Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Veciana's Game  (Read 1898 times)

Online W. Tracy Parnell

• W. Tracy Parnell Debunking JFK Conspiracy Theories
Veciana's Game
« on: May 06, 2019, 02:54:44 PM »
Advertisement
My latest article on Antonio Veciana and the Maurice Bishop story covers the following:

How and why Veciana planned and created the Bishop story
Veciana?s cocaine conviction
New information on ?Fabiola?
The Castro letter revisited
Another example of Veciana using Lee Harvey Oswald to draw the attention of authorities
Why David Phillips was not Bishop

http://wtracyparnell.blogspot.com/2019/05/vecianas-game.html

JFK Assassination Forum

Veciana's Game
« on: May 06, 2019, 02:54:44 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Veciana's Game
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2019, 04:00:44 PM »
My latest article on Antonio Veciana and the Maurice Bishop story covers the following:

How and why Veciana planned and created the Bishop story
Veciana?s cocaine conviction
New information on ?Fabiola?
The Castro letter revisited
Another example of Veciana using Lee Harvey Oswald to draw the attention of authorities
Why David Phillips was not Bishop

http://wtracyparnell.blogspot.com/2019/05/vecianas-game.html

Tracy,

Thanks for posting this, as it looks very interesting.

Question:  Regarding footnote #23 See the ?Malcolm Blunt DOD documents? at John Newman?s website: https://jfkjmn.com/, what do I click on at that website to find the Blunt docs?

Thanks,
-- Tommy  ;)

Online W. Tracy Parnell

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2019, 04:53:37 PM »
Tracy,

Thanks for posting this, as it looks very interesting.

Question:  Regarding footnote #23 See the ?Malcolm Blunt DOD documents? at John Newman?s website: https://jfkjmn.com/, what do I click on at that website to find the Blunt docs?

Thanks,
-- Tommy  ;)

Hi Tommy,

In the upper left corner of Newman's site there is a menu button. Click that and scroll down to "ITS Documents" hit that and then "DOD Veciana Files."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2019, 04:53:37 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2019, 06:20:20 PM »
Hi Tracy - I agree with you I don't think Veciana was involved - at all - with anything to do with the murder. Like you said, people have a way of latching on to a story to try to make it sound as if they're involved.

Good work, Tracy.

Online W. Tracy Parnell

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2019, 09:22:11 PM »
Hi Tracy - I agree with you I don't think Veciana was involved - at all - with anything to do with the murder. Like you said, people have a way of latching on to a story to try to make it sound as if they're involved.

Good work, Tracy.

Thanks Michael, much appreciated. :)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2019, 09:22:11 PM »

Offline Frederick Clements

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2019, 02:22:10 PM »
Veciana seems to have fabricated quite a bit. Sadly many researchers fell for his stories.

Fred

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2019, 06:57:32 PM »

Good work, Tracy.

Everybody having fun?
Humbled by the extremely high concentration of CIA officer names. I will list them and their relationships tp each other, soon.

I have been searching for confirmation the Cogswells were familiar with the Obers for 5+ years. The two families long resided one
mile apart in sparsely settled area of Scarsdale, NY

Earlier today, Eureka!
James (Jack aka Jake) K Cogswell III, Richard Ober, and Nick Katzenbach all simultaneously attended Phillips Exeter School.
Jackie O. was hired as a book editor by Tom Guinzberg after her return from Greece. Patsy Southgate, maid of owner in Nathan Ober wedding in image below, married Guinzberg Yale  roommate Peter Mathiessen who worked side by side with John Train and George Plimpton at Paris
Review in early 1950s...
Suzy Says
DeMohrenschildt Mystery
By Suzy Knickerbocker
4/16/77 DMN

....De Mohrenschildt is constantly referred to as a mystery man and reputed member of Russian nobility.
He was neither.....In fact, this self-proclaimed society-hater, a geologist who insisted he was most comfortable amongst
intellectuals spent a lot of time hanging around the Racquet Club, the exclusive New York male
stronghold with Edward Hooker (the son of his stepaunt, the Countess Dimitri de Mohrenschildt)
and such sound social chaps as Staley Tregellas and Jake Cogswell.....
...According to family and friends DeMohrenschildt was undoubtedly a CIA stringer and periodically
made unexplained trips abroad. His Socially Registered confidant Jake Cogswell, another CIA
stringer, who established residence in Cuba before Castro. He barely made it out before the ax fell.

Operation CHAOS - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_CHAOS
Operation CHAOS or Operation MHCHAOS was the code name (CIA cryptonym) of a United States Central Intelligence Agency domestic espionage project targeting the American people from 1967 to 1974, established by President Johnson and expanded under President Nixon, ... of counter-intelligence James Jesus Angleton, and headed by Richard Ober.

Continued from last post, Post 2 of 2.
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=38109&relPageId=2&search=leslie_and%20cogswell

A 1961 dated document.:
Interlock: Art, Conspiracy, and the Shadow Worlds of Mark Lombardi
By Patricia Goldstone

Of course, Brunie was best man in John McCloy's 1930 wedding and then McCloy's Fairfield County, CT next
door neighbor.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 07:28:54 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2019, 06:57:32 PM »