Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: W. Tracy Parnell= Bungling JFK Assassination Theories  (Read 1782 times)

Online Thomas Graves

Re: W. Tracy Parnell= Bungling JFK Assassination Theories
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2019, 11:36:06 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Graves,

Learn to read. When did you become his spokesperson? Let him answer for himself.

Caprio,

Did I read your post incorrectly?

You used the phrase "based on that one issue," didn't you?

-- MWT  :)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2019, 11:36:06 PM »

Online W. Tracy Parnell

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2019, 11:53:40 PM »
Name the "some people" who think that one possibility, Bishop really being Phillips, means that the CIA were involved in a conspiracy to kill JFK. Go ahead.

Simplifying much?

So what? You are distorting what people are saying or have said about that issue. I doubt anyone has claimed that the CIA was involved based on that one issue, but I will wait for the names that you claim do.

Name one person-Gaeton Fonzi. And Tommy is right, I never said based on one issue. It is however, a strong reason people like Fonzi believe what they do. The "CIA-did-it" theory has many adherents and I would guess that few believe exactly the same thing.

Online Jerry Freeman

• Mk 4:22
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2019, 01:02:57 AM »
Jessie Curry would not have been a conspirator. If he [needlessly] was...he would have been a poor one. Curry stated  after the WR was released, that there never really was a sound case against Oswald.
"We don't have any proof that Oswald fired the rifle, and never did. Nobody's yet been able to put him in that building with a gun in his hand."--- Dallas Morning News, 6 Nov 1969. Article by Tom Johnson.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2019, 01:02:57 AM »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2019, 07:56:06 PM »
I think you are missing the point of the list somewhat. The list represents who would be in on the plot if the H&L theory of John Armstrong is correct. I did not make this up, it comes from Armstrong's book. I debated a few of these with Jim Hargrove and he disagreed with some (like Marina if I remember correctly). But most of these are listed right in the book. The H&L theory is complete nonsense and it has been debunked by many including myself, David Lifton, Greg Parker and others-most of them conspiracy advocates. I am no longer writing about it since it is a waste of time at this point because most people correctly don't believe it.

Why the attacks on me suddenly? You know what they say, when you are getting close to the truth, such as is happening with Veciana right now, they come out of the woodwork to attack you. Here's the thing. John Newman, a conspiracy theorist, has debunked the story of how Veciana met "Bishop" who he now says is Phillips. It did not happen the way he said it did. So either Phillips is not "Bishop" or there was no Bishop at all, which is the way I am leaning. So you can save your attacks because Veciana is a teller of non truths-that is a fact and if you want to try and refute it go argue with John Newman since he came up with the information not me-although I agree with him.
These people actually think Marina and Marguerite and Robert (and others) didn't notice the "second" Oswald? Or do they actually think that they too were in on this doppelganger conspiracy? It's absurd.

In any case, you (and Newman, who is certainly no WC defender or lone assassin supporter) have dispelled, for me, Veciana's claims about working for the CIA and, most important, that his control officer was David Phillips. This Maurice Bishop figure, if he did exist, cannot have been Phillips.

You do not say you proved the CIA wasn't involved; you do not say Dulles wasn't involved: all you say here, on your recent posts, is that Veciana's claims about the CIA and Bishop are simply not supported by the evidence.

Jerry Freeman is talking about things that you have never claimed to have done. This is about Veciana. Period.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 05:00:58 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

Online W. Tracy Parnell

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2019, 08:18:34 PM »
These people actually think Marina and Marguerite and Robert (and others) didn't notice the "second" Oswald? Or do they actually think that they too were in on this doppelganger conspiracy? It's absurd.

In any case, you (and Newman, who is certainly no WC defender or lone assassin supporter) have dispelled, for me, Veciana's claims about working for the CIA and, most important, that his control officer was David Phillips. This Maurice Bishop figure, if he did exist, cannot have been Phillips.

You do not say you prove the CIA wasn't involved; you do not say Dulles wasn't involved: all you say here is that Veciana's claims about the CIA and Bishop are simply not supported by the evidence.

Jerry Freeman is talking about things that you have never claimed.

Hi Steve,

Well, Armstrong thinks Robert was in on it and was paid to not notice. He thinks there were two Marguerites. The "nutty" Marguerite from the time of the assassination was in on it and the "original" Marguerite disappeared mysteriously-eliminated by the CIA I suppose. What is just as amazing to me are the dozens or hundreds of acquaintances of the "original" Marguerite who didn't notice that Marguerite had been "replaced" when they saw the "impostor" on TV or in the newspapers. These include people like Clem Sehrt and Julian and Myrtle Evans who knew Marguerite well. Of course, Armstrong says the Evans' tried to tell the commission about the 2 Marguerites, but they actually only said she had changed considerably.

EDIT: I forgot to mention Marina. It is hard to follow Armstrong's logic at times and Hargrove told me before that she was not in on the plot. However, Armstrong thinks she was KGB so that is probably where I got confused. If I can ever clarify this I will remove her from the list if that is the case. But it is not a high priority, I admit. Also, Freeman may be right and Curry may not belong on the list either. I assumed since Curry turned over the evidence to the FBI Armstrong thought he was in on it but that may not be right. Armstrong's book is a complete mess and difficult to follow. Worst book I ever saw easily-no organization, incorrect citations and myriad typos. If I get a clarification from one of Armstrong's deputies, I'll change all of this. But Hargrove won't even answer simple questions when I contact him. I guess he doesn't like me. :)

Yes I agree-if there was a Bishop, he has remained undetected and wasn't Phillips.  Newman says he will have more and I am still working on it as well.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 08:27:05 PM by W. Tracy Parnell »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2019, 08:18:34 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

W. Tracy Parnell= Bungling JFK Assassination Theories
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2019, 08:22:21 PM »

It seems obvious to me from Parnell's linguistic forensics that he knows there's truth to it...

Online W. Tracy Parnell

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2019, 08:39:10 PM »
It seems obvious to me from Parnell's linguistic forensics that he knows there's truth to it...

Truth to H&L? No. But I will give Armstrong credit for uncovering certain aspects of LHO's biography. For example, he apparently obtained a marriage record that shows Marguerite and Ekdahl were married on May 5, 1945. The exact date was always somewhat in question. I say "apparently obtained" because when I contacted Hargrove and asked him about the document so I could give credit to Armstrong, he wouldn't answer me.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2019, 08:39:10 PM »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2019, 03:11:11 PM »
Of course. In conspiracy world one plus one equals whatever the conspiracy advocate wants it to be.

And it's never two.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2019, 03:11:11 PM »

Online Jerry Freeman

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2019, 05:50:58 PM »
I proposed that there was an Oswald impersonator ..not another "Oswald'' per se'. I've posted this in several other threads.
Lee Oswald's family members need not have known about the fake.
You do not say you proved the CIA wasn't involved; you do not say Dulles wasn't involved: all you say here, on your recent posts, is that Veciana's claims about the CIA and Bishop are simply not supported by the evidence. Jerry Freeman is talking about things that you have never claimed to have done. 
Nowhere have I stated said claims. Tracy supports the official report...I urge one and all to read through my posts that demonstrate Oswald was set up.

Online Jerry Freeman

« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2019, 05:54:52 PM »
linguistic forensics --I went and looked that one up...
How much do forensic linguists make?
Salary. Forensic linguists primarily work as consultants. PayScale.com listed a salary range of $39,322 to $97,269 annually for linguists as of October 2016. The same month, PayScale.com indicated that the median annual salary earned by linguists was $61,989.
google.com ---Give Tracy a raise ;D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2019, 05:54:52 PM »

Mobile View