Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Am I Really All That Paranoid About The Ruskies? (LOL)  (Read 2931 times)

Online Thomas Graves

Am I Really All That Paranoid About The Ruskies? (LOL)
« on: May 26, 2019, 02:50:18 AM »
It's interesting that the recent hack of this fine forum occurred right after I'd posted some evidence indicating the KGB was behind the assassination, and that the hack deleted said post and Brian Doyle's cogent reply to it.

Hmmm ...

-- MWT  ;)

PS  But I must be terribly wrong about that, because we already know that those nice Ruskies never do anything like that, just our own evil, evil, evil CIA!

Right, Walton Michael Clark?

(LOL)

« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 01:54:10 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Am I Really All That Paranoid About The Ruskies? (LOL)
« on: May 26, 2019, 02:50:18 AM »

Online Tom Scully

• PrayerWoman.com = Discuss "linguine forensics"
    • PrayerWoman.com
Re: My "Paranoiac" Statement Regarding The Hack
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2019, 04:18:10 AM »
Quoting mwt exactly as he posted, although I haven't thoroughly read of any obligation to, speaks volumes. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's interesting that the hack occurred right after I'd posted some evidence indicating the KGB was behind the assassination, and that the hack deleted said post and Brian Doyle's cogent reply to it.

Hmmm ...

-- MWT  ;)

PS  But I must be terribly wrong about that, because we already know that those nice Ruskies never do anything like that, just the evil, evil, evil CIA!

Right, Walton?

(LOL)

IOW....

William E. Nelson CIA Official

The Washington Post Apr 29, 1995

William E. Nelson, 74, who served with the Central Intelligence Agency for 28 years before retiring in 1976 as its deputy director of operations, died April 1 in a nursing home in Newport Beach, Calif. He had Parkinson's disease.

Mr. Nelson was a Buffalo native and Army veteran. A graduate of Columbia Univesity, he received a master's degree in China studies from Harvard University. He began his CIA career in 1948 as an operations office and specialized in the Far East. He was chief of the Far East division of the Operations Directorate from 1968 until becoming deputy director for operations in 1973.

He was a recipient of the Distinguished Intelligence Medal.

Mr. Nelson, who lived in Newport Beach, moved to California in 1977, where he was a vice president of the Fluor Corp., until retiring a second time in 1986.

Survivors include his wife of 45 years, .....
......FENDIG, PHILIP FRANKLIN.

Ted Shackley introduces Philip F. Fendig to the HSCA :

« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 05:48:16 AM by Tom Scully »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2019, 05:42:16 AM »
Quoting mwt exactly as he posted, although I haven't thoroughly read of any obligation to, speaks volumes. 

IOW....

Scully,

Point being?

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 05:45:37 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2019, 05:42:16 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2019, 08:02:56 AM »
Try posting it again?

Offline Charles Collins

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2019, 12:22:32 PM »
Try posting it again?

If he was paranoid before he posted it, he is likely to be even more paranoid now. 😁

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2019, 12:22:32 PM »

Online Denis Pointing

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2019, 12:51:36 PM »
Someone, please tell Thomas that the mud he's been 'wrassling' in is actually BS.  :D :D :D

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2019, 08:41:08 PM »
Someone, please tell Thomas that the mud he's been 'wrassling' in is actually BS. 

The KGB and the DGI were humanitarian organizations!

And, and, and ... Khrushchev and Castro had no reason to want charasmatic anti-communist Kennedy dead, or for LBJ to take his place to ... to ... to ... Hasten The Dialectics!

LOL

-- MWT  ;)

« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 09:09:20 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2019, 08:41:08 PM »

Online Tom Scully

• PrayerWoman.com = Discuss "linguine forensics"
    • PrayerWoman.com
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2019, 09:01:01 PM »
Scully,

Point being?

-- MWT  ;)

....[Verse 3]
Have you come here for forgiveness?
Have you come to raise the dead?
Have you come here to play Jesus
To the lepers in your head?

[Chorus 3]
Did I ask too much? More than a lot
You gave me nothing, now it's all I got

NICK SCHOU | POSTED ONJULY 12, 2001

The CIA has always denied it used drug traffickers to raise cash for Ronald Reagan's 1980s war against the Nicaraguan Sandinista government. But FBI documents recently released to the OC Weekly show that a former top agency official met throughout that period with Ronald J. Lister, an ex-Laguna Beach cop who claimed to be the CIA's link between the South American cocaine trade, the Nicaraguan contras and LA's most notorious drug trafficker.

The FBI documents, five heavily censored pages released in response to the Weekly's 1997 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to the CIA, concern Lister and William Earl Nelson, a vice president for security with the Irvine-based construction giant Fluor Corp. Nelson's previous job: deputy director of operations for the CIA. Nelson retired from the CIA in 1976 amid heated controversy over its ill-fated forays into Chile and Angola—clandestine operations that Nelson supervised from his office at the CIA's Langley, Virginia, headquarters.

Lister's relationship with the Fluor executive began in 1978. How they met isn't clear, thanks to government censors. But the documents do show that Nelson told FBI agents he met with Lister three to four times per year until 1985 and discussed various business ventures, including one in Central America.

It's unclear from the documents what became of that project—FBI censors blocked out the details, arguing that revealing them might compromise U.S. national security. But independent sources suggest the deal probably involved Lister's mysteriously well-connected security company, Newport Beach-based Pyramid International Security Consultants Inc......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2019, 09:01:01 PM »

Online Michael Clark

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2019, 04:35:11 AM »
The KGB and the DGI were humanitarian organizations!

And, and, and ... Khrushchev and Castro had no reason to want charasmatic anti-communist Kennedy dead, or for LBJ to take his place to ... to ... to ... Hasten The Dialectics!

LOL

-- MWT  ;)

...And Putin is a very nice man.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 04:36:08 AM by Michael Clark »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2019, 05:47:10 AM »
...And Putin is a very nice man.

I know that you and Oliver Stone love him, Mike. And the humanitarian KGB in which he was a counter-intelligenge lieutenant colonel, too!

So much nicer that the evil, evil, evil CIA, right, comrade?

You gonna try to hide my posts here like you did at the James "Jumbo Duh" DiEugenio-run EF, Mike? Gonna invite Paz here so you can tag-team me, again?

(Btw, is she still taking it up the you-know-what, as she appears to be doing in her EF photo?)

Gonna run to "Kathy Beckett," here, or James "The Poser" Gordon, there, like you used to do after baiting me and then quickly deleting your posts?

-- Tommy  ;)

PS  Do you still not believe that I saw Chuck Berry give a free concert in a medieval square in Brno, Czech Republic, in 1996?

Okay, then, how about the full eclipse of the sun from a beautiful, slightly inclined meadow in Hungary in 1999?

"Gotta post ticket stubs or it didn't happen"?

Ever get around to reading one of the most important non-fiction books ever written -- Spy Wars, by your bugbear, Tennent H. Bagley?

Tried to, but there were way too many Russian names in it for your tastes?

Okay, then, how about at least reading chapter 10 of Mark Riebling's 1994 book, Wedge: The Secret War Between the FBI and CIA?

It's free-to-read on the Internet, too.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 06:44:57 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2019, 05:47:10 AM »

Mobile View