Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: More Darnell Film of the Three Young Women  (Read 41821 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: More Darnell Film of the Three Young Women
« Reply #128 on: June 09, 2019, 10:02:40 AM »
Advertisement
      I believe You are confusing the 2 film snippets of the 3 Women. In chronological order the "2nd Snippet" would be the latter film footage with "MSNBC" printed on it. In that 2nd snippet you can see the wall that extends Down from the Pergola Shelter to Elm St. The snippet that You mentioned showing, "the woman on the right stepping down" would be the "1st Snippet" which I believe was filmed when the 3 Women were at the Top of the Knoll and very close to/on the the concrete steps in front of the Pergola. There is a Not-Filmed Time Gap between the 1st and the 2nd snippets. Snippet #1 shows the 3 women near/on the concrete steps close to the Pergola at the Top of the Knoll. Snippet #2 "MSNBC" suddenly shows the 3 Women at the Bottom of the Knoll. I believe the reason for this Not-Filmed Time Gap between the 2 snippets is due to their being filmed by 2 different camera MEN. One of the Camera MEN was positioned at the Top of the Knoll and filmed the 3 Women Up there.  He Stopped his filming as the 3 Women began heading Down the Knoll toward Elm ST.  (After the woman on the (R) "stepped down" from the concrete step). The 2nd cameraman Began his filming at the point the 3 Women were close to/at the bottom of the Knoll. 2 Camera Men filming these 3 Women at different points in time explains the Not-Filmed Time Gap BETWEEN Snippet #1 and Snippet #2. The disparity in the Visual Definition between these 2 film snippets is also explained by 2 Camera Men filming with 2 different cameras/film.

In the clip that James shared with us recently (the one in which the woman on the left is gesturing with her hands and rolling her eyed eyes skyward) where do you believe those three women are walking at the moment:

1)  across the Pergola Patio

2)  across the grass after having left the patio

3) or neither?

Edit:  What makes you think the women are "at the bottom of the knoll in the second clip (the one James provided to us recently), and not on the grass higher up?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 10:07:21 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #128 on: June 09, 2019, 10:02:40 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #129 on: June 09, 2019, 02:41:12 PM »
In the clip that James shared with us recently (the one in which the woman on the left is gesturing with her hands and rolling her eyed eyes skyward) where do you believe those three women are walking at the moment:

1)  across the Pergola Patio

2)  across the grass after having left the patio

3) or neither?

Edit:  What makes you think the women are "at the bottom of the knoll in the second clip (the one James provided to us recently), and not on the grass higher up?

The clip/snippet supplied by James is also referred to as the "MSNBC" snippet due to that Logo being placed in the bottom (R) corner of the footage. That same clip/snippet is also referred to as Snippet #2 due to it chronologically having occurred After Snippet #1. I think Snippet #2 was filmed close to/at the Bottom of the Knoll due to seeing in the background:(1) the Pergola Shelter closest to the TSBD, (2) the concrete abutment which The Steps run Down from (the same Steps that the Woman on the (R) steps Down from at the end of Snippet #1), (3) the concrete Wall extending Down to Elm St from that same Pergola Shelter, (4) the Hedges/Foliage which hug that same Wall all the way Down to Elm St, and (5) People using the Walkway which runs parallel to the Wall extending Down to Elm St. ALL of this is Now behind the 3 Women in the "MSNBC" snippet #2 supplied by James. Remember, the Low Grade Definition of Snippet #1 shows the Woman on the (R) stepping Down from The Steps which are close to the Pergola at the Top of the Knoll. In the clip/snippet supplied by James, those Steps at the Top portion of the Knoll is well to the Rear the 3 Women. With Snippet #1 showing the woman on the (R) stepping down from the Steps, and the James snippet/#2 suddenly showing the 3 women Now close to/at the bottom of the Knoll, there is obviously an Un-Filmed Time Gap in the journey of these 3 women as they traveled Down the Knoll. I think the reason for this Un-Filmed Time Gap is 2 different camera men filmed each of these snippets. Each camera man was filming at a different point in time and capturing a different portion of the journey the 3 Women took Down the Knoll. The Definition Difference we see in the footage of these 2 Snippets further supports this idea.   
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 02:49:39 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Denis Morissette

« Reply #130 on: June 10, 2019, 11:02:55 AM »
If you’re in Dallas go to the Research Room in the TSBD and ask to see the complete Darnell film.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #130 on: June 10, 2019, 11:02:55 AM »

Offline Denis Morissette

« Reply #131 on: June 11, 2019, 12:45:59 AM »
I wish I had the complete film. I’ll be able to see it in 10 years, if health permits.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #132 on: June 11, 2019, 04:30:50 AM »
    If the technology used by Oliver Stone actually cleaned up the alleged Darnell snippet he used in "JFK", why is this same technology Not currently being used on ALL the film Darnell shot, as well as other fuzzy/low definition film footage that was shot that day? There is a Significant definition difference between ALL the fuzzy Darnell footage we have seen thus far vs that 3 Women snippet from "JFK" the movie. The recently discovered Darnell snippet which showed both Press Buses on Houston St and and the Pool area across from the TSBD would certainly be interesting to see in the same clarity with which we are seeing the 3 Women on the Knoll. Likewise, vastly improving the clarity of images showing the Steps in front of the TSBD would help resolve many questions attached to that area.   
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 04:33:02 AM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #132 on: June 11, 2019, 04:30:50 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #133 on: June 12, 2019, 06:37:37 PM »

Behold, I give you (from left to right) Westbrook's "Uhh ... Probably Carol Reed, Definitely Gloria Calvery, and Me, Karen Westbrook!"

LOL

-- MWT   ;)

Bumped, in a probably futile attempt to get this thread back on track.

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 06:44:22 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #134 on: June 20, 2019, 12:11:49 AM »
The alleged identities of the women in the Darnell clip [Jacob, Holt and Simmons] tell you exactly nothing about who is who in Zapruder, who "tall woman" is, or where Oswald was at the time of the shots.

Iacoletti,

I does to a non-agended-up, reasonable person with reasonably good eyesight, based on his or her own probability-based and made-sense-of "life experiences".

D'oh

I guess nerdish geeks tend to miss out on that sort of thing, huh?

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 12:20:33 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #134 on: June 20, 2019, 12:11:49 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #135 on: June 20, 2019, 12:23:30 AM »
I does to a non-agended-up, reasonable person with reasonably good eyesight, based on his or her own probability-based and made-sense-of "life experiences".

That's your evidence?  "Life experiences".  LOL.

How about Karen Westbrook's life experience of actually being there that day?

You're a hoot.