Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Rolling Readers & Murdered Leaders  (Read 28316 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Rolling Readers & Murdered Leaders
« Reply #64 on: May 18, 2019, 09:52:10 PM »
Advertisement
@Newbies

A too-small blanket-fiber population was found in the gun bag which Stombaugh testified would very likely have been multiplied to a level identifying the Carcano as being in the blanket found in Paine's garage but for the fingerprint dusting in effect brushing away any needed extra fibres. Not-to-mention the blanket was threadbare to begin with, although it did produce evidence of Oswald's 'short & curlies'.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 01:36:08 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: May 18, 2019, 09:52:10 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #65 on: May 19, 2019, 01:33:15 AM »
Brilliant "logic"!

You claim that the photo was taken with the boxes in situ. For that claim to be true and of any value you need to presume that the crime scene was not previously contaminated, but you have in fact no way of knowing if anybody had messed with the scene already. In fact, by claiming at the same time that the paper bag had already been removed, you seem to accept and are in fact arguing that somebody did in fact tamper with the scene before the photo was taken, making your initial claim completely invalid.

Why in the world would anybody remove evidence from a crime scene before a picture of that scene was taken? And if the paper bag was indeed removed, who removed it and for what purpose? And how in the world can you be sure that anything in the photo is in fact in situ and authentic, when you already accept that evidence was removed from the scene prior to the picture being taken?

I'm just reportin' the news: The WC claimed the positions were photographed before they were removed.
Point out where I claim the bag had already been removed..
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 01:41:25 AM by Bill Chapman »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #66 on: May 19, 2019, 03:46:14 AM »
I'm just reportin' the news: The WC claimed the positions were photographed before they were removed.

Which means you were just reporting the "news"

So you deny you claimed that? Ok, does that mean that you claim the bag was not yet removed?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: May 19, 2019, 03:46:14 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #67 on: May 19, 2019, 03:52:15 AM »
@Newbies

A too-small blanket-fiber population was found in the gun bag which Stombaugh testified would very likely have been multiplied to a level identifying the Carcano as being in the blanket found in Paine's garage but for the fingerprint dusting in effect brushing away any needed extra fibres. Not-to-mention the blanket was threadbare to begin with, although it did produce evidence of Oswald's 'short & curlies'.

A too-small blanket-fiber population was found in the gun bag which Stombaugh testified would very likely have been multiplied to a level identifying the Carcano as being in the blanket found in Paine's garage but for the fingerprint dusting in effect brushing away any needed extra fibres.

This would have been pure speculation on the part of Stombaugh if he ever said it, but he didn't.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 03:53:36 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #68 on: May 19, 2019, 02:05:37 PM »
The open end appears to have been folded over much like one would fold over the open end of a paper lunch bag.

Folded but not sealed? I see wrinkles not much else. Any tape remnants or evidence of taping?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: May 19, 2019, 02:05:37 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #69 on: May 19, 2019, 10:06:59 PM »
Folded but not sealed? I see wrinkles not much else. Any tape remnants or evidence of taping?

The wrinkles are indicative of a type of folding in which one rolls it and crumples it in lieu of neatly folding it. Why do you ask about sealing it with tape? Is that important for some reason?

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #70 on: May 19, 2019, 10:46:55 PM »
The wrinkles are indicative of a type of folding in which one rolls it and crumples it in lieu of neatly folding it. Why do you ask about sealing it with tape? Is that important for some reason?

I had always assumed that both ends would have been secured in some fashion that would prevent the disassembled rifle parts from falling out. In addition wouldn?t "scrunching" around the barrel tend to provide onlookers with more information regarding the contents than a flat taped end? Also has more tendency to tear the paper.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: May 19, 2019, 10:46:55 PM »

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #71 on: May 19, 2019, 10:59:04 PM »
I had always assumed that both ends would have been secured in some fashion that would prevent the disassembled rifle parts from falling out. In addition wouldn?t "scrunching" around the barrel tend to provide onlookers with more information regarding the contents than a flat taped end? Also has more tendency to tear the paper.

What onlookers? Oswald's only concern would be curious fellow employees inside the TSBD... between the back door near the loading dock and the freight elevators. Even the ever-alert Jack Edwin Dougherty never saw Oswald's package as he passed by.

Onlookers getting information about the contents of a paper package from the method of folding the end of it?

Colin: Are you implying that "onlookers" have x-ray vision?