Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Mysterious Cuban # 1: Gilberto Policarpo Lopez  (Read 13467 times)

Offline Michael Clark

Re: Mysterious Cuban # 1: Gilberto Policarpo Lopez
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2019, 06:10:08 PM »
Advertisement
Michael,

Sorry to cover your new post (I haven't read it yet but I can see the warning notice in red), but wouldn't it be much easier if you, having promised to honour and protect her privacy, were to be sent, by her, the four photos?

-- Tom

Edit:  Or maybe even if the four photos were forwarded to you, by me, with her permission?

If I'm even capable of doing that, that is?  (LOL)

I don’t see a red warning notice, but I am curious what it is.

Yes, that would be easier.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2019, 06:10:08 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2019, 06:21:55 PM »
I misread your question. I gave instructions on how to send my the pic without forwarding the email.

A brief answer to your actual question, but which is not an option for you unless you create a photo bucket account or the like, or create a site on which you can host the photo, is that I would load the photo to a site (photo bucket or other site), then open the photo from that site, tap and save the link; then, on the world famous JFK Assassination forum I would create a post and use the tags, surrounding my link, and post my reply.

In the case that you sent me the the photo, I would load it to the hosting site and send a link back to you, which you could use to post on said world-famous JFK Assassination forum.

Michael,

Are you saying that, pending 1) your promising to honour her privacy, and 2) her giving me permission to do so, I can simply forward to you the email (with photo attachments, of course) she sent me yesterday?

If I'm capable of doing that, that is?

And that then you could upload said photos to the forum (sans insightful "comments" or "guidelines") and do so without revealing her email address to the whole wide world?

-- Tom

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2019, 06:53:31 PM »
I don’t see a red warning notice, but I am curious what it is.

Yes, that would be easier.

Michael,

Haven't you ever seen a red (or pinkish) warning notice (when you've finished composing a post on this forum, and you've just now clicked on the "post" button or whatever it's called to post said post), but some other member on that same thread has posted a new post while you were still composing your post, and it basically gives you the option to go ahead and post your post before you've read the other guy's intervening post, or to take a break from the torrid, torrid action and actually go and read the other guy's post, first? Before you actually post your new post, that is?

Happens to me quite often.

Regardless, bearing in mind that Lisbette hasn't quite yet given me permission to forward her email to you (at your email address, or to your message thingy, here?), do you promise to abide by the conditions I set out for you above -- i.e., protecting her privacy and canning any insightful / incitefull comments you might be tempted to make with the initial posting, by you, of the photos on this forum?

If and when, that is, she gives me said permission?

-- Tom
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 07:24:44 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2019, 06:53:31 PM »

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2019, 07:24:19 PM »
Michael,

Haven't you ever seen a red (or pinkish) warning notice (when you've finished composing a post on this forum, and you've just now clicked on the "post" button or whatever it's called to post said post), but some other member on that same thread has posted a new post while you were still composing your post, and it basically gives you the option to go ahead and post your post before you've read the other guy's intervening post, or to take a break from the torrid, torrid action and actually go and read the other guy's post, first? Before you actually post your new post, that is?

Happens to me quite often.

Regardless, bearing in mind that Lisbette hasn't given me permission to forward her email to you (at your email address, or to your message thingy, here?), yet, do you promise to abide by the conditions I set out for you above -- protecting her privacy and canning any insightful / incitefull comments you might be tempted to made with the posting, by you, of the photos on this, [addendum: or any other forum], if and when she gives me said permission?

-- Tom

Thomas, thanks for the explanation on the red warning. It’s something I never see.

Regarding the photos:

I would like to remove myself from the privacy chain as much as possible. It should be pretty easy for me to avoid ever having her email address and actually posting the images on the forum.

Save the photo to your phone
Tap and send it to me
I send a link back to you
You post the link in your post

I will remove the photo from the hosting platform at yours or her request, at any time.
That will disable the link.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2019, 07:37:51 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2019, 07:41:35 PM »
Michael,

You wrote:

"Save the photo [sic] to your phone. Tap and send it to me [where, Michael?]. I send a link back to you. You post the link in your post. I will remove the photo from the hosting platform at yours or her request, at any time. That will disable the link."

1) You're a (sorry, Mike) computer nerd who's very familiar with iPhone procedures, but evidently not so familiar with android procedures,

2) I ain't got an iPhone, I got a stinking little android,

3) I'm almost 70 years old, and

4) I don't really know how to use the little MoFo, obviously

5) I understand about 20% of what you're telling me to do, and, most importantly ...

6) The Agency told me to elaborate on this evil, evil, evil Deep State ruse for as long as possible, including ... gasp ... mastering photoshopping, next!

Got Any Other Ideas?

Question:  If Lisbette were willing to send you those photos as email attachments to your forum private message thingy ... would that work?

-- MWT   Walk:

« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 07:44:29 PM by Thomas Graves »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2019, 07:47:41 PM »
Here's a short/brief summary of the allegations/claims made about Lopez and any alleged involvement in the assassination. It's from Gus Russo's book "Live by the Sword." It begins below with "next day at noon" with "next day" being the day after the assassination. The border between the US and Mexico had been closed right after JFK's assassination.

Russo makes several claims here that I don't think are warranted. I see no connection between Lopez, the Tampa branch of the FPCC, and Oswald. Where is it?

« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 07:51:36 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2019, 07:47:41 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2019, 07:55:57 PM »
Michael,

I just now noticed your googlehelplinkthingy.

Thanks.

Maybe I'll do that later today, ... or tomorrow ...

If I do, will you promise to post the photos on the forum with no "He don't look like that guy in the CIA doc photo!," or "He don't look like Oswald!", or [fill in the blank] helpful, guiding comments / instructions/ suggestions?

In other words, that you'll just post the frickin' photos, and let other members and guests figure them out for themselves?

-- Tom.  Walk:
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 08:00:50 PM by Thomas Graves »