of minutes away and this evidence could be easily interpreted as Oswald looking for an alibi but unfortunately he wasn't that smart.

JohnM
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 07:03:20 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2019, 05:20:34 AM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2019, 07:28:44 AM »
Before I answer, you will have to define much more closely what you mean precisely by "Deep State".

Martin,

The "Deep State" is the evil military-industrial-intelligence complex, run by a group of corporate bosses and rogue government agencies hell-bent on circumventing democratic procedures to maintain power."

That work for you?

-- MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 12:22:13 PM by Thomas Graves »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2019, 08:36:50 AM »
I wasn’t an English Literature major, and you botched the correcting if my sentence.

" ... the correcting if my sentence" ?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 12:18:18 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2019, 08:36:50 AM »

Mobile View