Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: More Darnell Film of the Three Young Women  (Read 41804 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: More Darnell Film of the Three Young Women
« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2019, 06:50:55 AM »
Advertisement
For possible "timestamping" purposes, what's the guy in the foreground holding at the end of the Towner GIF?  An umbrella?

-- MWT   ;)

Edit:  Upon further review, it looks as though it could be a scratch in the film.

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1303.0.html

« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 07:06:32 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2019, 06:50:55 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2019, 07:57:41 AM »
Royell,

How many minutes between the fatal headshot and Darnell's filming of Sitzman smoking a cigarette and talking to that man do you figure Darnell would have needed to do all of the things he did?

-- MWT   ;)

« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 08:34:09 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2019, 03:20:48 PM »
deleted by MWT
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 07:04:20 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2019, 03:20:48 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2019, 10:02:59 PM »
Dear "Battles" Royell,

The more thought I give your "analysis," the more I realize just how full of beans you are.

Given the circumstances, it's easy to understand that James Darnell did not take his own sweet time to go where he went, and to film the things he filmed.

Not only that, but you've probably misidentified Sitzman in at least one image (where is she in the Dorman film, btw?).

You do agree that Darnell filmed Sitzman as she was smoking a cigarette and talking to that man, don't you?

Bottom line: That's James Darnell running across the grass towards Stella Mae Jacob, Gloria Holt, and Sharon Simmons on the Pergola Patio (getting ready to step down onto the grass) in the Towner film, the same three gals who were filmed from behind "by" the Stemmons Sign by Zapruder, and photographed from the front by Betzner in Betzner-3.

Get over it and live to battle another day.

-- MWT  ;)

Mr Graves;

Remembering that the DallasCountySheriff's Office Building being located on Main St at Houston St, places it just across the street from DealeyPlaza, and with DCS Deputies standing on the corner of Main at Houston allowed for quick area access for them to the scene.

I believe that MarilynSitzmanImage is pictured being interviewed
  by DCS Deputy John"Bill"WisemanImage.

And, I believe that StellaJacob, GloriaHolt, and SharronSimmons had been, or were, interviewed by DCS Deputy CL"Lummie"Lewis soon after the shootings of JFK Sr and JBC Jr.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/lewis_cl.htm
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 10:18:04 PM by Larry Trotter »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2019, 10:45:24 PM »
Mr Graves;

Remembering that the DallasCountySheriff's Office Building being located on Main St at Houston St, places it just across the street from DealeyPlaza, and with DCS Deputies standing on the corner of Main at Houston allowed for quick area access for them to the scene.

And, I believe that StellaJacob, GloriaHolt, and SharronSimmons had been, or were, interviewed by DCS Deputy CL"Lummie"Lewis soon after the shootings of JFK Sr and JBC Jr.

Thanks Larry.

Yes, Deputy Sheriff John Wiseman.

In his 11/23 report he said Sitzman told him (near the pedestal?) that Zapruder had captured the assassination on film, and he said that both "a man lying on the ground" (Bill Newman?) and Sitzman told him the shots had come from the TSBD, and that when Sitzman told him this, he ran "at once" to the TSBD and entered it.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/wiseman.htm

-- MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 11:07:13 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2019, 10:45:24 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2019, 10:49:36 PM »
Mr Graves;

Mmmm. Specifically what attracted mass numbers of law enforcement standing on the corner of Houston/Main to the railroad car area well behind Zapruder/The Pergola?  How does this same area somehow become "The Scene" as you call it? 
    Regarding Darnell, it took him an extended amount of time to progress down Elm St . The recently discovered Darnell film snippet shows both Press Buses on Houston St well Behind Darnell.  From the (S) side of Elm St, Darnell allegedly filmed the lead Press Buss going under the Triple Underpass. We know this portion of the JFK Motorcade came to an absolute Dead Stop immediately following the Kill Shot.  How is it the Lead Press Bus after sitting at a Dead Stop somehow managed to PASS Darnell on Elm St? Darnell on foot & unimpeded progressed down Elm St at an extremely slow pace. Darnell's "snails pace" needs to be considered when time stamping the alleged footage he captured of the railroad car/Pergola area. 

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2019, 11:11:48 PM »
    Mmmm. Specifically what attracted mass numbers of law enforcement standing on the corner of Houston/Main to the railroad car area well behind Zapruder/The Pergola?  How does this same area somehow become "The Scene" as you call it? 
    Regarding Darnell, it took him an extended amount of time to progress down Elm St . The recently discovered Darnell film snippet shows both Press Buses on Houston St well Behind Darnell.  From the (S) side of Elm St, Darnell allegedly filmed the lead Press Buss going under the Triple Underpass. We know this portion of the JFK Motorcade came to an absolute Dead Stop immediately following the Kill Shot.  How is it the Lead Press Bus after sitting at a Dead Stop somehow managed to PASS Darnell on Elm St? Darnell on foot & unimpeded progressed down Elm St at an extremely slow pace. Darnell's "snails pace" needs to be considered when time stamping the alleged footage he captured of the railroad car/Pergola area.

Battles,

Point being?

That James Darnell was wrongly credited with filming Jacob, Holt, and Simmons as they stepped down from something (the Pergola Patio?), and as they were walking across the grass towards the TSBD?

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 11:13:53 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2019, 11:11:48 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #71 on: April 23, 2019, 11:44:23 PM »
Mr Graves;

Thanks Larry.

Yes, Deputy Sheriff John Wiseman.

In his 11/23 report he said Sitzman told him (near the pedestal?) that Zapruder had captured the assassination on film, and he said that both "a man lying on the ground" (Bill Newman?) and Sitzman told him the shots had come from the TSBD, and that when Sitzman told him this, he ran "at once" to the TSBD and entered it.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/wiseman.htm

-- MWT   ;)

For one thing, to me the two mentioned Deputies does not mean "mass numbers of law enforcement standing on the corner of Main/Houston" being "attracted to the railroad car area well behind Zapruder/The Pergola", as your question asks. What "same area somehow becomes" what "The Scene as I call it"? Your timing statements need a little more corroboration, and try to remember, "Motorcades" tend to move along much faster than "Parades", and pedestrians. And, the first thing I recall noticing about DealeyPlaza was the 'smallness' in person compared to film and photos.

Maybe you failed to notice, Mr Storing, but my post, and Mr Graves post, both provided corroboration for what we both posted.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 11:53:13 PM by Larry Trotter »