Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Mr Billy Lovelady  (Read 3553 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: Mr Billy Lovelady
« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2019, 10:23:19 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you for this information, Mr Caprio!  Thumb1:

You're welcome Mr. Ford.

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2019, 10:44:02 PM »
Alan fails to account for the fact this image is at a sharp 40 degree angle to the portal and skews perspective...

Instead of taking perspective in to account Alan tries to challenge the legitimacy of the shadow...The shadow is what is real because it can't be anything else...So instead of honoring the real evidence Alan disputes it and challenges its real-ness even though there is no way it can't be real...

The answer is once you understand the sharp 40 degree angle to the portal the photo is taken at it shows that Lovelady is further back and west in the portal than the image makes you believe...It tells you Lovelady is intersecting the shadow and that tells you where he is...

The dynamic Alan refuses to recognize is Lovelady went from his position all the way over to the right wall of the portal in Hughes 10 seconds before to the position you see here because he was tracking the limousine down Elm St...Lovelady described Stanton as being next to him over at the far right side 10 seconds before in Hughes...What The Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger and Alan fail to process is the image he is showing is Wiegman that Chris Davidson proved showed the face of a woman on Prayer at this exact moment (and also 10 seconds after Lovelady described her as being right in that spot over by the west wall)...   

Pretty simple...

Alan fails to account for the fact this image is at a sharp 40 degree angle to the portal and skews perspective...

This would be a good time to call everybody's attention to the shadow angles..... When viewing photos of the alleged  "Sniper's Nest"  Pay attention to the shadows being cast .....   They are a time stamp for identifying when the photo was taken.....  Some may be surprised to learn that photos that the DPD swore were taken that afternoon ere actually taken when the sun was in the morning quadrant....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2019, 10:44:02 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2019, 11:47:25 PM »

I would like to note here, that the edge of the top landing is one step BACK from the protruding brick relief column.

Therfore if this computer image model of PM location is correct, PM is literally at the EDGE of the landing, and coincidentally, the Dr. Pepper bottle was found right there in the RECESS so on the very NEXT lower step from the edge of the landing.

If possible, someone should draw a yellow line to denote in this plan view perspective the actual edge of the top landing.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 11:48:50 PM by Zeon Mason »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #103 on: April 29, 2019, 04:17:55 AM »
Lovelady described Stanton as being next to him over at the far right side 10 seconds before in Hughes...

No he didn?t. You made that up.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #103 on: April 29, 2019, 04:17:55 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

Mr Billy Lovelady
« Reply #104 on: April 29, 2019, 05:24:15 AM »
If you look at the Stancak overhead graphic of the portal Stancak shows sun on Prayer Man's bent leg...However if you go to the Darnell image of Prayer Man there is no sun on Prayer Man's leg...There is no bent leg at all...This proves that Prayer Man is standing on the landing and is therefore too short to be Oswald when compared to Frazier...When I pointed this out to Stancak at Moricet's forum he protested that too many people were attacking his evidence and he was going to retreat back to the other forum...He never, however, admitted this fatal gaffe he made in his own graphic that once again proved what I was saying was correct and had proven Prayer Man was Stanton...

I have recently discovered the person standing face to face with the woman in black on the steps is Molina...

I want to note that I made the post above that conclusively refuted Stancak's leg on the step claim by showing there was no sun on Prayer Man's leg in Darnell...Stancak showed if Prayer Man's leg was on the step there would have to be sunlight on his bent leg...In other words Stancak refuted himself but didn't notice...

My post and its conclusive proof was ignored...

« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 05:26:10 AM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #105 on: April 30, 2019, 12:43:53 AM »

I want to note that I made the post above that conclusively refuted Stancak's leg on the step claim by showing there was no sun on Prayer Man's leg in Darnell...Stancak showed if Prayer Man's leg was on the step there would have to be sunlight on his bent leg...In other words Stancak refuted himself but didn't notice...

My post and its conclusive proof was ignored...

Are you saying the shadow pattern on the floor in this 3d computer model is wrong?

If it is correct, than PM's RIGHT FOOT is VERY CLOSE to the  top edge of the landing about a half a foot away from where that Dr.Pepper bottle was found on immediate next step down in the RECESS!!

« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 12:47:33 AM by Zeon Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #105 on: April 30, 2019, 12:43:53 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

Mr Billy Lovelady
« Reply #106 on: April 30, 2019, 03:31:53 PM »

Are you saying the shadow pattern on the floor in this 3d computer model is wrong?

If it is correct, than PM's RIGHT FOOT is VERY CLOSE to the  top edge of the landing about a half a foot away from where that Dr.Pepper bottle was found on immediate next step down in the RECESS!!

I'll assume you are asking sincerely...

I have explained this adequately...If you look at Stancak's overhead graphic you can see he has Prayer Man standing with his right foot on the step...Prayer Man has his left leg bent in order to have the right foot on the step...If you look at where Stancak has drawn his sun border you can see he has Prayer Man's bent left leg protruding in to the sun...However if you go to the Darnell image of Prayer Man you can see there is no sun on his leg and he is all the way back in to the shadows...This proves that Prayer Man does not have his left leg bent and is not standing with his right foot on the step...It proves that Prayer Man is standing up on the landing platform and is therefore too short to be Oswald...

I pointed this out to Stancak on Moricet's page and he replied that all people wanted to do was attack his graphics and that he was only going to post at the other forum...He never made any attempt to answer the visible gaffe he had made that proved our case...

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #107 on: April 30, 2019, 05:09:00 PM »
I pointed this out to Stancak on Moricet's page and he replied that all people wanted to do was attack his graphics and that he was only going to post at the other forum...He never made any attempt to answer the visible gaffe he had made that proved our case...

Stancak didn't say that -- you just made it up.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #107 on: April 30, 2019, 05:09:00 PM »

Mobile View