Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who Took this Film Possibly Showing Amos Euins?  (Read 9208 times)

Online James Hackerott

Who Took this Film Possibly Showing Amos Euins?
« on: April 24, 2019, 09:04:57 PM »
Advertisement
Who took this film clip (frame grab below)? Underwood, Cook, Darnell. The frame is consistent with a 16mm camera with 38mm lens. I think I just found Euins waiting for his 3-wheeler ride  ;) ;)

James

« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 09:05:56 PM by James Hackerott »

JFK Assassination Forum

Who Took this Film Possibly Showing Amos Euins?
« on: April 24, 2019, 09:04:57 PM »

Online Royell Storing

Re: Who Took this Film Possibly Showing Amos Euins?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2019, 09:33:42 PM »
Who took this film clip (frame grab below)? Underwood, Cook, Darnell. The frame is consistent with a 16mm camera with 38mm lens. I think I just found Euins waiting for his 3-wheeler ride  ;) ;)

James

I have seen images of Euins riding on the back of the DPD 3-Wheeler as it is in motion traveling down that Elm St Ext toward the TSBD. What we are seeing in the image you posted is probably Euins after he dismounted from the 3-Wheeler.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 10:13:46 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Denis Morissette

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2019, 10:34:23 PM »
Don Cook took this film (Cooper film). He did use a 16mm camera. I hope the quality of the original is much better than what we have.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2019, 10:34:23 PM »

Online James Hackerott

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2019, 10:52:45 PM »
    I have seen images of Euins riding on the back of the DPD 3-Wheeler as it is in motion traveling down that Elm St Ext toward the TSBD. What we are seeing in the image you posted is probably Euins after he dismounted from the 3-Wheeler.
Royell,
The  one I suspect is Euins is standing near the large iron gates between the west side of the depository and west warehouse. In the Martin film, we can see Euins on the back of the 3-wheeler as it takes off- with the diamonds of the iron gate behind Euins.

James

Online James Hackerott

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2019, 10:53:53 PM »
Don Cook took this film (Cooper film). He did use a 16mm camera. I hope the quality of the original is much better than what we have.
Thank you sir. I wish I had better clips too.
James

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2019, 10:53:53 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2019, 11:49:54 PM »
Royell,
The  one I suspect is Euins is standing near the large iron gates between the west side of the depository and west warehouse. In the Martin film, we can see Euins on the back of the 3-wheeler as it takes off- with the diamonds of the iron gate behind Euins.

James

I'm not sure exactly what you are seeing on the Martin Film, but Euins journey aboard the DPD 3-Wheeler BEGAN in the railroad area. He was then transported from the railroad area to the TSBD by traveling down the Elm St Extension. At some point after dismounting the 3-Wheeler, Euins was then seated inside a police vehicle parked at the curb in front of the TSBD. Charles Brehm and his young son were also seated inside this same vehicle. To my knowledge, at no time did Euins DEPART the TSBD while riding on the back of a DPD 3-Wheeler.

Online James Hackerott

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2019, 01:41:59 AM »
    I'm not sure exactly what you are seeing on the Martin Film, but Euins journey aboard the DPD 3-Wheeler BEGAN in the railroad area. He was then transported from the railroad area to the TSBD by traveling down the Elm St Extension. At some point after dismounting the 3-Wheeler, Euins was then seated inside a police vehicle parked at the curb in front of the TSBD. Charles Brehm and his young son were also seated inside this same vehicle. To my knowledge, at no time did Euins DEPART the TSBD while riding on the back of a DPD 3-Wheeler.
Royell,
This is what I'm talking about.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2019, 01:41:59 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2019, 04:29:00 AM »
Royell,
This is what I'm talking about.

When you said, "diamonds of the iron gate BEHIND Euins", I misunderstood what you meant. Thanks for posting that clip.