Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: My Rebuttal Of (Yep, Intellectually Dishonest ) Jefferson Morley  (Read 1333 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Advertisement
I just now stumbled upon this while looking for something else Nosenko-related.
https://jfkfacts.org/was-yuri-nosenko-a-kgb-mole/

I am the "readeader" [sic] to whom Morley refers.

I will soon "get into" some of the specifics of my rebuttal, so be patient, please.

(Warning: It will probably be done "piecemeal" and will end up being kinda long.)

Regarding my assertion that Morley is ... uh ... [intellectually dishonest], please read my short review of his book, "The Ghost," at Amazon. You'll find it in the "one star" category, and under my Amazon username "dumptrumputin", or some-such thing.

-- MWT   ;)

PS  This thread relates to the general discussion/debate of the JFK Assassination in that Nosenko claimed that he'd read Oswald's KGB file four times while he (Nosenko) was still in the USSR, and that he knew "for a fact" that the KGB considered Oswald so "unstable and dangerous" that it hadn't even interviewed the Marine Corps radar operator during the two and one-half years he lived in the USSR.

LOL

PPS  Hopefully Morley is a member of this forum, and will have the gonads to debate me here (after I've made another two or three posts).
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 02:13:45 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: A Work-In-Progress Rebuttal Of [edited out] Jefferson Morley
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 08:02:33 AM »
One wonders if Morley realizes that Angleton was a founding member of the CIA (aka "The Clandestine Service," "The Agency," "The Company," etc) in 1947, and that Dulles appointed him head of Counterintelligence in 1954, and that he remained the head of Counterintelligence until December 24, 1974, when he resigned under pressure from DCI (and possible "mole," himself) William Colby.

I find it hard to believe that Bagley told Jeff Morley or Benjamin Fischer or anybody that CIA wasn't penetrated by the Ruskies between 1954 and Christmas Day 1974, much less that it wasn't penetrated between 1947 and Christmas Day 1974, seeing as how Bagley, in his 2007 book "Spy Wars," convincingly explains (his book did convince John Newman, after all) how CIA was penetrated in 1956 when KGB honey-trapped and recruited Popov's dead-drop guy, CIA officer Edward Ellis Smith, in Moscow, and how Aleksey Kulak and Dimitri Polyakov, etc, etc, etc ...., and how ... gasp ... Nosenko, himself was a false defector who ended up being "cleared" in 1967 -- by (at best) really, really gullible people at CIA, or, (at worst) by possible moles at CIA -- and employed as a consultant and lecturer for said agency!

LOL

-- MWT   ;)

PS  It's a bit unsettling how many of (never-interviewed-by-CIA during The Great Mole Hunt) George Kisevalter's -- yeah, Kisevalter, who swore till his dying day that Nosenko was a true defector-- charges were arrested, "tried," and executed.

Oh yeah, and how "unlucky" many of CIA handler Richard Kovich's Ruskie charges were.

And ...

Hmm

« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 06:01:12 PM by Thomas Graves »