Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Mysterious Cuban # 1: Gilberto Policarpo Lopez  (Read 13415 times)

Offline Denis Pointing

Re: Mysterious Cuban # 1: Gilberto Policarpo Lopez
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2019, 04:26:51 PM »
Advertisement
Denis,
 I’m his youngest daughter. I’m trying to see how to post a few pics I have. I am sharing the little I know mostly to share he still alive. Maybe someone can interview him. He has always said he didn’t do it. I don’t know if he did or not or if he was just unlucky. But aside of that I know he is and has always been a communist and was a mean father. Also a very quiet man. I barely knew about his life because he didn’t share much. We grew up not knowing he was a US citizen. What I heard was conversations from family members and what I experienced I.e., he and all his brothers were very mean angry people and very involved in military stuff.

Lisbette, I'm sure there's many here who would just love to interview your father, I know Thomas certainly would. Do you think he may be up for joining the forum and answering a few questions, very informally and in a polite friendly manner of course?

PS Looking forward to those pics. Thank you.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 04:28:17 PM by Denis Pointing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2019, 04:26:51 PM »

Offline Lisbette Lundgren

« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2019, 04:36:19 PM »
I emailed some to Tom. I can’t figure out how to post them here in the forum, using my phone. I don’t know if he would even agree to talking. I have not talked to him since my mother passed away in 2015. I truly had enough of him. He is old and Not very healthy. I can’t imagine it be hard to find him but he is not pleasant.

Offline Lisbette Lundgren

« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2019, 04:37:28 PM »
He may die and take all the unanswered questions with him.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2019, 04:37:28 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2019, 05:34:40 PM »
I’ll help you out Thomas. What I can do is load the photos and send you links. You would then use the links with the  format.

Michael,

Thanks for offering to help.

Please bear a couple of things in mind:

1)  I'll be doing this from my small android.

2)  Unlike you, I'm not real good with computer terminology and computer procedures

3)  In the interest of my determination to voluntarilly honor her privacy, I'm not willing to let her email address become known to you or anyone else at this forum (unless she says otherwise, of course) ...

Well, I may be wrong, but isn't #3, above, a big hurdle, logistics-wise?

Hypothetical question:  If you only had access to your small Samsung android today,

... and if she'd sent you, not me, the four photos, ...

... and if she had sent them to your gmail address...

... and you wanted to upload them to a particular thread at the world-famous JFK Assassination Forum website ...

How would you begin?

Thanks,

-- Tom

« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 05:39:25 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2019, 05:49:11 PM »
Michael,

Thanks for offering to help.

Please bear a couple of things in mind:

1)  I'll be doing this from my small android.

2)  Unlike you, I'm not real good with computer terminology and computer procedures

3)  In the interest of my determination to voluntarilly honor her privacy, I'm not willing to let her email address become known to you or anyone else at this forum (unless she says otherwise, of course) ...

Well, I may be wrong, but isn't #3, above, a big hurdle, logistics-wise?

Hypothetical question:  If you only had access to your small Samsung android today,

... and if she'd sent you, not me, the four photos, ...

... and if she had sent them to your gmail address...

... and you wanted to upload them to a particular thread at the world-famous JFK Assassination Forum website ...

How would you begin?

Thanks,

-- Tom

I would be using an iPhone but your process, I am sure, would be quite similar.

Keep in mind that a “tap”, as described below, on your phone, may be a long touch, or double tap, or something like that.

-tap the photo in the email so it opens
-tap the photo and save it to your photos
-go to your photo library
-find the photo
-open the photo
-tap the photo such that you get some options
-one option should be a square with an up arrow
-tap that square with the up arrow
-you should see options, like email, messaging etc
-select email
-that will open a new email with the photo attached
-enter my email addy, and send it

I’ll share my email addy when you think you are all set, and have no more questions.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2019, 05:49:11 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2019, 05:55:19 PM »
Michael,

Sorry to cover your new post (I haven't read it yet but I can see the warning notice in red), but wouldn't it be much easier if you, having promised to honour and protect her privacy, were to be sent, by her, the four photos?

-- Tom

Edit:  Or maybe even if the four photos were forwarded to you, by me, with her permission?

If I'm even capable of doing that, that is?  (LOL)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 06:04:37 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2019, 06:00:46 PM »
Michael,

Sorry to cover your new post (I haven't read it yet but I can see the warning notice in red), but wouldn't it be much easier if you, having promised to honour and protect her privacy, were to be sent, by her, the four photos?

-- Tom

Edit:  Or maybe even if said four photos were forwarded to you, by me, with her permission?

If I'm even capable of doing that, that is?  (LOL)

edited and bumped
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 06:01:44 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2019, 06:00:46 PM »

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2019, 06:06:25 PM »
I would be using an iPhone but your process, I am sure, would be quite similar.

Keep in mind that a “tap”, as described below, on your phone, may be a long touch, or double tap, or something like that.

-tap the photo in the email so it opens
-tap the photo and save it to your photos
-go to your photo library
-find the photo
-open the photo
-tap the photo such that you get some options
-one option should be a square with an up arrow
-tap that square with the up arrow
-you should see options, like email, messaging etc
-select email
-that will open a new email with the photo attached
-enter my email addy, and send it

I’ll share my email addy when you think you are all set, and have no more questions.

I misread your question. I gave instructions on how to send my the pic without forwarding the email.

A brief answer to your actual question, but which is not an option for you unless you create a photo bucket account or the like, or create a site on which you can host the photo, is that I would load the photo to a site (photo bucket or other site), then open the photo from that site, tap and save the link; then, on the world famous JFK Assassination forum I would create a post and use the tags, surrounding my link, and post my reply.

In the case that you sent me the the photo, I would load it to the hosting site and send a link back to you, which you could use to post on said world-famous JFK Assassination forum.