Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: W. Tracy Parnell= Bungling JFK Assassination Theories  (Read 11089 times)

Online W. Tracy Parnell

• W. Tracy Parnell Debunking JFK Conspiracy Theories
Re: W. Tracy Parnell= Bungling JFK Assassination Theories
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2019, 10:08:19 PM »
Advertisement
Hi Tracy, I'll admit up front to not being up to speed on Bishop, it's not an area I've followed too closely, so if I'm talking out my backside....I read somewhere a good while back, a theory that Bishop was not one person but was a code word for a group of agents/people, does that mean anything to you?

No, but if anyone has a link to any information on that I would be very interested. As far as Veciana, he has always maintained that Bishop was a specific individual-at first unidentified and since 2013 David Philips.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2019, 10:08:19 PM »

Online W. Tracy Parnell

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2019, 10:21:55 PM »
Didn't----I believe in knock at the post-not the poster. Disagreement is with ideas. I read through the stuff about Antonio Veciana. It was boring. Sorry. Because he was convicted of drugs doesn't mean anything. Iran Contra was all about coke running. The mercs in the agency was up to their necks in dirty deeds. Loran Hall was indicted for speed but never served time. He knew all about plots to kill Kennedy. His HSCA testimony remains sealed--Why?
So even if you can say that Tony Veciana was a fabricator...doesn't mean there was not a conspiracy to off JFK.
Anyway- because the list of possible conspirators was said to be "a work in progress" I would say wrong direction.
The problem I had with the Harvey and Lee stuff was that the hard core claims--well -they weren't footnoted.
Where was the supportive info? Without support...it is fake news. So even if you say that Armstrong ran out in left field with his research and stepped on his own face there...doesn't mean there was not a conspiracy to assassinate JFK and Oswald got set up.

OK, glad to hear this isn't intended as an "attack thread." Veciana's drug conviction is relevant because he always had maintained his innocence and the fact that the evidence shows he was guilty goes toward his general credibility IMO. I am re-reading Fonzi's book and it is obvious to me that he didn't do any checking on the drug thing and merely accepted Veciana's word. I say this because Fonzi makes the flat statement that Barres was the only witness against Veciana. But that is not true, there were four witnesses and other evidence against Veciana. Additionally, Pomares, the other conspirator, confirmed what Barres said in his confession. He later tried to retract that but it is common for lawyers to try and do that.

If there are any specific H&L things you want sources to, I would be glad to try but I am not going to spend a whole lot of time on it. As far as the "H&L Who Would be Involved" list, it is based on my reading  of the book and I admit that Jim Hargrove did not agree with everything. And I agree that a debunking of either the H&L and Maurice Bishop theories would not disprove a conspiracy. But it is a start.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2019, 02:36:56 AM »
...  the evil, evil, evil CIA in the minds of all the "Deep State" Tinfoil Hat-Wearing Conspiracy Theorists out there.
Well Tom..in light of everything else [and sarcasm aside] do you really think these guys were just a troop of boy scouts? If you read some of the stuff attributed to MK Ultra...they were definitely evil. They failed to destroy all their "research". Have a glance...
https://www.wanttoknow.info/050626mkultra 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2019, 02:36:56 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2019, 03:14:41 AM »
Well Tom..in light of everything else [and sarcasm aside] do you really think these guys were just a troop of boy scouts? If you read some of the stuff attributed to MK Ultra...they were definitely evil. They failed to destroy all their "research". Have a glance...
https://www.wanttoknow.info/050626mkultra

Yes, I know.

The CIA is an evil, evil, evil, evil agency of the Deep State, whereas the GRU and the NKVD/KGB/FSB-SVR are humanitarian organizations by comparison, and would never even consider doing things like that.

LOL

-- MWT  :)

PS  Ever tried to do the equivalent of a FOIA request in Russia?  I'm sure the Kremlin is very open and forthcoming with it's secret documents.

PPS  I just hate America, don't you?

« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 03:32:22 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2019, 11:02:56 PM »
http://wtracyparnell.blogspot.com/2017/01/the-hoaxster-and-conspiracy-theorists.html
An ah-ha moment?....not really. And the onedrivelive footnotes are no longer working. But that's OK.
I am reminded of when reporters announced the development of the light bulb and Tom Edison replied that he had merely discovered the dozens of ways that didn't work.
So it is with debunking conspiracy theories. We can always find those that don't work or can't be proven. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2019, 11:02:56 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2019, 11:24:44 PM »
It is tough to sit around and let things slide. I will start with...
http://wtracyparnell.blogspot.com/2017/01/harvey-lee-who-was-involved-in-plot.html
I notice that am not the only one that fails to digest this one. Tracy's list is so feeble.
Fellow bloggers remark about Parnell.. There were no bloggers that supported Tracy on this one.
Ardent WR defenders are found here and there of course, but they never answer the really tough probing issues--the hows and whys. Mr Parnell creates his own [basically silly] list of conspirators that must have participated in the assassination of JFK if it indeed was a conspiracy.
Jessie Curry? Oh come on! CYA chief of the Dallas Keystoners. See my post on him..   https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1736.msg44825.html#msg44825  If people would stop and understand the reasons for the cover-up then they would find acceptance that there was a cover-up.
I can accept that there must have been an imposter impersonating Oswald on various occasions. There is just too many instances of it having to happen. We can check the list of Tracy's unlikely conspirators in more future depth because it is presently so shallow.
JF

Yeah, the "debunking" has only occurred in his head I guess.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2019, 11:28:51 PM »
No, but if anyone has a link to any information on that I would be very interested. As far as Veciana, he has always maintained that Bishop was a specific individual-at first unidentified and since 2013 David Philips.

What does this have to do with the events of November 22, 1963? Be specific. Then show how you debunked it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2019, 11:28:51 PM »

Online W. Tracy Parnell

« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2019, 12:22:32 AM »
What does this have to do with the events of November 22, 1963? Be specific. Then show how you debunked it.

What does Bishop have to do with the assassination? In reality-nothing. There is a group of people that believe that Bishop is David Phillips and that Veciana's story means there was a CIA conspiracy to kill JFK. I am looking into the matter with a view to debunking it. So is John Newman. Carmine Savastano has also written about it. So what?