Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: More Darnell Film of the Three Young Women  (Read 41827 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: More Darnell Film of the Three Young Women
« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2019, 08:42:54 PM »
Advertisement
I specified in the caption that this clip is of a different day.

Yeah Denis I understood that. I am referring to the B/W footage showing a man in a suit running across the Knoll. If that is Sitzman in the background, then I do Not believe that suited running man is Darnell. Darnell did not have the time to travel/film all the stuff behind the Pergola and get into the position of this suited running man. I believe Sitzman still being beside the Pedestal eliminates Darnell as being this guy. When Sitzman was interviewed by Tink Thompson for "Six Seconds In Dallas", she told Thompson that she conversed with a credentialed G-Man at the top of the Knoll. This suited man we are seeing running across the Knoll could very easily be the G-Man that Sitzman told Thompson she spoke with. 
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 08:44:20 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2019, 08:42:54 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2019, 11:09:06 PM »
    Yeah Denis I understood that. I am referring to the B/W footage showing a man in a suit running across the Knoll. If that is Sitzman in the background, then I do Not believe that suited running man is Darnell. Darnell did not have the time to travel/film all the stuff behind the Pergola and get into the position of this suited running man. I believe Sitzman still being beside the Pedestal eliminates Darnell as being this guy. When Sitzman was interviewed by Tink Thompson for "Six Seconds In Dallas", she told Thompson that she conversed with a credentialed G-Man at the top of the Knoll. This suited man we are seeing running across the Knoll could very easily be the G-Man that Sitzman told Thompson she spoke with.

Royell,

Wonderful analysis.

Who, then, with something big and white in his right coat pocket do you figure filmed Jacob, Holt and Simmons as they stepped onto the grass from the Pergola Patio (and then as they were walking across the grass in the direction of the TSBD) a "few" minutes after the assassination?

-- MWT   ;)

PS  Something I just thought of:  What did Lummie Lewis do after he spoke with those three gals?

Can you photographically time-stamp his movements?

Is Lummie visible in the Tina Towner clip?

« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 11:16:57 PM by Thomas Graves »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2019, 12:04:56 AM »
Royell,

Wonderful analysis.

Who, then, with something big and white in his right coat pocket do you figure filmed Jacob, Holt and Simmons as they stepped onto the grass from the Pergola Patio (and then as they were walking across the grass in the direction of the TSBD) a "few" minutes after the assassination?

-- MWT   ;)

PS  Something I just thought of:  What did Lummie Lewis do after he spoke with those three gals?

Can you photographically time-stamp his movements?

Is Lummie visible in the Tina Towner clip?

I do Not know who may have shot that footage based on it Currently being time stamped as happening just a Few minutes after the assassination. Based on the protracted journey Darnell took, and the crowds of people he filmed that were Already milling around Behind the Pergola, in addition to his also filming law enforcement Already being back there, (notably Deputy Sheriff Roger Craig who initially examined the man hole cover area on the South side of Elm), = No Way the time stamping of the footage being "A few minutes" matches up with having been done by Darnell. Sitzman being captured on the footage also would DQ Darnell having filmed her only a Few Minutes after the assassination. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2019, 12:04:56 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2019, 12:09:40 AM »
    I do Not know who may have shot that footage based on it Currently being time stamped as happening just a Few minutes after the assassination. Based on the protracted journey Darnell took, and the crowds of people he filmed that were Already milling around Behind the Pergola, in addition to his also filming law enforcement Already being back there, (notably Deputy Sheriff Roger Craig who initially examined the man hole cover area on the South side of Elm), = No Way the time stamping of the footage being "A few minutes" matches up with having been done by Darnell. Sitzman being captured on the footage also would DQ Darnell having filmed her only a Few Minutes after the assassination.

No idea, huh?

-- MWT   ;)

PS 

1) Are you absolutely sure that all of your approximations are correct?

2) Do you seriously doubt that those three gals are, from left to right, Jacob, Holt and Simmons?

« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 12:40:42 AM by Thomas Graves »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2019, 12:59:36 AM »
No idea, huh?

-- MWT   ;)

PS 

1) Are you absolutely sure that all of your approximations are correct?

2) Do you seriously doubt that those three gals are, from left to right, Jacob, Holt and Simmons?

(1) Well, for the moment, let's just focus on Deputy Sheriff Roger Craig. How long after the Kill Shot do You think it would take Craig to: (1) Arrive at the Man Hole Cover area on the (S) side of Elm ST, (2) Examine that Man Hole Cover Area, and (3) cross Elm St and walk back to the railroad car area well behind the Pergola where he is allegedly filmed by Darnell?  That Darnell footage clearly reveals the railroad car area to already be a beehive of activity at that point in time.

(2) I believe the on-going squabbling regarding the ID of those 3 women is non-productive.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2019, 12:59:36 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2019, 01:09:58 AM »
    (1) Well, for the moment, let's just focus on Deputy Sheriff Roger Craig. How long after the Kill Shot do You think it would take Craig to: (1) Arrive at the Man Hole Cover area on the (S) side of Elm ST, (2) Examine that Man Hole Cover Area, and (3) cross Elm St and walk back to the railroad car area well behind the Pergola where he is allegedly filmed by Darnell?  That Darnell footage clearly reveals the railroad car area to already be a beehive of activity at that point in time.

(2) I believe the on-going squabbling regarding the ID of those 3 women is non-productive.

Royell,

You don't think the correct identification of Gloria Calvery (i.e., not Westbrook's "Calvert" (sic)) in Zapruder -- and on the TSBD steps in Darnell -- has a bearing on Shelly's and Lovelady's and Vicki Adams' and Lee Harvey Oswald's actions after the assassination, and their respective statements about same?

-- MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 01:40:27 AM by Thomas Graves »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2019, 02:10:21 AM »
Royell,

You don't think the correct identification of Gloria Calvery (i.e., not Westbrook's "Calvert" (sic)) in Zapruder and on the TSBD steps in Darnell has a bearing on Shelly's and Lovelady's and Vicki Adams' and Lee Harvey Oswald's actions after the assassination, and their respective statements about same?

-- MWT   ;)

Conflicting eyewitness statements can be debated until the cows come home. To this day we remain unsure as to what Darnell actually did and did not film. Correctly time stamping assassination images is invaluable.  For close to 40 years it was falsely believed that the Wiegman Film was shot continuously and the timelines of other assassination images were accordingly assigned. The inaccurate JFK assassination image time lines that were merely rubber stamped by the Old Guard JFK Research Community continue to dog this case.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2019, 02:10:21 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2019, 02:20:55 AM »
      Conflicting eyewitness statements can be debated until the cows come home. To this day we remain unsure as to what Darnell actually did and did not film. Correctly time stamping assassination images is invaluable.  For close to 40 years it was falsely believed that the Wiegman Film was shot continuously and the timelines of other assassination images were accordingly assigned. The inaccurate JFK assassination image time lines that were merely rubber stamped by the Old Guard JFK Research Community continue to dog this case.

Royell,

What makes you think your approximations are particularly accurate?

-- MWT   ;)