Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Three People Walking Across The Pergola Patio  (Read 20406 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: The Three People Walking Across The Pergola Patio
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2019, 10:14:39 PM »
Advertisement
Storing,

If there was a second, mysto photographer, he and Darnell must have have been very busy indeed trying to elbow each other out of the way.

-- MWT   ;)

We KNOW the 3 Women are responding to someone off camera to their (R).  This could easily be the same person that filmed them at the Top of the Knoll.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2019, 10:14:39 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2019, 01:19:32 AM »
If 1 person were filming these 3 women as they allegedly walked non-stop from the Top of the Knoll to the bottom of the Knoll, (a Very short distance), why is there a Stoppage/Time Gap between the 2 Short film snippets?  Answer = 2 different camera people positioned in 2 different locations on the Knoll. Just my opinion.....

Besides the cameraman who was moving into position to capture the 3 women walking down the stairs where is the other cameraman?

Btw why all these excessively long posts which are just the same idea repeated a dozen ways?

JohnM

Online James Hackerott

« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2019, 03:04:32 AM »
How do you come to that conclusion?

It's most likely that MSNBC just licenced a short piece of film for some documentary and I'd say the source was the original transfer. There is another more complete Darnell film on Youtube which is from Connecticut Public Television and also appears to come from the original transfer.

The more important question is, who encoded and uploaded the bandicam version and since it has no identification, where did it come?

JohnM
The Bandicam video, as well as the Bandicam video of the Marilyn Sitzman interview, were both present at such clarity in Oliver Stone's JFK. I did not supply those scenes to anyone.
James

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2019, 03:04:32 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2019, 04:21:54 AM »
The Bandicam video, as well as the Bandicam video of the Marilyn Sitzman interview, were both present at such clarity in Oliver Stone's JFK. I did not supply those scenes to anyone.
James

Thanks James, that explains why the short snippet was so clear, had no station watermark and is presented in a wider format.
For the JFK movie they also got hold of a high res copy of Zapruder, so it makes sense editing in a higher res Darnell which would also add authenticity but too bad the JFK film is filled with so many quick cuts, so whatever is there is over in a blink of an eye.

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 04:25:51 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2019, 04:30:54 PM »
FYI guys, Trask credited the Sitzman clip in front of the North pergola to Darnell in "That Day in Dallas" not POTP.  How do I know this?  Robin Unger posted scans from that book a few years back.  So it's more of an appendix than the bible itself.  You don't think he lost his faith after POTP do you?  'Course not.

And have you seen Groden's copy of Darnell from his old DVD?  It's awfully bad.
Lot's of better gear came to light around 2013 did it not?*  I imagine the networks went back to the archives to supply the demand for "modern documentary"(/sigh) makers and news media requests.
They charge a pretty penny for this archive stuff and the more Darnell gets recognised for the work he did the more the price will go up.  That CPTV filmmaker probably paid peanuts for that because it was still just uncredited stock footage at that time.

*In one of those anniversary programs there is a nice clip from Wiegman(I think) at LF, he sees Jack moving toward the fence and runs ahead of him, puts his back to the fence then starts filming JFK approach him and reach out to shake hands with the gathered crowd, anyway, I liked it.

PS.  Jimmy was asking them girls what was up.  They're talking to him.  So you have to wonder, how can someone so on the ball wait for twenty plus seconds after the shots to start filming and then forget to film the windows of the building where the man sat next to him just told everyone(allegedly) the shots came from?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2019, 04:30:54 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2019, 10:27:54 PM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pictures_of_the_Pain
10+ years of research, around $80 on ebay today which is less than I paid, just don't expect great assassination images, it's more about the stories behind the POTP and what see in them, people, timing etc.  Chapters about the first and third camera cars were probably the most interesting to me.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2019, 11:04:37 PM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pictures_of_the_Pain
10+ years of research, around $80 on ebay today which is less than I paid, just don't expect great assassination images, it's more about the stories behind the POTP and what see in them, people, timing etc.  Chapters about the first and third camera cars were probably the most interesting to me.

I do Not have "That Day In Dallas" so I would need to see how Trask worded the Sitzman interview. I am curious as to the wording that was used due to Darnell having arranged/conducted numerous interviews immediately after the assassination. I do have Trask's "POTP" and he makes absolutely no mention of Darnell FILMING Sitzman in that book.
   You mention being interested in the Camera Cars info in Trask's "POTP". Personally, I thought the revelation in that book that Wiegman saw/ran into SA Lem Johns UP at the Top of the Knoll to be groundbreaking info. SA Lem Johns claimed he jumped out of the LBJ SS Follow-Up Car and ran up Elm St toward LBJ's convertible when he heard shot(s) being fired. SA Johns also claimed he physically Never left Elm St. Wiegman seeing Johns Up atop the Knoll is significant as not one single JFK Assassination image whether it be still photo or film footage shows SA Johns at any time on Elm St. Also, there is Not 1 single Elm St eyewitness that Ever claimed to see SA Lem Johns: (1) jumping out of the LBJ SS Follow-Up Car, or (2) Running up Elm St toward the LBJ Convertible, or (3) Standing anywhere on Elm St at Any point that day. Of course, there are numerous eyewitnesses that claim to have seen an unidentified SS Man in the parking lot/Knoll area immediately following the assassination. These eyewitness accounts include Dallas PD.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 11:08:12 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2019, 11:04:37 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2019, 11:32:55 PM »
Like I just told Brian(re:Frazier), revelations aren't groundbreaking until they are proven and IMO either Lems has been erased from the evidence or he got back in his own car almost immeadiatly.  The only other alternative is that he ran past Zapruder and out of sight and I can find no reason for him to do that even if shots came from the knoll, simple because there is no evidence that people from his position in the street were in the slightest bit interested in that area at that time.

Trask never interviewed Sitzman about the footage, it's just part of a process during his ongoing research, he makes new connections as hopefully we all do/will.  Little things that add to the whole.
Darnell and the rest of the reaction gang get pushed out of the carpark/RRY after around 4-5mins.  Trask was probably trying to track him after that point and has given the Sitzman footage to him because it's his best educated guess.  Either that or that same clip came on a reel that had Darnell footage on it IRDK but it's very rarely as easy as that right?