Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Three People Walking Across The Pergola Patio  (Read 20612 times)

Offline Barry Pollard

Re: The Three People Walking Across The Pergola Patio
« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2019, 01:12:47 AM »
Advertisement
    SA Lem Johns filed his "Original Report" on 11/29/63. I'm paraphrasing, but in John's "Original Report" he flat-out Details getting Out of the car and Running toward the Vice President's car and then hearing the 3rd shot fired. The SA Lem Johns "Original Report" would be the Evidence of what He/Lem Johns allegedly did physically upon hearing shots being fired. SA Johns also goes on within that report to say that he got a ride to Parkland Hospital with, "White House movie men". Johns goes on to add that he arrived at Parkland Hospital at "approx 12:45 - 12:50 pm". So per SA Johns he got completely out of the LBJ SS Follow-Up Car & then ran up the middle of Elm St. Yet, there is Not a single assassination image of Johns doing Any of this, or Any Dealey Plaza Eyewitness that Ever reported seeing it.   

DP-TM= 5mins
@TM for 5mins
TM-PH= 5mins
NP.

Also, "SA Johns also goes on within that report to say that he got a ride to Parkland Hospital with, "White House movie men"...
Grabbing a police car and inviting Wiegman and Atkins to join him actually fits the bill if you allow yourself to read it that way and Wiegman footage on the way to Parkland shows he was in a covered vehicle, not a convertible.

Circumstantial evidence, that's all recollections are.
There is no doubt that Johns was technically in a good position to hear something coming from the building, near it, or even the GK, like the occupants of the FUC were seconds before but just like Hill, his vehicle was travelling too fast for him to jump out and run forward, he would have had to have waited for it to slow like Hill did and since he was further back in the chain(reaction) I highly doubt he reacted before the "third shot".  Then we have Wiegman's limo frame @8secs post Z313, that tells me Johns is inside his car, so whatever he did doesn't strike me as important.  Besides, what else is he gonna say, that he didn't recognise the sounds as significant and just sat there wondering what was going on, like 99% of the people present that day seem to be doing?
These same 99% it turns out, all circumstantiously(!) tell us they heard shots but how many are seen reacting to them in the hard evidence? 
0.0!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2019, 01:12:47 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2019, 03:28:36 AM »
DP-TM= 5mins
@TM for 5mins
TM-PH= 5mins
NP.

Also, "SA Johns also goes on within that report to say that he got a ride to Parkland Hospital with, "White House movie men"...
Grabbing a police car and inviting Wiegman and Atkins to join him actually fits the bill if you allow yourself to read it that way and Wiegman footage on the way to Parkland shows he was in a covered vehicle, not a convertible.

There is no doubt that Johns was technically in a good position to hear something coming from the building, near it, or even the GK, like the occupants of the FUC were seconds before but just like Hill, his vehicle was travelling too fast for him to jump out and run forward, he would have had to have waited for it to slow like Hill did and since he was further back in the chain(reaction) I highly doubt he reacted before the "third shot".  Then we have Wiegman's limo frame @8secs post Z313, that tells me Johns is inside his car, so whatever he did doesn't strike me as important.  Besides, what else is he gonna say, that he didn't recognise the sounds as significant and just sat there wondering what was going on, like 99% of the people present that day seem to be doing?
These same 99% it turns out, all circumstantiously(!) tell us they heard shots but how many are seen reacting to them in the hard evidence? 
0.0!

What does any of this Lem Johns stuff have to do with whether or not Darnell filmed, in two separate clips, Stella Mae Jacob, Gloria Holt and Sharon Simmons 1) stepping down from the Pergola Patio, and 2) walking either across the Grassy Knoll's grass, or up the Elm Street sidewalk, a few minutes after the assassination?

Did I miss something?

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 07:44:05 AM by Thomas Graves »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2019, 05:12:55 PM »
DP-TM= 5mins
@TM for 5mins
TM-PH= 5mins
NP.

0.0!

Just so we are clear, are you Claiming the film footage that shows Wiegman running from the Knoll North Curb and into the middle of Elm St as he Races after his original camera car/camera car #1 is Bogus? I am Not aware of Any images showing Wiegman walking down Elm St or climbing into a Cop Car. There is no visual or verbal verification to support any of that having happened. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2019, 05:12:55 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2019, 06:15:45 PM »
    Just so we are clear, are you Claiming the film footage that shows Wiegman running from the Knoll North Curb and into the middle of Elm St as he Races after his original camera car/camera car #1 is Bogus? I am Not aware of Any images showing Wiegman walking down Elm St or climbing into a Cop Car. There is no visual or verbal verification to support any of that having happened.

Storing,

What does this have to do with the subject of this thread?

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 06:17:35 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2019, 08:38:05 PM »
You already know the answer, stop diverting the thread.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2019, 08:38:05 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2019, 09:02:00 PM »

The TRADE MART, that's what TM means and that's what Wiegman claims happened there, he says Atkins and himself were invited to join Lem Johns on a trip to Parkland after Johns found out that the President was hit.  Johns grabbed a cop car at the TM because that's where his driver went first, same thing happened to Wiegman and Atkins, their driver too went straight to the next designated stop.  It's all in POTP(which was written by Trask, the man who claims Darnell took the Sitzman footage, there's the link, like we need one), the CC1 chapter.
B/W footage taken from inside a closed vehicle shows that very car just at the approach to PH, you may have seen it but not recognised it for what it is, it's from Wiegman, he claims he switched cars at the TM and I believe that footage is his and so confirms it.  If I find it again I'll let you know but would you know Wiegman footage from any other?  Might be yet another sidebar, which unless I've missed something are not against the rules here...

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2019, 09:47:29 PM »
The TRADE MART, that's what TM means and that's what Wiegman claims happened there, he says Atkins and himself were invited to join Lem Johns on a trip to Parkland after Johns found out that the President was hit.  Johns grabbed a cop car at the TM because that's where his driver went first, same thing happened to Wiegman and Atkins, their driver too went straight to the next designated stop.  It's all in POTP(which was written by Trask, the man who claims Darnell took the Sitzman footage, there's the link, like we need one), the CC1 chapter.
B/W footage taken from inside a closed vehicle shows that very car just at the approach to PH, you may have seen it but not recognised it for what it is, it's from Wiegman, he claims he switched cars at the TM and I believe that footage is his and so confirms it.  If I find it again I'll let you know but would you know Wiegman footage from any other?  Might be yet another sidebar, which unless I've missed something are not against the rules here...

Thanks.  I would appreciate seeing that footage if possible. Seems we got 1 guy railing about our discussion because he Knows absolutely Nothing about the Details we are discussing. This is much like someone walking up and butting into an on-going conversation with the stimulating comment, "What you guys talkin' about?". 
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 09:48:03 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2019, 09:47:29 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #71 on: June 14, 2019, 01:05:40 PM »
Listen, IDK but I'd wager that that footage was sold as uncredited stock.  It happens.  Jimmy worked for NBC or whoever and that's their property, get it?