Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Three People Walking Across The Pergola Patio  (Read 20608 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: The Three People Walking Across The Pergola Patio
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2019, 12:26:44 AM »
Advertisement
Iacoletti,

Could you please explain to us how your and Westbrook's "Carol Reed" (in reality, self-described American Indian Stella Mae Jacob) was the only person in Z-Frame 59, etc, whose skin was made darker by the film's being "color saturated"?
https://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z059.jpg

Thanks!

-- MWT   ;)

Or do you now believe that self-described American Indian Stella Mae Jacob rudely left her two Texas School Book Company colleagues, Gloria Holt and Sharon Simmons, behind somewhere on Elm Street (mysteriously out of Altgens' and Zapruder's field-of-view but, according to their FBI statements, "about halfway between the TSBD and the Triple Underpass") to join South-Western Publishing Company employees "Gloria Calvery" and Karen Westbrook" (who were probably unknown to Jacob), "near" the Stemmons Sign in Zapruder and Betzner-3?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 04:05:56 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2019, 12:26:44 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2019, 05:29:28 AM »
After looking at some actual photos from the day and cross referencing this with the actual videos for some clues and this is when I had my Eureka moments.
The running man in the suit would have to be one of the cameramen from the day.
The "cameraman" was running towards where the girls were headed.
The 3 girls were pretty and sad and this creates powerful images.
The Darnell footage shows a shaky cam pan from left to right, which is the direction where the "cameraman" was headed.
If Darnell was stationary the background would be a much smoother pan, it looks like Darnell wasn't really prepared for capturing the girls and the Towner film of the "cameraman" running into position, shows why this would be the case.
I initially asked if the Towner footage was longer we could see the where the scarfed lady was stepping down but that's not necessary because we can clearly see the shadow on the rear of the top step indicating that at least one of the girls was already going down these steps.
In the photo from Dealey Plaza we see that there are two points which require a step down, at these steps or at the footpath but we can see from the relative size of the rear monument and Darnell would have to have a higher vantage point to be able to look down onto the floor inside the monument which simply shows that the girls must be coming down those corresponding top steps.
From Towner we can see that Darnell was in the correct position to capture the 3 women in the right place coming down the right steps.

So in Conclusion on top of the 3 girls being an extremely close match we can position exactly where Darnell was filming from.
It's a Slam Dunk and I would like to see some extraordinary evidence to debunk this Home Run.

Btw the alternate narrative that Darnell just happened to be at those steps in the same position and then captured another 3 people coming down the same stairs who all just happened to match the Towner people is that really a worthy possibility?
There is a time when some people should just admit defeat and move on, just sayin.

JohnM

Again, the quality of the B/W film footage capturing the 3 ladies is far superior to the Darnell footage of: (1) Bill Newman pounding the ground, (2) the rear of the Press Bus going under the Triple Underpass, and (3) the general going on's behind the Zapruder Pergola.  If the footage of the 3 ladies is indeed the work of Darnell, he either switched film and/or cameras.  I have never heard of Darnell having done this. Once again, Darnell is simply being attached to JFK film footage of unknown origin. This is why this case remains unsolved after 55+ years. Loose ends have been Haphazardly Resolved vs Conclusively Proven.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2019, 06:38:05 AM »
    Again, the quality of the B/W film footage capturing the 3 ladies is far superior to the Darnell footage of: (1) Bill Newman pounding the ground, (2) the rear of the Press Bus going under the Triple Underpass, and (3) the general going on's behind the Zapruder Pergola.  If the footage of the 3 ladies is indeed the work of Darnell, he either switched film and/or cameras.  I have never heard of Darnell having done this. Once again, Darnell is simply being attached to JFK film footage of unknown origin. This is why this case remains unsolved after 55+ years. Loose ends have been Haphazardly Resolved vs Conclusively Proven.

This is why this case remains unsolved after 55+ years.

What? This case was solved by the end of the first weekend back in 1963 and every commission essentially came to the same conclusion. If it really was someone else, surely after 55+ years one of you Kooks has got to come up with something?

Loose ends have been Haphazardly Resolved vs Conclusively Proven.

Talk about delusions of grandeur, out of the thousands of pieces of evidence, what have you got exactly besides someone in the crowd who was either Smith or Jones or whatever, how does that possibly affect the verified Mountain of evidence?

If the footage of the 3 ladies is indeed the work of Darnell, he either switched film and/or cameras.   

How about you post some Darnell videos that you probably saw on Youtube and we can try and work out if they are first generation and decent quality or was the footage filmed directly off TV from an old VHS tape. Honestly, the naivety on display and especially from one of our most experienced members is very disheartening.

I have never heard of Darnell having done this.

What do you think that Darnell kept in his bag?

Btw if your post has nothing to do with the thread topic then please take your silly irrelevant grievances elsewhere, thanks in advance! Cheers!

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 06:44:01 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2019, 06:38:05 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2019, 06:49:33 AM »
What? This case was solved by the end of the first weekend back in 1963 and every commission essentially came to the same conclusion. If it really was someone else, surely after 55+ years one of you Kooks has got to come up with something?

Talk about delusions of grandeur, out of the thousands of pieces of evidence, what have you got exactly besides someone in the crowd who was either Smith or Jones or whatever, how does that possibly affect the verified Mountain of evidence?

How about you post some Darnell videos that you probably saw on Youtube and we can try and work out if they are first generation and decent quality or was the footage filmed directly off TV from an old VHS tape. Honestly, the naivety on display and especially from one of our most experienced members is very disheartening.

What do you think that Darnell kept in his bag?

Btw if your post has nothing to do with the thread topic then please take your silly irrelevant grievances elsewhere, thanks in advance! Cheers!

JohnM

Why not simply explain Why there is the definition difference in the Darnell footage I cited vs the footage of the 3 Ladies?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2019, 06:52:58 AM »
    Why not simply explain Why there is the definition difference in the Darnell footage I cited vs the footage of the 3 Ladies?

How long is a piece of string?
How about you post the Darnell footage then we can critique it?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2019, 06:52:58 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2019, 07:13:50 AM »
How long is a piece of string?
How about you post the Darnell footage then we can critique it?

JohnM

If You have seen the 3 Darnell film snippets in the same Clarity as the B/W film footage of the 3 Ladies, I would appreciate your providing me the location of such. I am looking forward to seeing those Darnell snippets in the same Clarity as the 3 Ladies film footage.     

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2019, 07:35:22 AM »
    If You have seen the 3 Darnell film snippets in the same Clarity as the B/W film footage of the 3 Ladies, I would appreciate your providing me the location of such. I am looking forward to seeing those Darnell snippets in the same Clarity as the 3 Ladies film footage.   

Huh? it's not our problem?

You said that the videos that you have seen are different to other Darnell videos, post the videos that you have seen and then we can discuss why the videos are of a differing quality, your claim your proof!
In fact how dare you make some noob claim based on nothing but your memories and then demand that we prove your fantasies?

Btw why can't you post a video, surely an internet expert who keeps making technical claims can accomplish the much lesser technical challenge of posting a video? Hehehe!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2019, 07:35:22 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2019, 07:36:16 AM »
"Mytton" isn't the first to suggest that the running bag man could be Darnell, and it's certainly certainly possible that he is, and that he took his footage shortly after the Towner clip, but I doubt it can ever be proven without additional info.

After looking at some actual photos from the day and cross referencing this with the actual videos for some clues and this is when I had my Eureka moments.
The running man in the suit would have to be one of the cameramen from the day.
The "cameraman" was running towards where the girls were headed.
The 3 girls were pretty and sad and this creates powerful images.
The Darnell footage shows a shaky cam pan from left to right, which is the direction where the "cameraman" was headed.
If Darnell was stationary the background would be a much smoother pan, it looks like Darnell wasn't really prepared for capturing the girls and the Towner film of the "cameraman" running into position, shows why this would be the case.
I initially asked if the Towner footage was longer we could see the where the scarfed lady was stepping down but that's not necessary because we can clearly see the shadow on the rear of the top step indicating that at least one of the girls was already going down these steps.
In the photo from Dealey Plaza we see that there are two points which require a step down, at these steps or at the footpath but we can see from the relative size of the rear monument and Darnell would have to have a higher vantage point to be able to look down onto the floor inside the monument which simply shows that the girls must be coming down those corresponding top steps.
From Towner we can see that Darnell was in the correct position to capture the 3 women in the right place coming down the right steps.

So in Conclusion on top of the 3 girls being an extremely close match we can position exactly where Darnell was filming from.
It's a Slam Dunk and I would like to see some extraordinary evidence to debunk this Home Run.

Btw the alternate narrative that Darnell just happened to be at those steps in the same position and then captured another 3 people coming down the same stairs who all just happened to match the Towner people is that really a worthy possibility?
There is a time when some people should just admit defeat and move on, just sayin.

JohnM