Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: If Charles Givens was such an important witness.....  (Read 298 times)

Online Jerry Freeman

• Mk 4:22
If Charles Givens was such an important witness.....
« on: May 15, 2019, 12:48:32 AM »
...why did he not ever testify before the Warren Commission?

JFK Assassination Forum

If Charles Givens was such an important witness.....
« on: May 15, 2019, 12:48:32 AM »

Online Jerry Freeman

• Mk 4:22
Re: If Charles Givens was such an important witness.....
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 04:27:48 AM »
I notice that no one wants to touch this one with a 10 foot pole because according to the Warren Report..Charles Givens saw Oswald on the 6th floor somewhere near the 'sniper nest' around 12 noon on that Friday when JFK came through town in a motorcade. Givens did 'testify' [if you want to call it that].. in a closed room session with David Belin-- a sniveling criminal of a lawyer because of his complaisant agenda to frame Lee Oswald.
There were no Commissioners present..only the court reporter.
Here is what happened...On Saturday Nov 23 [the day after the assassination] Givens made a statement to the FBI--
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Notice the very last sentence..Givens said he last saw Oswald at around 11:50 in the first floor break room reading a newspaper.
That account was hidden from the Commissioners, the press and the public and that weasel Belin knew it.
In an affidavit also to the FBI..Bonnie Ray Williams stated that he had gone back up to the sixth floor also at approx 12 noon to eat his lunch but seeing no one else there after a few minutes went down to the fifth floor and ate lunch with a couple of other employees. Williams did not see Givens nor did he see Oswald on the 6th floor. None of the employees saw anyone using the stairs or elevators at this time.
Subsequently... In a statement dated Feb 13 1964 one Lt Jack Revill a Dallas police detective revealed that Givens had a previous drug charge and that "Givens would change his story for money".
Three other employees also claimed that Lee Oswald was on the first floor around noon on that Friday.
Charles Givens lied and stated in his obviously rehearsed interview that he forgot his cigarettes on the sixth floor and went back up to get them from his jacket and lo, there was Oswald.
Here is where I catch the lie right in that contrived misrepresentation of truth....
Mr. BELIN. Is that what you call the domino room?
Mr. GIVENS. Yes, sir. ~
Mr. BELIN. You put your lunch there?
Mr. GIVENS. Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN. Did you wear a jacket to work that day?
Mr. GIVENS. I wore a raincoat, I believe. It was misting that morning.
Mr. BELIN. Did you hang up your coat in that room, too?
Mr. GIVENS. Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN. Did you know Lee Harvey Oswald?
Mr. GIVENS. Well, I knew of him.
Mr. BELIN. When did you see Lee Harvey Oswald next?
Mr. GIVENS. Next?
Mr. BELIN. Yes.
Mr. GIVENS. Well, it was about a quarter till 12, we were on our way downstairs, and we passed him, and he was standing at the gate on the fifth floor.
I came downstairs, and I discovered I left my cigarettes in my jacket pocket upstairs, and I took the elevator back upstairs to get my jacket with my cigarettes in it. When I got back upstairs, he was on the sixth floor in that vicinity, coming from that way.
Givens said he wore a raincoat and hung it up in the break room. How is it he had cigarettes in a jacket he didn't wear?
Notice the distance he placed between himself and a fellow worker whom he called Lee by name.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 03:12:06 AM by Jerry Freeman »

Offline Colin Crow

• Beware of Geeks bearing gifs.
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 09:47:41 AM »
Givens lied, so did BRW, Norman, Jarman and Frazier. Givens was needed to place Oswald on the 6th floor after the "elevator race".  Piper put Oswald on the first floor About noon, after that event. Givens "fixed that up" for the LN narrative.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 12:00:55 PM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 09:47:41 AM »

Mobile View