Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Thomas M. Atkins  (Read 8541 times)

Offline Louis Earl

Re: Thomas M. Atkins
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2019, 02:32:03 AM »
Advertisement
This is the most important thread I've ever followed on this site.

Honestly, I can't pick up the watch event.  you are talking about the large fellow in a dark suit?  Right hand or left?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2019, 02:32:03 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2019, 05:19:39 AM »

Honestly, I can't pick up the watch event.  you are talking about the large fellow in a dark suit?  Right hand or left?

I also do Not Clearly see what they are talking about. This is an issue which frequently comes up. People eyeballing Blurry Image(s) and claiming they see this or that. 2 people eventually come to a general agreement on what they Think they see and all the sudden they Claim to have Proven something or other. Their efforts merit an E for Effort. That's all. If there is a reaction as claimed, it could be the result of someone yelling from the crowd, a sudden motorcycle backfire, etc, vs a shot having been fired.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2019, 11:56:46 AM »

Atkins is on the right rear. In the original post?s images, it appears to me that his left elbow raises up like he was looking at his watch. However, this doesn?t appear in the clearer videos posted by others. The head jerks to the left do appear to at least three of us. That is the type of reaction one might expect.

This is why I requested for others to take a look at this. I agree that this could be important evidence. And I wouldn?t expect everyone to agree on it. Thanks for your input.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2019, 11:56:46 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2019, 11:59:33 AM »
    I also do Not Clearly see what they are talking about. This is an issue which frequently comes up. People eyeballing Blurry Image(s) and claiming they see this or that. 2 people eventually come to a general agreement on what they Think they see and all the sudden they Claim to have Proven something or other. Their efforts merit an E for Effort. That's all. If there is a reaction as claimed, it could be the result of someone yelling from the crowd, a sudden motorcycle backfire, etc, vs a shot having been fired.

Thanks for your input.

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2019, 07:50:14 PM »

Atkins is on the right rear. In the original post?s images, it appears to me that his left elbow raises up like he was looking at his watch. However, this doesn?t appear in the clearer videos posted by others. The head jerks to the left do appear to at least three of us. That is the type of reaction one might expect.

This is why I requested for others to take a look at this. I agree that this could be important evidence. And I wouldn?t expect everyone to agree on it. Thanks for your input.

IMO, there is no viable reason to dispute ThomasAdkins' statement based on PersonImages' actions. Also, the as seen positioning/movement of the FourDoor MercurySedan, corroborated by the Altgens6Photo, and added to the positioning/movement of DallasPoliceMotorcyclePatrolOfficer MarrionBakerImage, offers valid evidence of the 12:30pm CST time as seen, as well as the simultaneous shooting of JohnConnallyJr and assassination of JohnKennedySr timing.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2019, 07:50:14 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2019, 08:43:36 PM »
Added to the actions of the PersonImages in CameraCar3 (2nd SteelBlue ChevroletConvertible), just after passing the entrance to the DallasCountySheriff'sBuilding on Main St, with a number of SheriffDeputies outside observing the Motorcade, and then turning onto Houston St, is to me indicative of a response to something.

Bob Jackson (right rear of that car) had just tossed an envelope with a roll of film in it to a coworker on the corner. The wind caught it and the coworker had to chase it. They were watching and laughing when the first shot sounded.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2019, 08:59:14 PM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2019, 08:59:14 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2019, 09:06:00 PM »

In any photographic image that even mildly threatens to challenge his "The Evil, Evil, Evil CIA Did It" CT, all Iacolletti can see is blobs.

-- MWT  :)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 09:11:45 PM by Thomas Graves »