Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: W. Tracy Parnell= Bungling JFK Assassination Theories  (Read 11085 times)

Offline W. Tracy Parnell

• W. Tracy Parnell Debunking JFK Conspiracy Theories
Re: W. Tracy Parnell= Bungling JFK Assassination Theories
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2019, 12:35:20 AM »
Advertisement
http://wtracyparnell.blogspot.com/2017/01/the-hoaxster-and-conspiracy-theorists.html
An ah-ha moment?....not really. And the onedrivelive footnotes are no longer working. But that's OK.
I am reminded of when reporters announced the development of the light bulb and Tom Edison replied that he had merely discovered the dozens of ways that didn't work.
So it is with debunking conspiracy theories. We can always find those that don't work or can't be proven.

UPDATE-the broken footnote links have been removed. I am not sure if you are saying you think the Landesberg theory is valid (I can assure you it isn't) or that it is so weak that it didn't need debunking. If it is the former I can't help you. If the latter, I will just say that at the time I worked on it, many were still posting on forums and apparently believed it. So I did a writeup on it.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 01:30:38 AM by W. Tracy Parnell »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2019, 12:35:20 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2019, 10:48:47 PM »
What does Bishop have to do with the assassination? In reality-nothing. There is a group of people that believe that Bishop is David Phillips and that Veciana's story means there was a CIA conspiracy to kill JFK. I am looking into the matter with a view to debunking it. So is John Newman. Carmine Savastano has also written about it. So what?

Name the "some people" who think that one possibility, Bishop really being Phillips, means that the CIA were involved in a conspiracy to kill JFK. Go ahead.

Simplifying much?

So what? You are distorting what people are saying or have said about that issue. I doubt anyone has claimed that the CIA was involved based on that one issue, but I will wait for the names that you claim do.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 10:49:42 PM by Rob Caprio »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2019, 11:23:07 PM »
Name the "some people" who think that one possibility, Bishop really being Phillips, means that the CIA were involved in a conspiracy to kill JFK. Go ahead.

Simplifying much?

So what? You are distorting what people are saying or have said about that issue. I doubt anyone has claimed that the CIA was involved based on that one issue, but I will wait for the names that you claim do.

Caprio,

Did Tracy say that the "CIA Did It" theory is based solely on certain CTer' belief that "Bishop" was David Atlee Phillips?

Answer:  No, he didn't.

So why are you putting words in Tracy's mouth?

-- MWT  :)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2019, 11:23:07 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2019, 11:27:26 PM »
Caprio,

Did Tracy say that the "CIA Did It" theory is based solely on certain CTer' belief that "Bishop" was David Atlee Phillips?

Answer:  No, he didn't.

So why are you putting words in Tracy's mouth?

Graves,

Learn to read. When did you become his spokesperson? Let him answer for himself.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2019, 11:36:06 PM »
Graves,

Learn to read. When did you become his spokesperson? Let him answer for himself.

Caprio,

Did I read your post incorrectly?

You used the phrase "based on that one issue," didn't you?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2019, 11:36:06 PM »

Offline W. Tracy Parnell

• W. Tracy Parnell Debunking JFK Conspiracy Theories
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2019, 11:53:40 PM »

Simplifying much?

Name one person-Gaeton Fonzi. And Tommy is right, I never said based on one issue. It is however, a strong reason people like Fonzi believe what they do. The "CIA-did-it" theory has many adherents and I would guess that few believe exactly the same thing.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2019, 01:02:57 AM »
Jessie Curry would not have been a conspirator. If he [needlessly] was...he would have been a poor one. Curry stated  after the WR was released, that there never really was a sound case against Oswald.
"We don't have any proof that Oswald fired the rifle, and never did. Nobody's yet been able to put him in that building with a gun in his hand."--- Dallas Morning News, 6 Nov 1969. Article by Tom Johnson.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2019, 01:02:57 AM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2019, 07:56:06 PM »
I think you are missing the point of the list somewhat. The list represents who would be in on the plot if the H&L theory of John Armstrong is correct. I did not make this up, it comes from Armstrong's book. I debated a few of these with Jim Hargrove and he disagreed with some (like Marina if I remember correctly). But most of these are listed right in the book. The H&L theory is complete nonsense and it has been debunked by many including myself, David Lifton, Greg Parker and others-most of them conspiracy advocates. I am no longer writing about it since it is a waste of time at this point because most people correctly don't believe it.

Why the attacks on me suddenly? You know what they say, when you are getting close to the truth, such as is happening with Veciana right now, they come out of the woodwork to attack you. Here's the thing. John Newman, a conspiracy theorist, has debunked the story of how Veciana met "Bishop" who he now says is Phillips. It did not happen the way he said it did. So either Phillips is not "Bishop" or there was no Bishop at all, which is the way I am leaning. So you can save your attacks because Veciana is a teller of non truths-that is a fact and if you want to try and refute it go argue with John Newman since he came up with the information not me-although I agree with him.
These people actually think Marina and Marguerite and Robert (and others) didn't notice the "second" Oswald? Or do they actually think that they too were in on this doppelganger conspiracy? It's absurd.

In any case, you (and Newman, who is certainly no WC defender or lone assassin supporter) have dispelled, for me, Veciana's claims about working for the CIA and, most important, that his control officer was David Phillips. This Maurice Bishop figure, if he did exist, cannot have been Phillips.

You do not say you proved the CIA wasn't involved; you do not say Dulles wasn't involved: all you say here, on your recent posts, is that Veciana's claims about the CIA and Bishop are simply not supported by the evidence.

Jerry Freeman is talking about things that you have never claimed to have done. This is about Veciana. Period.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 05:00:58 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »