Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: More Darnell Film of the Three Young Women  (Read 41824 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: More Darnell Film of the Three Young Women
« Reply #144 on: October 02, 2019, 10:25:33 PM »
Advertisement
“Very light blue”. LOL.

Well, John, it certainly isn't a medium blue, like that of Sharron Simmons, the gal standing next to the Stemmons sign in Zapruder.

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 10:26:54 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #144 on: October 02, 2019, 10:25:33 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #145 on: October 05, 2019, 05:44:24 AM »
Well, John, it certainly isn't a medium blue, like that of Sharron Simmons, the gal standing next to the Stemmons sign in Zapruder.

No such person.

And the woman (what the hell is a “gal”?) who appears to be next to the sign in Zapruder is Karen Westbrook.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #146 on: October 05, 2019, 06:42:08 AM »
No such person.

And the woman (what the hell is a “gal”?) who appears to be next to the sign in Zapruder is Karen Westbrook.

John,

You and Westbrook have a lot of damn gall to call the medium-blue-headscarf-wearing gal "Karen Westbrook," when in reality she's Sharon Simmons, work colleague of Stella Mae Jacob and Gloria Holt.

Tell me this, Mister Rational -- If that's Westbrook and if the gal to her immediate left is Gloria Calvery, and if the gal to her left is " uhh ... probably Carol Reed," then where the hell are Jacob, Holt and Simmons, all three of whom said they were watching the motorcade together, about halfway between Houston Street and the Triple Underpass?

And for that matter, seein' as how the gal on the left can't possibly be light-complected Reed, where the hell is she and Karan Hicks?

Partial answer: Hicks is running down Elm Extension, towards the TSBD, in Couch-Darnell ...

D'oh

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 02:59:20 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #146 on: October 05, 2019, 06:42:08 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #147 on: October 05, 2019, 03:37:21 PM »
John,

You and Westbrook have a lot of damn gall to call the medium-blue-headscarf-wearing gal "Karen Westbrook," when in reality she's Sharon Simmons, work colleague of Stella Mae Jacob and Gloria Holt.

Tell me this, Mister Rational -- If that's Westbrook and if the gal to her immediate left is Gloria Calvery, and if the gal to her left is " uhh ... probably Carol Reed," then where the hell are Jacob, Holt and Simmons, all three of whom said they were watching the motorcade together, about halfway between Houston Street and the Triple Underpass?

And for that matter, seein' as how the gal on the left can't possibly be light-complected Reed, where the hell is she and Karan Hicks?

Partial answer: Hicks is running down Elm Extension, towards the TSBD, in Couch-Darnell ...

D'oh

-- MWT  ;)

Kindly help me out here.  The Elm Extension runs alongside/parallel to the front of the TSBD. Anyone/Hicks "running Down Elm Extension" in either direction can Not be running "TOWARDS the TSBD" as you state above. Please clarify what you are getting at.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 03:38:53 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #148 on: October 07, 2019, 11:05:55 PM »

You have a lot of damn gall to call the blue-headscarf-wearing woman "Sharon Simmons," when in reality she's Karen Westbrook.

You also have a lot of damn gall referring to women as “gals”.

I could make up names and assign them to blobs like you do, but I’m too honest.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #148 on: October 07, 2019, 11:05:55 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #149 on: October 08, 2019, 07:28:00 AM »
    Kindly help me out here.  The Elm Extension runs alongside/parallel to the front of the TSBD. Anyone/Hicks "running Down Elm Extension" in either direction can Not be running "TOWARDS the TSBD" as you state above. Please clarify what you are getting at.

Storing,

Funny that you're the first person to complain about that during the five years or so "researchers" have been talking about the people in the synchronized Couch-Darnell clips.

How about "the gal (Karan Hicks) running from left-to-right on Elm Street Extension in Couch-Darnell"?

That work for you?

-- MWT  ;)

PS  Should I have said, "running towards the intersection of Houston Street and Elm Street," instead?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 07:30:46 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #150 on: October 08, 2019, 07:43:19 AM »
You have a lot of damn gall to call the blue-headscarf-wearing woman "Sharon Simmons," when in reality she's Karen Westbrook.

You also have a lot of damn gall referring to women as “gals”.

I could make up names and assign them to blobs like you do, but I’m too honest.

John,

Do you think I "made up" the names of Texas School Book Company employees Stella Mae Jacob, Gloria Holt and Sharon Simmons?

Blobs?  What blobs? 

(You really should stop performing that nasty ritual in the garden every night.)

John Iacoletti:  "I'm honest".

LOL

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 07:44:00 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #150 on: October 08, 2019, 07:43:19 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #151 on: October 08, 2019, 03:25:49 PM »
Storing,

Funny that you're the first person to complain about that during the five years or so "researchers" have been talking about the people in the synchronized Couch-Darnell clips.

How about "the gal (Karan Hicks) running from left-to-right on Elm Street Extension in Couch-Darnell"?

That work for you?

-- MWT  ;)

PS  Should I have said, "running towards the intersection of Houston Street and Elm Street," instead?

Your defensive hostility is unwarranted. Most of us come to this forum in the hopes of gathering New Information and exploring JFK assassination concepts we are unfamiliar with.  Sorry I bothered You.