Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: W. Tracy Parnell= Bungling JFK Assassination Theories  (Read 11091 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

W. Tracy Parnell= Bungling JFK Assassination Theories
« on: May 12, 2019, 03:48:59 AM »
Advertisement
It is tough to sit around and let things slide. I will start with...
http://wtracyparnell.blogspot.com/2017/01/harvey-lee-who-was-involved-in-plot.html
I notice that am not the only one that fails to digest this one. Tracy's list is so feeble.
Fellow bloggers remark about Parnell..
'You are either very naive and gullible - or else you are dishonest - whether you're a paid shill or merely a crackpot.'....''I really don't see how the exhumation disproves Armstrong's theory. In fact, it confirms it. Armstrong presents a photo of a very young LHO with a missing front tooth. Yet, photos & xrays of LHO's teeth at the exhumation autopsy show neither a missing tooth nor a false tooth. How can that be"....''There were MANY witnesses who were threatened and/or killed shortly after the assassination. That alone explains why no one on your lists spoke up. Add to that that many people are simply apathetic about events that don't directly affect their lives and this long list of people knowing about two LHO's becomes plausible."
There were no bloggers that supported Tracy on this one.
Ardent WR defenders are found here and there of course, but they never answer the really tough probing issues--the hows and whys. Mr Parnell creates his own [basically silly] list of conspirators that must have participated in the assassination of JFK if it indeed was a conspiracy.
Jessie Curry? Oh come on! CYA chief of the Dallas Keystoners. See my post on him..   https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1736.msg44825.html#msg44825  If people would stop and understand the reasons for the cover-up then they would find acceptance that there was a cover-up.
I can accept that there must have been an imposter impersonating Oswald on various occasions. There is just too many instances of it having to happen. We can check the list of Tracy's unlikely conspirators in more future depth because it is presently so shallow.
JF

JFK Assassination Forum

W. Tracy Parnell= Bungling JFK Assassination Theories
« on: May 12, 2019, 03:48:59 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: W. Tracy Parnell= Bungling JFK Assassination Theories
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2019, 06:32:03 AM »
Absent from Tracy's list of conspirators --Sgt Gerald Hill...Jack Ruby...Mafia.
Tracy did get one guy on his list straight up....
I guess we might know that the organized crime bosses had J Edgar Hoover blackmailed. This is why he didn't go after the mob. It was much easier and more fun I guess to keep tabs on the Hollywood set. Actually, J Edgar Hoover was a criminal. He should have arrested himself as #1 on the FBI's top 10 most wanted. He violated every constitutional principle ever conceived.   
90% of the names on Parnell's list should be erased. Shanklin and Hosty were no conspirators..they just wanted to keep their jobs........
As well as the doctors and nurses he listed. People don't know what a motivator fear can be if they have never been afraid.
Tracy put down Gen Charles Cabell but his brother Dallas Mayor Earl Cabell might have had much more to do with motorcade arrangements. I saw Howard Hunt on the list but not money man and Kennedy hater H L Hunt. Nor did I see fellow money man Clint Murchison Sr. Where is Dick Nixon on the list? That guy was up to his eyeballs in plots. Tracy-- go back and do it again- I know you can do better can't you? We can talk about John Armstrong next time.

Online W. Tracy Parnell

• W. Tracy Parnell Debunking JFK Conspiracy Theories
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2019, 06:59:58 PM »
I think you are missing the point of the list somewhat. The list represents who would be in on the plot if the H&L theory of John Armstrong is correct. I did not make this up, it comes from Armstrong's book. I debated a few of these with Jim Hargrove and he disagreed with some (like Marina if I remember correctly). But most of these are listed right in the book. The H&L theory is complete nonsense and it has been debunked by many including myself, David Lifton, Greg Parker and others-most of them conspiracy advocates. I am no longer writing about it since it is a waste of time at this point because most people correctly don't believe it.

Why the attacks on me suddenly? You know what they say, when you are getting close to the truth, such as is happening with Veciana right now, they come out of the woodwork to attack you. Here's the thing. John Newman, a conspiracy theorist, has debunked the story of how Veciana met "Bishop" who he now says is Phillips. It did not happen the way he said it did. So either Phillips is not "Bishop" or there was no Bishop at all, which is the way I am leaning. So you can save your attacks because Veciana is a liar-that is a fact and if you want to try and refute it go argue with John Newman since he came up with the information not me-although I agree with him.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2019, 06:59:58 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2019, 07:31:08 PM »
I think you are missing the point of the list somewhat. The list represents who would be in on the plot if the H&L theory of John Armstrong is correct. I did not make this up, it comes from Armstrong's book. I debated a few of these with Jim Hargrove and he disagreed with some (like Marina if I remember correctly). But most of these are listed right in the book. The H&L theory is complete nonsense and it has been debunked by many including myself, David Lifton, Greg Parker and others-most of them conspiracy advocates. I am no longer writing about it since it is a waste of time at this point because most people correctly don't believe it.

Why the attacks on me suddenly? You know what they say, when you are getting close to the truth, such as is happening with Veciana right now, they come out of the woodwork to attack you. Here's the thing. John Newman, a conspiracy theorist, has debunked the story of how Veciana met "Bishop" who he now says is Phillips. It did not happen the way he said it did. So either Phillips is not "Bishop" or there was no Bishop at all, which is the way I am leaning. So you can save your attacks because Veciana is a teller of non truths-that is a fact and if you want to try and refute it go argue with John Newman since he came up with the information not me-although I agree with him.

Tracy,

I'm confused (that's very rare, I know, but hey, I'm human).

Newman says Phillips was not the "Bishop" Veciana allegedly met with in the presence of Oswald, or that there was no meeting?

Thanks,
-- Tommy   ;)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 07:54:20 PM by Thomas Graves »

Online W. Tracy Parnell

• W. Tracy Parnell Debunking JFK Conspiracy Theories
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2019, 08:06:48 PM »
Tracy,

I'm confused (that's very rare, I know, but hey, I'm human).

Newman says Phillips was not the "Bishop" Veciana allegedly met with in the presence of Oswald, or that there was no meeting?

Thanks,
-- Tommy   ;)

Tommy,

Sorry if I gave the wrong impression. Newman has not yet commented specifically on the alleged LHO-Bishop meeting. He says he will do that in an upcoming book. I was referring to the way that Veciana claims he first met Bishop. There are two versions. In the original version (that he repeated for years) he said he met Bishop in mid-1960. In the second version, which is the one he now says is correct, he states he met Bishop "just a few days after Jack Ruby departed Cuba." Documents show this was on September 13, 1959. The first version didn't happen (if you argue Phillips was Bishop) since Phillips left Cuba for good in early 1960. Newman explains in detail why the 1959 version didn't happen either. See my article for more information on that.

http://wtracyparnell.blogspot.com/2019/03/into-storm-part-1.html
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 08:09:58 PM by W. Tracy Parnell »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2019, 08:06:48 PM »

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2019, 09:15:11 PM »
John Newman, a conspiracy theorist, has debunked the story of how Veciana met "Bishop" who he now says is Phillips. It did not happen the way he said it did. So either Phillips is not "Bishop" or there was no Bishop at all, which is the way I am leaning.

Hi Tracy, I'll admit up front to not being up to speed on Bishop, it's not an area I've followed too closely, so if I'm talking out my backside....I read somewhere a good while back, a theory that Bishop was not one person but was a code word for a group of agents/people, does that mean anything to you?

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2019, 09:41:38 PM »

Why the attacks on me suddenly? 
Didn't----I believe in knock at the post-not the poster. Disagreement is with ideas. I read through the stuff about Antonio Veciana. It was boring. Sorry. Because he was convicted of drugs doesn't mean anything. Iran Contra was all about coke running. The mercs in the agency was up to their necks in dirty deeds. Loran Hall was indicted for speed but never served time. He knew all about plots to kill Kennedy. His HSCA testimony remains sealed--Why?
So even if you can say that Tony Veciana was a fabricator...doesn't mean there was not a conspiracy to off JFK.
Anyway- because the list of possible conspirators was said to be "a work in progress" I would say wrong direction.
The problem I had with the Harvey and Lee stuff was that the hard core claims--well -they weren't footnoted.
Where was the supportive info? Without support...it is fake news. So even if you say that Armstrong ran out in left field with his research and stepped on his own face there...doesn't mean there was not a conspiracy to assassinate JFK and Oswald got set up.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2019, 09:41:38 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2019, 09:51:36 PM »
Didn't----I believe in knock at the post-not the poster. Disagreement is with ideas. I read through the stuff about Antonio Veciana. It was boring. Sorry. Because he was convicted of drugs doesn't mean anything. Iran Contra was all about coke running. The mercs in the agency was up to their necks in dirty deeds. Loran Hall was indicted for speed but never served time. He knew all about plots to kill Kennedy. His HSCA testimony remains sealed--Why?
So even if you can say that Tony Veciana was a fabricator...doesn't mean there was not a conspiracy to off JFK.
Anyway- because the list of possible conspirators was said to be "a work in progress" I would say wrong direction.
The problem I had with the Harvey and Lee stuff was that the hard core claims--well -they weren't footnoted.
Where was the supportive info? Without support...it is fake news. So even if you say that Armstrong ran out in left field with his research and stepped on his own face there...doesn't mean there was not a conspiracy to assassinate JFK and Oswald got set up.

Or that, for whatever reason, Veciana wanted to connect a witting or unwitting Oswald with the evil, evil, evil CIA in the minds of all the "Deep State" Tinfoil Hat-Wearing Conspiracy Theorists out there.

--  MWT  :)

« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 09:56:11 PM by Thomas Graves »