Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: W. Tracy Parnell= Bungling JFK Assassination Theories  (Read 2323 times)

Online Jerry Freeman

Re: W. Tracy Parnell= Bungling JFK Assassination Theories
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2019, 02:36:56 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
...  the evil, evil, evil CIA in the minds of all the "Deep State" Tinfoil Hat-Wearing Conspiracy Theorists out there.
Well Tom..in light of everything else [and sarcasm aside] do you really think these guys were just a troop of boy scouts? If you read some of the stuff attributed to MK Ultra...they were definitely evil. They failed to destroy all their "research". Have a glance...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2019, 02:36:56 AM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2019, 03:14:41 AM »
Well Tom..in light of everything else [and sarcasm aside] do you really think these guys were just a troop of boy scouts? If you read some of the stuff attributed to MK Ultra...they were definitely evil. They failed to destroy all their "research". Have a glance...

Yes, I know.

The CIA is an evil, evil, evil, evil agency of the Deep State, whereas the GRU and the NKVD/KGB/FSB-SVR are humanitarian organizations by comparison, and would never even consider doing things like that.

LOL

-- MWT  :)

PS  Ever tried to do the equivalent of a FOIA request in Russia?  I'm sure the Kremlin is very open and forthcoming with it's secret documents.

PPS  I just hate America, don't you?

« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 03:32:22 AM by Thomas Graves »

Online Jerry Freeman

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2019, 11:02:56 PM »
An ah-ha moment?....not really. And the onedrivelive footnotes are no longer working. But that's OK.
I am reminded of when reporters announced the development of the light bulb and Tom Edison replied that he had merely discovered the dozens of ways that didn't work.
So it is with debunking conspiracy theories. We can always find those that don't work or can't be proven. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2019, 11:02:56 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2019, 11:24:44 PM »
It is tough to sit around and let things slide. I will start with...
I notice that am not the only one that fails to digest this one. Tracy's list is so feeble.
Fellow bloggers remark about Parnell.. There were no bloggers that supported Tracy on this one.
Ardent WR defenders are found here and there of course, but they never answer the really tough probing issues--the hows and whys. Mr Parnell creates his own [basically silly] list of conspirators that must have participated in the assassination of JFK if it indeed was a conspiracy.
Jessie Curry? Oh come on! CYA chief of the Dallas Keystoners. See my post on him..   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  If people would stop and understand the reasons for the cover-up then they would find acceptance that there was a cover-up.
I can accept that there must have been an imposter impersonating Oswald on various occasions. There is just too many instances of it having to happen. We can check the list of Tracy's unlikely conspirators in more future depth because it is presently so shallow.
JF

Yeah, the "debunking" has only occurred in his head I guess.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2019, 11:28:51 PM »
No, but if anyone has a link to any information on that I would be very interested. As far as Veciana, he has always maintained that Bishop was a specific individual-at first unidentified and since 2013 David Philips.

What does this have to do with the events of November 22, 1963? Be specific. Then show how you debunked it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2019, 11:28:51 PM »

Offline W. Tracy Parnell

« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2019, 12:22:32 AM »
What does this have to do with the events of November 22, 1963? Be specific. Then show how you debunked it.

What does Bishop have to do with the assassination? In reality-nothing. There is a group of people that believe that Bishop is David Phillips and that Veciana's story means there was a CIA conspiracy to kill JFK. I am looking into the matter with a view to debunking it. So is John Newman. Carmine Savastano has also written about it. So what?

Offline W. Tracy Parnell

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2019, 12:35:20 AM »
An ah-ha moment?....not really. And the onedrivelive footnotes are no longer working. But that's OK.
I am reminded of when reporters announced the development of the light bulb and Tom Edison replied that he had merely discovered the dozens of ways that didn't work.
So it is with debunking conspiracy theories. We can always find those that don't work or can't be proven.

UPDATE-the broken footnote links have been removed. I am not sure if you are saying you think the Landesberg theory is valid (I can assure you it isn't) or that it is so weak that it didn't need debunking. If it is the former I can't help you. If the latter, I will just say that at the time I worked on it, many were still posting on forums and apparently believed it. So I did a writeup on it.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 01:30:38 AM by W. Tracy Parnell »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2019, 12:35:20 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2019, 10:48:47 PM »
What does Bishop have to do with the assassination? In reality-nothing. There is a group of people that believe that Bishop is David Phillips and that Veciana's story means there was a CIA conspiracy to kill JFK. I am looking into the matter with a view to debunking it. So is John Newman. Carmine Savastano has also written about it. So what?

Name the "some people" who think that one possibility, Bishop really being Phillips, means that the CIA were involved in a conspiracy to kill JFK. Go ahead.

Simplifying much?

So what? You are distorting what people are saying or have said about that issue. I doubt anyone has claimed that the CIA was involved based on that one issue, but I will wait for the names that you claim do.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 10:49:42 PM by Rob Caprio »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2019, 10:48:47 PM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2019, 11:23:07 PM »
Name the "some people" who think that one possibility, Bishop really being Phillips, means that the CIA were involved in a conspiracy to kill JFK. Go ahead.

Simplifying much?

So what? You are distorting what people are saying or have said about that issue. I doubt anyone has claimed that the CIA was involved based on that one issue, but I will wait for the names that you claim do.

Caprio,

Did Tracy say that the "CIA Did It" theory is based solely on certain CTer' belief that "Bishop" was David Atlee Phillips?

Answer:  No, he didn't.

So why are you putting words in Tracy's mouth?

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2019, 11:27:26 PM »
Caprio,

Did Tracy say that the "CIA Did It" theory is based solely on certain CTer' belief that "Bishop" was David Atlee Phillips?

Answer:  No, he didn't.

So why are you putting words in Tracy's mouth?

Graves,

Learn to read. When did you become his spokesperson? Let him answer for himself.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2019, 11:27:26 PM »

Mobile View